What's new

Pullout From Siachen

Siachen wasn't a "defense" bhai jaan... It was an EMPTY barren land where Indian Army entered...and we , yet again defending our land successfully , occupied Gyong La pass hence blocking Indians on the top of that freezing hell hole.

So all in all ---Siachen was an utter failure and India got absolutely NO strategic advantage over Pakistan due to Siachen episode...

You are new...welcome! You will learn alot from this forum...just like many other Indians...
So where is the the problem then?

I think now Pak Army should look more in to Siachen and try to build better facilities there like helicopter storage area and better camps and secret bases there and create a better air defence system along with reconassance system there with 24/7 UAVs.

Jani where have you been? Pakistani Army , unlike Indian Army , has already established an extensive network of roads around Siachen-conflict zone .. Indians use helicopters too provide supplies to their troops...we use roads! :azn:

Who is at advantage in terms of supplies? :cheesy:

Jani where have you been? Pakistani Army , unlike Indian Army , has already established an extensive network of roads around Siachen-conflict zone .. Indians use helicopters too provide supplies to their troops...we use roads! :azn:

So where is the problem then?

Good thought by nawaz sharif though. The problem is Pakistan cannot withdraw from Siachin because ( against some popular beleif) Pakistan doesnt control a inch of Siachin. The nearest Pakistani post is at the foothills. The entire glacier and all peaks are controlled by us

Siachen wasn't a "defense" bhai jaan... It was an EMPTY barren land where Indian Army entered...and we , yet again defending our land successfully , occupied Gyong La pass hence blocking Indians on the top of that freezing hell hole.

So all in all ---Siachen was an utter failure and India got absolutely NO strategic advantage over Pakistan due to Siachen episode...

You are new...welcome! You will learn alot from this forum...just like many other Indians...

Read some other Siachen related threads in PDF then you come to know wat kind of strategic advantage India have at those regions.

Don't blabber random things and stop giving advice to others.

So where is the the problem then?

Problem is that Siachen should be de-militarized and both Armies should go back to their positions of 1984 ....

Only advantage of Siachen was that Pakistan Army got a strategic advantage over India by capturing point 5353 during Kargil war ... (Even after the war was over and despite Indian Army's various effort to take back point 5353 , Pakistan Army still maintains that strategic height..and now it has 'matured' that point very well)...

Just a tid-bid .. Point 5353 is the highest peak in that region and Pakistan Army's artillery can target your NH-1 from there ...

Other than that , Indians got NO strategic advantage from Siachen and end up giving a strategic advantage to Pakistan :lol:

I seriously doubt that. Seeing the pace of releif operation going on now its hardly believely. damn you have shortages in helicopter too.

They know what will happen if the unilaterally withdraw. Yet staying where they are is hurting them bad. So they want us to withdraw as well. Yet they want us to forego the gains made on the blood of our men.

The Pakistanis must really have a low opinion of our collective intellect. And a hyper inflated one of their own smartness.

Problem is that Siachen should be de-militarized and both Armies should go back to their positions of 1984 ....

Only advantage of Siachen was that Pakistan Army got a strategic advantage over India by capturing point 5353 during Kargil war ... (Even after the war was over and despite Indian Army's various effort to take back point 5353 , Pakistan Army still maintains that strategic height..and now it has 'matured' that point very well)...

Just a tid-bid .. Point 5353 is the highest peak in that region and Pakistan Army's artillery can target your NH-1 from there ...

Other than that , Indians got NO strategic advantage from Siachen and end up giving a strategic advantage to Pakistan :lol:
You surely dont have any idea about the issue. yes pakistan occupied 3 peaks during Kargil but they are all surrounded by peaks under indian control. and regarding NH 1. go and read about the Tolloling Battle

Read some other Siachen related threads in PDF then you come to know wat kind of strategic advantage India have at those regions.

I hint that you are a child and hence don't know what you are talking about...

Forget me... even YOUR INDIAN PROFESSIONAL MEMBER ( He served with military during his life) educated gullible bhartis that Siachen has NO strategic advantage and Pakistan would NEVER have crossed whole Siachen glacier to threaten Indian positions down valley.... I think your "professional" member is acceptable to you? :undecided:

I don't need to read many PDF threads to know about the situation...

Siachen was a (yet another) failure of Indian Army...it gave India NO strategic advantage over Pakistan as Pakistan Army occupied Gyong La pass ...

Intresting!! Mr Sunny Jim

You surely dont have any idea about the issue. yes pakistan occupied 3 peaks during Kargil but they are all surrounded by peaks under indian control. and regarding NH 1. go and read about the Tolloling Battle

OK and? Indian peaks are BELOW Pakistani Peaks...

Pakistani top positions , that we occupied in YOUR territory , gives us a good target-view of NH-1... wasn't that the whole point of Kargil tactical strike? NH-1?

We artillery can target your NH-1 ... right or wrong?

oh....I am discussing with an idiot :wave:

oh....I am discussing with an idiot :wave:

You said you have some sort of "strategic" advantage over Pakistan due to Siachen heights...

I told you that even your "Professional" member ( A member that had actual experience of working with military) told gullible Indians that India had NO strategic advantage due to Siachen and that bunch of Pakistan could never have crossed whole Siachen glacier just to target Indian forces down valley...

Now like a typical choosni bharti baby , you replied by ad-hominems ...

So are you saying that you ex-Army person is an idiot ? because I quoted him :lol:

You said you have some sort of "strategic" advantage over Pakistan due to Siachen heights...

I told you that even your "Professional" member ( A member that had actual experience of working with military) told gullible Indians that India had NO strategic advantage due to Siachen and that bunch of Pakistan could never have crossed whole Siachen glacier just to target Indian forces down valley...

Now like a typical choosni bharti baby , you replied by ad-hominems ...

So are you saying that you ex-Army person is an idiot ? because I quoted him :lol:

Provide with evidence for your claim.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/184913-why-start-demilitarising-siachen.html

those pics explaining our advantages

If Saltoro had not been occupied by our troops, Pakistan from the west and China from the east would have long since linked up, with the strategic Karakoram Pass under their complete control. The illegal ceding away of the Shaksgam Valley by Pakistan to China has completed the encirclement of this crucial area. It is only our occupation of Saltoro that has driven a wedge between the two. By controlling Saltoro, we have also retained the option of negotiating with China over Shaksgam valley at the appropriate time.

26siachen.gif

siachen_map_550_20060515.jpg

Back
Top Bottom