What's new

Punishing china

Well htere needs to be proof that virus was man made and then released on purpose.

With laws come technicalities.

China’s influence in the world will rise substantially after this pandemic is over.

Why after pandemic is over? China's influence is already very high. Whole world is suffering from chinese influence_ corona.

Why after pandemic is over? China's influence is already very high. Whole world is suffering from chinese influence_ corona.
yes...when china sneezes the world catches the cold...so you had better accept that whether u like it or not...cheer

You are good as long as there is anyone to buy your shit. Nowadays, nobody is buying. Not anytime soon either.
I remember you saying to me: This is an anti-India forum. I also told you that at least I am not anti-Indian. I am not targeting India.

you say the world doesn't buy our shit. yes, no one in the world buys shit or cow dung. But what does this have to do with Americans sanctioning India? ? ?

I remember you saying to me: This is an anti-India forum. I also told you that at least I am not anti-Indian. I am not targeting India.

you say the world doesn't buy our shit. yes, no one in the world buys shit or cow dung. But what does this have to do with Americans sanctioning India? ? ?
haha you seem to be triggered. I didn't say all the stuff you sell are shit. In a more generalized way, if there are no buyers you're not going to sell anything. So, it's as much as America's problem, it is China's. Where India come in all that?

haha you seem to be triggered. I didn't say all the stuff you sell are shit. In a more generalized way, if there are no buyers you're not going to sell anything. So, it's as much as America's problem, it is China's. Where India come in all that?
You calm down first. Think seriously. The world not to buy Chinese goods? Are you serious? do you know how much industrial chains China has?

Look at Wuhan. This is Wuhan's high-speed rail system.
武汉陆地舰队.jpg

India doesn't want to buy HSR?

You calm down first. Think seriously. The world not to buy Chinese goods? Are you serious? do you know how much industrial chains China has?

Look at Wuhan. This is Wuhan's high-speed rail system.
View attachment 616837

India doesn't want to buy HSR?
They don't want HSR from China but I know China smartphone in India are all number one from Oppo, Xiaomi to Huawei. :lol:

These clown are self denial. Without Chinese smartphone, more than 80% of Indian smartphone user can't even own one.
Not to mention Chinese heavy industries equipment like special vehicle, tunnel boring machine, shipyard crane and construction lifter.

Why it is hard for some of you to discuss the matter with civility, manners and agreeing to disagree with respect? Can't you guys practice a bit of literacy and well taught upbringing? Just use the report option and move on.

Now that its clear that china after sars has given the world yet another virus, and a deadlier one this time.
So once this pandemic is over and controlled i wonder how is world going to punish china ?
Its obvious world is not going to be same after this.
So post your ideas of how world is going to punish china for this.
You can't punish the entire country just because some people in it like to eat weird stuff.

Back
Top Bottom