What's new

PTM Watch

Two groups fought in New Sabzi Mandi Karachi today. Open use of firearms by both groups. Many shot and at least one dead.
Since both groups were Pashtuns. There were no countrywide Pashtoon sit ins, no protests and no PTM. The groups fought and then went on to block the superhighway and Rangers had to Intervene.
Just imagine if one group was Pashtun and the other was Muhajir or even worse "Punjabi" and one Pushtoon got shot?
The entire social media would be buzzing about "Zooloom on Pushtoons" and how "Napak Army" is responsible for a "Pathan bai" death.
Yes any group from any ethnicity can fight but making every crime,murder an ethnic issue is only a Pushtoon thing as long as there is some non-Pushtoon involvement.
If both parties are Pashtun then all is good.

Two groups fought in New Sabzi Mandi Karachi today. Open use of firearms by both groups. Many shot and at least one dead.
Since both groups were Pashtuns. There were no countrywide Pashtoon sit ins, no protests and no PTM. The groups fought and then went on to block the superhighway and Rangers had to Intervene.
Just imagine if one group was Pashtun and the other was Muhajir or even worse "Punjabi" and one Pushtoon got shot?
The entire social media would be buzzing about "Zooloom on Pushtoons" and how "Napak Army" is responsible for a "Pathan bai" death.
Yes any group from any ethnicity can fight but making every crime,murder an ethnic issue is only a Pushtoon thing as long as there is some non-Pushtoon involvement.

Please stop associating all Pashtuns with PTM. They bring us a bad name.

After the Twitter rant yesterday....

I see a state weakness in dealing with scum openly declaring them selves afghans

It is a fact. By the way I myself is Pashtun,
We have to say openly.
Facts are facts, this is first hand knowledge.

It is a fact. By the way I myself is Pashtun,
We have to say openly.
Facts are facts, this is first hand knowledge.

No only PTM does that. I don’t argue that everything isn’t blown out of proportion but just that the perpetrators are not representation of all Pushtoons.

Its one tribe , the Mehsud tribe that is the problem , there is a systemic problem in this tribe ... almost all anti-state , traitors , turncoats , cut-throats , terrorists have been directly on indirectly associated with this tribe , Abdullah Mehsud , Baitullah Mehsud , Hakimullah Mehsud , Qari Hussain Mehsud and Manzoor Mehsud ( bastard's real name is Manzoor Mehsud , chameleon changed it to Manzoor Pashteen ) all have a few things in commons , facts should not be ignored.

If I didn't know any better it would seem like you're stereotyping Pathans. If anything, these cases should be taken as a sign of incompetence of the police wherever incidents like this happen, if it wasn't for that I doubt this whole PTM thing (or any other movement that bases itself on sectarianism or ethnic nationalism) would've been relevant in the first place. Kudos to their achievements but if the police departments could do their jobs properly the armed forces wouldn't need to get involved where they didn't need to.

Its one tribe , the Mehsud tribe that is the problem , there is a systemic problem in this tribe ... almost all anti-state , traitors , turncoats , cut-throats , terrorists have been directly on indirectly associated with this tribe , Abdullah Mehsud , Baitullah Mehsud , Hakimullah Mehsud , Qari Hussain Mehsud and Manzoor Mehsud ( bastards real name is Manzoor Mehsud , chameleon changed it to Manzoor Pashteen ) all have a few things in commons , facts should not be ignored.
That's just racist man, I know quite a lot of Mehsuds who would give their lives for this country and they've shown it by picking up arms in support of the army during the border skirmishes with Afghanistan. What you're saying is wrong and pretty much the same as people who stereotype Muslims everywhere as terrorists after there is a major incident anywhere.

O bhai than u shud be clear as Afghanistan is a country as well
being ethnically Afghan and being an Afghan national are two different things and there shouldn't be anything wrong with being either, what's your point?

being ethnically Afghan and being an Afghan national are two different things and there shouldn't be anything wrong with being either, what's your point?

A Pakistani calling him self afghan ethnicity has nothing wrong

A Pakistani calling him self afghan national shud b persume to off spring of an afghan prostitute gangraped by soviets and shud be put down like a mad dog

Smajh aaye??

Back
Top Bottom