What's new

PTI's ruthless merit in action !!

Quick question. How many Atchisonians and Nawabs IK brought ? Seriously these are his friends. How can you bring change when you have conflict of interest ?

Quick Question. How many Waderas, Industrialists and Land Lords brought into PML-N? The Shariff Family rules with an iron fist, is there any chance of a member not belonging to the Shariff Family becoming the party leader? PML-N is at best a family based party, you need to belong to the Shariff family to lead that party.

Quick Question. How many Waderas, Industrialists and Land Lords brought into PML-N? The Shariff Family rules with an iron fist, is there any chance of a member not belonging to the Shariff Family becoming the party leader? PML-N is at best a family based party, you need to belong to the Shariff family to lead that party.

What ? :blink:

Do you mean to tell me @cb4 & I, can't weasel our way into PML N by virtue of us being ethnic Kashmiriis ! :cray:

Damn ! And I thought going to Raiwand with a plate of freshly cooked Nihari would do the trick............! :hitwall:

Last edited by a moderator:

Do you mean to tell me @cb4 & I, can't weasel our way into PML N by virtue of us being ethnic Kashmiriis ! :cray:

Damn ! And I thought going to Raiwand with a plate of freshly cooked Nihari would do the trick............! :hitwall:

NS……Two time PMs, two GE victories amongst one is Landslide…….than Retrun after 10 years in Pak politics on the eve of elections but still take his party to 2nd spot in National assembly………..yeah but still Absolutely disgusting………

You should rest with PTI, take sugar coated pills by every hour, have a daily eye wash and sing Niazi songs foolishly……don’t you dare to ask why he’s still ruling from past 17 years and now elected without contest when possess only one successful wining of his own seat in entire 17 years career……..Kuchh samajh Aya……naheen ayega……you have to leave your inner hate and grow up in leaps and bounds:coffee:

Even if it's true which I highly doubt.. Have you heard of Sonia Gandhi the president of Congress her son next in line the biggest democracy of world!!So Cut this B.S cheap tactics to get easy public points.PMLN have a team which have and will deliver.you don't have the team,your Lord leader has ego bigger than himself he can't run this country.

What a lame set of excuses you have for PMLN being a family party.. and you seem to have no will to see it built on merit either. Call it dynasty worship or whatever but this familizm is NOT POLITICS.

that is the reason he is rejected ticket... appreciate merit please ? :)

P.S. he has appealed though that he can prove otherwise... lets see.

exactly, for them we faced the ranting too..... they never deserved to be in PTI..

hey but look at media, all channels programs were criticizing PTI... it was ppp/pmln etc who were in govt, not PTI...

Media is there to criticize one shud not give any importance to media reports and stuff.

nihari from karachi? he wont like nihari from lahore :disagree: that would be bad way to start

nihari from karachi? he wont like nihari from lahore :disagree: that would be bad way to start

Nihari from Karachi ? :omghaha:

Dude, the only people in the Subcontinent who can cook are us Lahorites - Tum Karachiwaleiii tou aiseii hiii copy cats ho ! :P

Nihari from Karachi ? :omghaha:

Dude, the only people in the Subcontinent who can cook are us Lahorites - Tum Karachiwaleiii tou aiseii hiii copy cats ho ! :P

acha??

karachi ke nihari khaye he kbhi yeah wahi lahori kachra maal khata rehta he :omghaha:

Pray tell me, what exactly are the qualities of Nawaz Shariff that he has assumed the title of 'Dear Leader' and has been elected Chairmen for Life? Besides engaging in corruption and nepotism, i can't seem to recall any quality of Nawaz Shariff. Not just a coincidence that after joining politics, the Shariff family has established a business empire worth billions of dollars compared to when the started they only owned 1 steel factory at Bans Road.

Beisdes, choose your arguments carefully because if you raise the point of integrity and honesty, your party has already lost. After all, PML-N has the highest amount of tax and loan defaulters in their party. Your best bet to tame IK and PTI is to raise the issue of Jewish Lobby and Sita White, that would be your best option. Fighting a campaign based on issues and real problems is not PML-N's cup of tea.

Chairman for life ??? He got elected as Chairman in 2011. Before that Hashmi was the chairman

and highest amount of tax defaulter ??? oh i remember Ittefaq foundry etc ....... but Sharif family is not the owner of that family

and when a party claims to be on High moral ground it should not point out others. it should simply clear its own stance, something Pti fans find very very very difficult. They first argument while defending Pti is Pmln is this and Pmln is that. Very noble of Pti :rolleyes:

Mian Aslam bodla, a known dacoit, badmash and haramkhor, perfect qualities to qualify for pmln ticket.

your janj starts from abid sher ali, hanif abbasi, anjum akeel, afzal khokher and end on hamza shehbaz, all alike badmash, haramkhor...just filling their pockets with public money...

as for PTI, you are too blinded to see the difference.. but stay tuned Meritocracy in PTI will make us win against status quo nawaz sharif and tolla who are hell bent to destroy our country and fill in their pockets in Turkey, Britain, Saudia and India...

Shakeel awan ka yeh 3 marlay ka gher dant girnay say pehle tha ya dant girnay say bad?

P.S. sach tou tumhen bura lagay ga hi... kyon na lagay pmln ki haram khori per laat jo parti hai..

hmmm what about this story ???

"The suspected murderer was son of a suspect who was killed in a police encounter during Wyne's tenure as CM Punjab. The day on which Wyne was murdered he was coming back to his hometown Chichawatni from a village Shahkot. His driver and two other workers were also with them. The suspects had left no choice for Wyne to escape as they had destroyed a small bridge on canal. They ordered the drivers and two other workers out of the vehicle and forced them to turn their face towards the fields. Meanwhile, Ch.Wyne had locked the vehicle doors. The killers forced him to open the door but he didn't. They broke the front left door and reportedly one suspect put his 0.12 bore gun on his chest and took no time in triggering it. Later, they dragged him out of vehicle and confirmed that he is dead, they left the place. "

"Basti nusratpur is situated along the left bank of Ravi River and is 14km away from MianChannu. It is widespread and about 25 families of Malooka caste comprising about 500 to 600 persons reside there. Most of the inhabitants of this basti are said to be professional criminals. They reportedly used to commit crimes in different areas of Multan Division and earn their living through their means. Police could not crush these criminals because they used to cross the river and take shelter there. Malookas are notorious criminals and local landlords also allegedly use the for their political and other ends. Ch. Ghulam Haider Wyne reportedly directed the Talumba Police to take stern action against these criminals and consequently their ring leader was killed during the police encounter in 1992. The activities of the criminals of Basti NusratPur were under control during the period of the chief ministership of Ch. Wyne.

Mr. Wyne murder appears politically motivated because the residents of the Basti had hatched plot to murder him and made all preparations. They were all out to murder him at all cost and they took the positions at different points of his route. They first planed to murder Mr.Wyne in the Basti soon after his arrival and then to kill him in the way if he escapes the first attempt. "

The NATION report on 30th of Sept. 1993 provided facts that the whole area is a stronghold of Malooks who have criminal cases against them.

Martyrs of Democracy | Ghulam Haider Wyne ~ Politics of Pakistan Muslim League (N)

Regarding Shakil Awan face the reality, u are always welcome to come to Rawalpindi

oh and Meritocracy in PTI = Aleem Khan Lahore president :omghaha:

Media is there to criticize one shud not give any importance to media reports and stuff.

Yes from last day media is behaving as if PTI ruled Pakistan for 5 years... sharam tou hai nahi in bikao logo mein...

hmmm what about this story ???

Martyrs of Democracy | Ghulam Haider Wyne ~ Politics of Pakistan Muslim League (N)

Regarding Shakil Awan face the reality, u are always welcome to come to Rawalpindi

oh and Meritocracy in PTI = Aleem Khan Lahore president :omghaha:

Wayen was from poor family from the same town as Bodha, ask anyone who got Wayen killed and they will name Mian Aslam Bodla a known criminal and haram khor, luckily for you, he is your leader now !

as for Aleem Khan, tou bhai kiya jurm kiya hai Aleem khan nay ? ask people how they praise him and he is "elected president". tu apnay muhalay mien 4 banday mila ker cricket nahi khel saka aaj tak.. tujhay kiya pata elected presidency kiya hoti hai !! :haha:

Wayen was from poor family from the same town as Bodha, ask anyone who got Wayen killed and they will name Mian Aslam Bodla a known criminal and haram khor, luckily for you, he is your leader now !

as for Aleem Khan, tou bhai kiya jurm kiya hai Aleem khan nay ? ask people how they praise him and he is "elected president". tu apnay muhalay mien 4 banday mila ker cricket nahi khel saka aaj tak.. tujhay kiya pata elected presidency kiya hoti hai !! :haha:

ask anyone ??? looks like you have not read the quote

aur Aleem Khan ney kiya jurum kiya hai ???? sachi ????

Genious, over 3 hundred thousand people applied for party positions from all over the PAkistan and about 80,000 people got elected in Party elections. Now what do you think PTI is? Do they have access to ISI, MI or Nadra records to verify all these things for all these 300,000 people in this short period of time?? They don't have magic stick you know..

So no scrutiny was done in party elections because those elections were for party's internal seats. Now when it has come down to NA and PA tickets, all the scrutiny has been applied and people are being accepted or rejected from tickets on the basis of merit.

Although I've spent my 2 precious minutes explaining all this, I am sure its too much for nuts like you to understand..

Hey Einstein how many thousand of those 3 Hundred thousand applications were filed for the National/Senior posts.... one would think Change Crusaders would've at least implemented a hint of this newly coined "ruthless criteria"!
Also being a true Devil's advocate you very conveniently ducked the second part of my post :tdown:... conjure up all the power of you 13 or so IQs and cook-up something for us, please!

Back
Top Bottom