What's new

Punishing china

Six of G7 refused to use the name Chinese virus, Trump is giving up.

I m against any idea of punishment but yes, China should come forward and say SORRY to the world instead of try yo create more controversy on this..

Last edited:
Those who claim can punish China in their dreams can only be punished by China in reality, every country needs China so badly than the otherway around.

I m against any idea of punishment but yes, China should come forward and say SORRY to the world instead of try yo create more controversy on this..

why should china say sorry for a virus that chinese government or people have no control over?

China should simply be forced to pay damages. Lots and lots of damages.

Forced by what? cow dumps?

And US need to pay the world the damage for American flu 1918 and American flu 2009, as well as American HIV etc.

As I wrote earlier Chinese have very much ethnonationalist attitude going on what means anything they do is right.

Have animals on small gages shitting, pissing, voimiting on top of each others, and then butcher the animal on unhygienic ground = blame CIA when virus spreads.

Repeat again and again because your customs are the best and your people can’t do no wrong.

No more arguing with liars and hypocrites. All know the true face of white and finland.

No more arguing with liars and hypocrites. All know the true face of white and finland.

Did this pandemic start from Finland? Nope.

Did this pandemic start from wet market in China? Yes.

Face the facts, mate.

Back
Top Bottom