What's new

Punjabi Movies (Indian)

12509724_958622307545213_7766219327346435607_n.jpg

@LoveIcon Movie is not yet available on YT. This movie gives a really nice message. I'd recommend watching it.

I haven't seen many punjabi movies but this one is hilarious
It is featuring "Late Jaspal Bhatti"

Jijaji

@Parul last month i watched Bhagat Dhanna Jat (1974) on Youtube starring Dara Singh and Feroz Khan its Bollywood version is Kisan Aur Bhagwan

Love Punjab nice movie

@Parul last month i watched Bhagat Dhanna Jat (1974) on Youtube starring Dara Singh and Feroz Khan its Bollywood version is Kisan Aur Bhagwan

I've not seen Dara Singh's movie but Love Punjab & Liked it. -Balle o sarpancha tera potra aun deya ke nraate aun deye. :lol:

I saw this movie (or was rather forced to watch it)..

I wonder why indians think that Pak is like Hyderabad or those Urdu speaking Indian regions... That's kinda fked up.
its because Urdu is the national and one of the two official languages of Pakistan
But I like punjabi more
Urdu is good too

its because Urdu is the national and one of the two official languages of Pakistan
Because even the Urdu spoken in Pak is nothing like the one spoken by Indian Muslims.. Nor are our customs,traditions,clothing style,culture similar to them. Minus maybe Urdu speakers (who are from almost every region of India -- as far as Tamils n goans etc).. Most Pak don't even like em.

I saw this movie (or was rather forced to watch it)..

I wonder why indians think that Pak is like Hyderabad or those Urdu speaking Indian regions... That's kinda fked up.

LOL..Yes the way they call it ..Asalamalaikoooom khalla jaan .. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom