What's new

Punjabi Culture in the subcontinent and beyond….

Luddi,dhamal,leva,GB has its own cultures.. Etc..

Wtf is mughlai? Do u know what namkeen gosht is? Khada goasht,malai Tika,Sajji,kehva,kaak,stone baked bread n so on?

Yes we do .. Do u know shakar para..:lol:

We don't dance at religious festivals.

We don't give a shit..

yeh sab khaye hue hain meiny... shakkar para to chai ke sath shadio mein khatey hai , malai tikka, kashmiri kehva..namkeen ghosht(mutton) india mein sab milta hai chacha..

whom I know, all are Kadiyani.
I have 3 cousins in belin.. 1 is a student .. 2 are engineers working for Benz..
None are refugees or kadiyani.. Another relative who is doing did has masters from here and is now settle in Frankfurt

I have 3 cousins in belin.. 1 is a student .. 2 are engineers working for Benz..
None are refugees or kadiyani.. Another relative who is doing did has masters from here and is now settle in Frankfurt
tell me i will go to frankfurt and meet them .. invite them to lahore kabab house. lol

yeh sab khaye hue hain meiny... shakkar para to chai ke sath shadio mein khatey hai , malai tikka, kashmiri kehva..namkeen ghosht(mutton) india mein sab milta hai chacha..
Lmao u don't know shit homie .. Namkeen goasht is a Baluch-Pakhtun dish.. It's a whole baked/roasted lamb we put on the table ..:lol: not mutton..

And check out the thread on Indians brining "tiffins" to bring back Pak dishes.

isiliye to kaha .. kuyein ke meindak... there is a saying bandar kya janey adrak ka swad :P .. these are mohavare.
No India is not the whole world...not knowing India (1 country of the hundreds in the world) does not make me a maindak but your ignorance level on Pakistan does show desperation and you giving too much importance to India and trying to link everything to it shows your maindak behaviour (the proverb literally also means one who derives everything from the only place they know) :enjoy:

Except 1 others Are of serious nature.. Talk shit infront of them .. Ur loss .

here in germany we are peace loving people .. i will invite them to lahore kabab house, tell them. eid di dawat sadde tho jani is vari. :D

he is a south Indian from hyderabad yaar... gujjar kahan se bana diya usse.

azhar is some random crossbreed from hyderabad deccan.not a gujjar.

infact in india only the mulley jaat of UP still call themselves Jaat and many revert to hinduism too.

azhar is some random crossbreed from hyderabad deccan.not a gujjar.

infact in india only the mulley jaat of UP still call themselves Jaat and many revert to hinduism too.

UP jats are like bhaiyas of UP, we don't consider these dravidians type jats.

Do you know Rajputs are actually Half-Gujjars and Half-south indian Rashtrakuta and Chaluka races.

too many theories brother,it doesnt matter.

Bhatiya are a separate caste in itself that has its origin in sindh from where they expanded in punjab and indian Gujarat as well, they are a merchant caste so in punjab (indian punjab) they are lumped together with khatri and aroras who are also trading and merchant castes of punjab. That is why Akshay kumar married twinkle khanna a khatri.

he married her because she is damn hot and her parents are bollywood insiders who ll stabilize his career.

Akshay kumar biggest matlabi in bollywood but i dont blame him,

Punjabi khatris, aroras (sheikhs in muslims punjabis) and Arains are the oldest people continuously inhabiting punjab since pre historic times. Punjabi is actually their language and all of us late arrivals are speaking their language and adopting their culture.

This is 100% true.

So many people died in rawalpindi when forced to move to Delhi,because it was impossible to separate them from their land.

Last edited:
Who told you that lol? I've only seen Indians on the net say this. Rajputs are from kekaya etc. kingdoms from old times IN THE PUNJAB itself. Some got mixed with incoming central Asian tribes.And most of the rajputs in Punjab itself give different origins. This is a 'title' and doesn't mean that a Minhas has the same origin as a Bhatti. You can ask them in real life. I know many different tribes people and frankly not a single one said this.
For example people on this thread are saying that gujjars are from Rajasthan. Do you know what that would mean? That millions of Punjabis are from Rajasthan.
These are titles based on occupation/status

do you know how close rajasthan is to Delhi as well as Punjab/Haryana,please take a look at the map.

It wont take much time to move around,i do not understand the logic sometimes.

too many theories brother,it doesnt matter.

he married her because she is damn hot and her parents are bollywood insiders who ll stabilize his career.

Akshay kumar biggest matlabi in bollywood but i dont blame him,

This is 100% true.

So many people died in rawalpindi when forced to move to Delhi,because it was impossible to separate them from their land.

Dadi most of hindu khatris moved from Lahore not Rawalpindi.

Back
Top Bottom