What's new

Punishing china

China will likely emerge as the sole superpower in the post-corona world.
China will smash Hindustan into pieces,Pakistan will take them one by one.
China will put Hindus under Muslim rule like they are supposed to be.

How's that for punishment, indiot?:rofl:

First tell the truth about tianneniem

You have been deceived by western propaganda.

OF JUNE 3-4 EVENTS ON TIANANMEN SQUARE 1. CONFIDENTIAL - ENTIRE TEXT. 2. SUMMARY DURING A RECENT MEETING, A LATIN AMERICAN DIPLOMAT AND HIS WIFE PROVIDED POLOFF AN ACCOUNT OF THEIR MOVEMENTS ON JUNE 3-4 AND THEIR EYEWITNESS ACCOUNT OF EVENTS AT TIANANMEN SQUARE. ALTHOUGH THEIR ACCOUNT GENERALLY FOLLOWS THOSE PREVIOUSLY REPORTED, THEIR UNIQUE EXPERIENCES PROVIDE ADDITIONAL INSIGHT AND CORROBORATION OF EVENTS IN THE SQUARE. THEY WERE ABLE TO ENTER AND LEAVE THE SQUARE SEVERAL TIMES AND WERE NOT HARASSED BY TROOPS. REMAINING WITH STUDENTS BY THE MONUMENT TO THE PEOPLE'S HEROES UNTIL THE FINAL WITHDRAWAL, THE DIPLOMAT SAID THERE WERE NO MASS SHOOTINGS OF STUDENTS IN THE SQUARE OR AT THE MONUMENT. END SUMMARY.

https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/89BEIJING18828_a.html

Also, you were reported for your personal attacks.

Now that its clear that china after sars has given the world yet another virus, and a deadlier one this time.
So once this pandemic is over and controlled i wonder how is world going to punish china ?
Its obvious world is not going to be same after this.
So post your ideas of how world is going to punish china for this.
How do you plan to punish China? embargo?? the world now is relying China to provide during this crisis, if China is down, the world will be down with her cause she is argubly the only main provider for the world.
Beside, in the history of the humanity and history of India, when was the last time a virus was blamed for a country?

only in countries that already aligned itself with China---Iran,Pakistan etc...Europe and UK will run back to US
US is begging China for supplies now, Europe is divided as expected, they all come to China for help.

I give it 4 weeks, before indians will be begging for Chinese help in containing the virus. Then we will see what the tone of gangus, like op, will be.
You are mistaking Indians for Pakistanis , we never begged Chinese for anything , these are your habits

One thing is sure , Chinese people won’t be welcome in Europe or west where this virus has caused havoc and this will hit their businesses really hard and it will take decades for them to get back to where they were initially. The damage is already done.

One thing is sure , Chinese people won’t be welcome in Europe or west where this virus has caused havoc and this will hit their businesses really hard and it will take decades for them to get back to where they were initially. The damage is already done.
Just because you say so? The worlds sees China's strength and efficiency more through this crisis, and knows their investment and supply chain can only be safe with China, other countries are likely to collapse when hitting by a crisis but China never will, China fights and wins while many others just give up and surrender.

punishing china, LOL.
How did rest of the world punish your American master after your H1N1, Zika, Mad Cow all started epidemic in the US and spread to the rest of the world? What about 2008 financial crisis that dragged down rest of the world's economy?

China needs no punishment. The segregation in itself is a punishment. Everyone is going to suffer.

you are the spy.... everyone knows who you are.

FIrst you bastards could not clean up your mess and then blame others. This is a well known ploy.

SARS, Swine Flu, Avian Flue, H5N1/H1N1, now this.... The chinese government has been really perfecting these viruses in my opinion with every round if I was to use my propaganda.

So go back and suck Mao's dick and pray for redemption of the thousands died in tiannenmen and Xinjiang.
WTF. In the UNSC lying CIA troll back now.

SARS, Swine Flu, Avian Flue, H5N1/H1N1, now this.... This is almost all your American virus! Go to Google!

You should learn Nixon and Kissinger, they are better at sucking Mao's diVk. LOLLLLLLLL.

China needs no punishment. The segregation in itself is a punishment. Everyone is going to suffer.
No, we are very good. Unlike American sanctions on India.

WTF. In the UNSC lying CIA troll back now.

SARS, Swine Flu, Avian Flue, H5N1/H1N1, now this.... This is almost all your American virus! Go to Google!

You should learn Nixon and Kissinger, they are better at sucking Mao's diVk. LOLLLLLLLL.
hahaha.... you think you can keep others quiet .

you need a big shambok up your back side.

practise your engels if you want....

see you cannot even admit on SARS... what else am I to say. you are clearly a PLA troll on this. Which wechat account do you use and which PLA brigade are you belonging to?

see you cannot even admit on SARS... what else am I to say. you are clearly a PLA troll on this. Which wechat account do you use and which PLA brigade are you belonging to?
Back to CIA school. Read Mao's little red book like Nixon and Kissinger. At least let you have some logic and IQ. At least it doesn't make you look like failure in reality. :lol::lol::lol:

Everyone cool down. Not the time for pointless blame game.
China should use it's well advertised 3 trillion usd reserves for the welfare of the world. No time like now.

I know that the US virus affects your brain. But your failure in the forum is more tragic than your real life. think about it. How failed you are in real life! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom