Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
23754974_1527516360668598_5614208123008211294_n.jpg

23561525_1527516457335255_5542405540852660538_n.jpg

23621603_1527516590668575_5910817090658505529_n.jpg

Colonial era policing system in Pak, police personal must have a hand gun, baton n sprays, handcuff, torch etc. Moreover the present patrolling system must be shited to car patrolling with a couple of officers to a car. Divide the force up among sectors instead of making 7-8 men petrol a single area in a single pick up truck. Every car must have a single close quater weapon i.e shotgun to which one of the pair could shift to if needed. Street patrolling on foot must also be initiated in densely populated areas to traffic prone roads with an integrated radio system. Assault rifles must be the domain of a standard elite unit like swat which needs to be expanded to every district of a province, with APC's, assault support equipment, situational awareness equipment etc ,on call 24/7 at a moments notice to assault, hostage recovery, raids etc while the normal police officers provide support. Secondly a detective division must be enacted to pursue and follow up investigations backed up by forensics etc. Do all this and i promise we wont need FC and Army in our cities ever again, the army will be free to spend thier limited resources on more important task of national security...

Colonial era policing system in Pak, police personal must have a hand gun, baton n sprays, handcuff, torch etc. Moreover the present patrolling system must be shited to car patrolling with a couple of officers to a car. Divide the force up among sectors instead of making 7-8 men petrol a single area in a single pick up truck. Every car must have a single close quater weapon i.e shotgun to which one of the pair could shift to if needed. Street patrolling on foot mist also be initiated in densely populated areas kr traffic prone roads with an integrated radio system. Assault rifles must be the domain of a standard elite unit like swat which needs to be expanded to every district of a province, with APC's, assault support equipment, situational awareness equipment etc ,on call 24/7 at a moments notice to assault, hostage recovery, raids etc while the normal poloce officers provide support. Secondly a detective division must be enacted to pursue and follow up investigations backed up by forensics etc. Do all this and i promise we wont need FC and Amry in our cities ever again, the army will be free to sprend thier limited resources on more important task of national security...
I agree with most part except I say every PoliceMan should have Assault Rifle of 5.56 Caliber. Special Forces of Police can have 7.62 X 39 and 7.62 X 51

I agree with most part except I say every PoliceMan should have Assault Rifle of 5.56 Caliber. Special Forces of Police can have 7.62 X 39 and 7.62 X 51
That is too expensive and not needed, even the yanks dont have it, they call swat when heavy fire support needed, rest of the time they make do with close quater weapons n handguns...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom