What's new

Punishing china

I know that the US virus affects your brain. But your failure in the forum is more tragic than your real life. think about it. How failed you are in real life! :lol:
ha ha ha....
now you try to manipulate a person....
pla troll .... come out in real life....

Everyone cool down. Not the time for pointless blame game.
China should use it's well advertised 3 trillion usd reserves for the welfare of the world. No time like now.
You know, the RMB is the IMF elite reserve currency. so. Every country enjoying IMF benefits should kneel to China. Say thank you.

ha ha ha....
now you try to manipulate a person....
pla troll .... come out in real life....
Now the CIA virus troll has lost his mind, logic, and IQ. Everything related to humans. Enjoy your failed life now.

You know, the RMB is the IMF elite reserve currency. so. Every country enjoying IMF benefits should kneel to China. Say thank you.

Now the CIA virus troll has lost his mind, logic, and IQ. Everything related to humans. Enjoy your failed life now.
No..you fail. i have a good life :).......

china virus pla troll is drinking too much chinese rice wine and spreading false information and getting paid for it.

LOL. Even UNSC can not prevent CIA virus troll lie. What can I expect from you?

Think about your failed life. your viral style madness makes you look like an joke! lollllllll.
ha ha ha......

keep trying your insults.... another PLA joke like your leader.

Now that its clear that china after sars has given the world yet another virus, and a deadlier one this time.
So once this pandemic is over and controlled i wonder how is world going to punish china ?
Its obvious world is not going to be same after this.
So post your ideas of how world is going to punish china for this.

Given that Western Countries have never been held to account to the evils that they wrought on the rest of the world in the past I'm not sure why anyone would think that China somehow owes anything to anyone...

ha ha ha......

keep trying your insults.... another PLA joke like your leader.
I know the US virus affects your brain. Please do not give up treatment. you will return to normal life. Although this is hard for you CIA virus troll.

and also. Don't lie again and again. Everyone sees who insults others first.

China does not want to conflict with the world, but china absolutely not afraid to confront the world

If the world wants economic sanctions. The market of more than 1 billion people ensures China's safety before any economic sanctions

If the world wants military sanctions, the DF-41 is ready

Chinese civilization has maintained for over 5000 years without the world and it can continue to exist alone.

The strong are not afraid of loneliness

I think it is a punishment for all of us who are not intervening and helping Syrian people.

The virus can also bring all of the war torn country like Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen to a peace deal, something like how Tsunamy can bring Aceh rebel and Indonesian government sign a peace deal.

Last edited:
Now that its clear that china after sars has given the world yet another virus, and a deadlier one this time.
So once this pandemic is over and controlled i wonder how is world going to punish china ?

What's up with the China Haterism? Go punish your own filthy country

China does not want to conflict with the world, but china absolutely not afraid to confront the world

If the world wants economic sanctions. The market of more than 1 billion people ensures China's safety before any economic sanctions

If the world wants military sanctions, the DF-41 is ready

Chinese civilization has maintained for over 5000 years without the world and it can continue to exist alone.

The strong are not afraid of loneliness

Thank you sir. Well said. Chinese style is always calm and collected. They never talk loud. A loud dog never bites.

Punish China from super power India. Wow, China is waiting for you, India. But first you have to convince rest of the world agree with you or you are powerful enough to punish China alone.:welcome:

you...are gonna punish...CHINA!!! as in..."india"...is gonna punish...CHINA!!!

so...JUST so that I understand, you are saying that you, india, as in:
tenor-4.gif

^^^ is gonna punish CHINA, as in:
source-2.gif

^^^ THIS DUDE...

right?

ahem...ahem...
tenor-2.gif

I mean...even Chinese children are laughing!!!!!! :lol: :omghaha:
tenor-3.gif

China should simply be forced to pay damages. Lots and lots of damages.

Back
Top Bottom