What's new

PTI's ruthless merit in action !!

welcome

Thanks... we all mean well for our country, its just that we have different views on how to get there!
We will have heaps of heated arguments..... cause tis the season...

:agree::agree:

@notorious_eagle please stop mentioning that report. Ittefaq Foundry has nothing to with Pmln now :lol:

read my post again read the bold part lol

and Haroon's column was posted on :pdf: but u have shown the blind nature of Pti supporters. I need not explain Aleem Khan's ( aka mini Malik Riaz corruption ) corruption to you. His stories are all over the net and in Lahore.

awane ilzaam lagai jao gaye ya kuch substance bhi hai??

Last edited by a moderator:
"Nawaz Sharif is a British Citizen"!!! :omghaha: Like Leader like Leader!
"Mera pehla wa'ada Mein Kabhi Apsay Jhoot Nahi Boloonga"... bass ab apko meray hissay ka bhi bolna paray ga!

"Nawaz Sharif is a British Citizen"!!! :omghaha: Like Leader like Leader!
"Mera pehla wa'ada Mein Kabhi Apsay Jhoot Nahi Boloonga"... bass ab apko meray hissay ka bhi bolna paray ga!

source of your info?

kia yaar time waste ker rahay ho saray...
@Leader tell me how come IK will finalize the candidates on the 1st of April when the last day to submit nomination forms to the ECP is 31st March? i cant understand this. or is the news wrong?

PTI to finalise candidates on April 1 – The Express Tribune

PTI can submit nomination papers of the expected candidates and then issue the ticket to the most definite one. This is how it works (I think).

The ruthless merit is on show in KPK too... A few ex-city Nazims and ex-Nazims and a heavy weight from ANP have been rejected too. The list of candidates prepared by the provincial leadership has been completely rejected by the central committee and that's what made PTI to postponed the announcement of candidates to 1st April.

PTI can submit nomination papers of the expected candidates and then issue the ticket to the most definite one. This is how it works (I think).

The ruthless merit is on show in KPK too... A few ex-city Nazims and ex-Nazims and a heavy weight from ANP have been rejected too. The list of candidates prepared by the provincial leadership has been completely rejected by the central committee and that's what made PTI to postponed the announcement of candidates to 1st April.

oh yeah who will be the front man, and who will be the backing candidate, both be given tickets but the party decides who to fight with and who to keep as reserve !!

1101799547-1.gif

:omghaha:

kia yaar time waste ker rahay ho saray...
@Leader tell me how come IK will finalize the candidates on the 1st of April when the last day to submit nomination forms to the ECP is 31st March? i cant understand this. or is the news wrong?

PTI to finalise candidates on April 1 – The Express Tribune

Election commission will now check the credentials of all the candidates. Then different people submit their reservation regarding their opponent. Presiding officers ( who are all session judges ) will listen and give their verdict whether the reservations are right or not and then the Final list is published along with Election Symbols. SO there is quiet some time left

:astagh::astagh:

imran khan said

1) Mien hamesha sach bolon ga

2) Wo wada nahi karon ga jo pora na kar sakon

The Remittance Interbank fund transfer option does not contain the Bank name. @Leader can you get a message across to them to include it?

Wese its United Bank Ltd, seeing the Outside Pakistan option has the swift code UNILPKKA which is for UBL Karachi. But they should write UBL for clarity, everyone will not know this on their own.

People in Middle East or wherever UBL, HBL are can also send the money on good rates and without any SWIFT charges by going there and asking for home remittance to the same account. Using SWIFT would incur some charges, in this way they will send the money for free.

You know I thought some garbar hai Sardar Asif was meandering around on the stage too much trying to get some importance, trying to get a chance on the mic and he would not get anything.

He wasn't with Imran Khan ever, he was just looking out for himself

You know I thought some garbar hai Sardar Asif was meandering around on the stage too much trying to get some importance, trying to get a chance on the mic and he would not get anything.

He wasn't with Imran Khan ever, he was just looking out for himself

actually now he has restored to his true colours, Imran never promised anyone tickets, even Pervaiz Khattak claimed but Imran refused, the man; Imran is inside out the same person, crystal clean glass... in other words he is a diamond...

:astagh::astagh:

imran khan said

1) Mien hamesha sach bolon ga

2) Wo wada nahi karon ga jo pora na kar sakon

you know it very well that Imran didnt promise anyone tickets... otherwise pmln tou aaj hoti hi na :D

actually now he has restored to his true colours, Imran never promised anyone tickets, even Pervaiz Khattak claimed but Imran refused, the man; Imran is inside out the same person, crystal clean glass... in other words he is a diamond...

you know it very well that Imran didnt promise anyone tickets... otherwise pmln tou aaj hoti hi na :D

koye hal nahi inqalabiyon ka :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom