What's new

Puducherry home to Pakistani student

come on sardar sahab now u cant compare the education that is dispensed in european or american universities with some unknown university in tamil nadu.....the guy couldnt get admission in some european or Pakistani university.....so he decided to head to tamil nadu...where there is no merit.

Pondicherry is not in Tamil Nadu munna ! Its one of the 7 union territories of India .

Pondicherry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm most realist.Indian institutes/universities already have seats allocated to SARC countries student. i'm just asking it to extend to pak. and extend it to jobs too.

Yeah right Ms realist. And what does India get in return. University exchange program can perhaps be worked out for meritorious students. But no reservation!

Pondicherry is not in Tamil Nadu munna ! Its one of the 7 union territories of India .

Pondicherry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

but the fact remains that is is an unknown university and some one travelling from patoki,kasur to pondicherry 3000 kilometers in the south dosent makes any sense.

and its funny like how indians on this thread are giving this impression that Pakistanis are dying to get admission in indian universities....lol

ajtr is a Pakistani who lives in India , hence she is bound to suggest the best interests for her citizens back home .

Yeah right Ms realist. And what does India get in return. University exchange program can perhaps be worked out for meritorious students. But no reservation!
Pakistan an Bangladesh are alike separate Electorate of India and as PM Manmohan singh had said before that Muslims have first rights to the resources of India.Hence in that sense Muslims of India,Pakistan,Bangladesh have the first right to resources of Indian subcontinent.Hence reservation is required for Pakistani and bangladeshi students in indian education institutes and in jobs in india.

Pakistan an Bangladesh are alike separate Electorate of India and as PM Manmohan singh had said before that Muslims have first rights to the resources of India.Hence in that sense Muslims of India,Pakistan,Bangladesh have the first right to resources of Indian subcontinent.Hence reservation is required for Pakistani and bangladeshi students in indian education institutes and in jobs in india.

What bilge are you spewing now ?

Pakistani college mein admission nahin mila?

Personally I don't want Pakistani (even as student) in our peaceful regions coz those people know well hw to ruin peace.

With you brain-farting all over this forum, I am inclined to believe otherwise. Besides, it's only one student, I was going to applaud it as a great development and express my hopes for greater people to people contacts but with haters like you, I should worry for the student's safety.

Personally I don't want Pakistani (even as student) in our peaceful regions coz those people know well hw to ruin peace.

PEACE FULL REGION???? Are you talking ABout Mars or IN DI AAAAAA ? you make me Confused ;)

What kind of gibberish blah blah are you talking about???:blink:
Muslims have first rights to resources of india?:blink:the rest 2nd class citizens or what?
Since u live in India u should know how things work here...
Dont talk rubbish on a public forum....
People will get to know ur level of Intelligence....:hitwall:

you've got to be kidding me. reservation for immigrants is a moronic idea, but not the first from you.
Who said that Pakistani and bangladeshis are immigrants.They are part of us.When we can provide seats to Afghan students then why not Pakistanis.And reserving 5% quota for a 200 million population in is just a small gesture.

What bilge are you spewing now ?

Pakistani college mein admission nahin mila?
Tum better hai ki page badal lo.

Who said that Pakistani and bangladeshis are immigrants.They are part of us.When we can provide seats to Afghan students then why not Pakistanis.And reserving 5% quota for a 200 million population in is just a small gesture.
u need to find alternate ways to get employment for the better half.
reservation for non-indians is not even worth discussing

Back
Top Bottom