What's new

Pullout From Siachen

I hint that you are a child and hence don't know what you are talking about...

Forget me... even YOUR INDIAN PROFESSIONAL MEMBER ( He served with military during his life) educated gullible bhartis that Siachen has NO strategic advantage and Pakistan would NEVER have crossed whole Siachen glacier to threaten Indian positions down valley.... I think your "professional" member is acceptable to you? :undecided:

I don't need to read many PDF threads to know about the situation...

Siachen was a (yet another) failure of Indian Army...it gave India NO strategic advantage over Pakistan as Pakistan Army occupied Gyong La pass ...

Interesting.... Then why is Pakistan want a 1984 position while India wants to stay on Siachen and Why Gen Kiyani wants it solved, while India wants to maintain status quo

Jani where have you been? Pakistani Army , unlike Indian Army , has already established an extensive network of roads around Siachen-conflict zone .. Indians use helicopters too provide supplies to their troops...we use roads! :azn:

Who is at advantage in terms of supplies? :cheesy:

I think helicopter and proper medical bases should be established along with proper facilities for the soldiers to take rest there.

Back
Top Bottom