What's new

Punjab Police to buy 5000 M4 Assault Rifles

Read my post about Lahore and Sindh modernization budget increase!
https://www.dawn.com/news/1353097
Yes you are right. Issue is our Police force not just need new Assault Rifles but also Sniper Guns and Optics and night vision and also we need to raise SWAT units in fact raising of SWAT and fight training of entire Police Force of Pakistan should be handed over to SSG and Army. The embarrassment Police Faced and even still faces against gangs like Chotu Gang is national embarrassment

BUDGET?
AGAIN!!!!

Dont you know, have NOBODY TOLD YOU THIS? Money is not an issue bhai jan. Paisa ka tu masla ha he nahi zra sa bhe Pakistan k lea.

Sir the mentality you are trying to argue with is such that it wont EVER put first things first. Once an opinion and point of view is formed, NOTHING can change that. The reality of economy being in shambles and Pakistan as a country staring at default situation have NO effect on our "wish lists"

That is why you will see an intelligent posts with facts and figures as below ignored just like it have been, replied by non relevant trash and blabbering the same old points like a broken record rather than arguing with logic and sorting out the questions you raised about the annual spending and budget of the forces compared to costs of any such project as being "WISHED"
Yes you don't have budget but somehow you have Frigates and Submarines and Corvettes and Off Shore petrol vessels on order. Some how you are producing AL KHALID 1 and designing AL KHALID II and working on few Ballistic and Cruise Missiles. Producing JF-17 working on 5th Generation and Drones testing new Artillery and Tanks and few other stuff but yes you have no budget. I know we are not that high on budget but still you have to equip your Police force or don't ask them to fight for you when robbers enter your house.

@RescueRanger

Yes you are right. Issue is our Police force not just need new Assault Rifles but also Sniper Guns and Optics and night vision and also we need to raise SWAT units in fact raising of SWAT and fight training of entire Police Force of Pakistan should be handed over to SSG and Army. The embarrassment Police Faced and even still faces against gangs like Chotu Gang is national embarrassment

Yes you don't have budget but somehow you have Frigates and Submarines and Corvettes and Off Shore petrol vessels on order. Some how you are producing AL KHALID 1 and designing AL KHALID II and working on few Ballistic and Cruise Missiles. Producing JF-17 working on 5th Generation and Drones testing new Artillery and Tanks and few other stuff but yes you have no budget. I know we are not that high on budget but still you have to equip your Police force or don't ask them to fight for you when robbers enter your house.

@RescueRanger

Spoken like someone who fails to understand basic maths. Okay bahi keep living in fantasy land.

Spoken like someone who fails to understand basic maths. Okay bahi keep living in fantasy land.
I understand basic maths and I am not expecting things or weapons to change within a year but process has to start we have to take first step with what ever we have and start going for new weapons Assault Rifles and Sniper Guns and other stuff and if we start now in 10 years time we can change all the older weapons. Secondly along with new weapons training is also needed for that Army and SSG should take over training of Police

This is indeed not a good news!

Punjab police under Showbaz Sharif is brutal. It killed Minhaj people without fear of retribution. It has been notorious to stage 'encounters'. It known to be the most corrupt department of Punjab.

All of a sudden if it has latest weapons, it will give new teeth to its brutality.

@RescueRanger

See money no problemo!
That is what i was saying Zarvan. Have you also considered how dashing the elite pulise will look if they are all riding in Al Khalids? that would be kool too.

PLEASE!

Grow up and be a little bit more realistic when you are comparing military budget with police budget.

On second though, never mind, just continue :tup:

I hope it's not for the regular Police or the VIP duty service, otherwise waste of resources.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom