What's new

Puducherry home to Pakistani student

Better way to overcomt that problem is to increase the number of top notch institutes propotinal to the population.GOI can also open/finance/Run such institutes in pakistan and bangladesh too.
That's actually a great idea. Get IIM's and IIT's to open up campuses in Lahore, Karachi and Islamabad. These institutes will be swamped with applications on day ONE!

Think about the potential benefits. :what:

That's actually a great idea. Get IIM's and IIT's to open up campuses in Lahore, Karachi and Islamabad. These institutes will be swamped with applications on day ONE!

Think about the potential benefits. :what:
no issues with that. just no reservations, trust me, we've seen the long term effects.
merit based admission and employment.

That guy should have gone to Goan Universities....that place will change his life:D

Atleast it uniformly black than divisionary saffron.
Thats my guts and spine that i maintain 2 flags.

There is nothing that requires guts or spine to click the flags of India and Pakistan while modifying one's profile on the internet.

The spine comes from what you do in real life.

The guts comes from making a choice and embracing it.

Not the cowardice of going across and flinging stones once the bridges have been burned.

I am sorry but I must ask you again.

Change your flag please. You do not have the right to fly it anymore.

no issues with that. just no reservations, trust me, we've seen the long term effects.
merit based admission and employment.
I know reservation is difficult to accept but if political will is there it can be implemented Just like PM V.P.Singh did in 1990 at that time too there was huge opposition t his reservation policy but he implemented it and 2 decades after it benefited millions of backward caste students.Same can be done for pakistani students too.

I know reservation is difficult to accept but if political will is there it can be implemented Just like PM V.P.Singh did in 1990 at that time too there was huge opposition t his reservation policy but he implemented it and 2 decades after it benefited millions of backward caste students.Same can be done for pakistani students too.
it is not difficult to accept per se. i'm simply against such policies. just my opinion

Back
Top Bottom