What's new

PTI's ruthless merit in action !!

The minute you step out of PTIdom you get spat on by IK Fanboys... the second you enter it your feet are licked like crazy!

Yeh change laingay!!!!!!????!!!!!!!

Note to admin: This forum needs "facepalm" emoticon like IK needs applauds! ..................................................................... DESPERATELY!

486336_362470997194752_1369796238_n.jpg

this is merit.

this is the change !! inshallah aik naya Pakistan !!

this is merit.

this is the change !! inshallah aik naya Pakistan !!

No Chanda this is BAKRA... QURBANI KA BAKRA to be precise... and a poster-boy for Lollipop Distribution Scheme that IK has initiated for where he doesn't have any electables and PTI is sure to get their as s kicked to kingdom-come!

No Chanda this is BAKRA... QURBANI KA BAKRA to be precise... and a poster-boy for Lollipop Distribution Scheme that IK has initiated for where he doesn't have any electables and PTI is sure to get their as s kicked to kingdom-come!

One question..........Will you always be a sporter, a jiyala, a karkun, a party worker, an admirer.....or would ever have any chance of being on the other side???...............getting an equal opportunity..... the one to be elected??? ....and party supporting you in the same fashion!......Kabhi socha hay, those whom you support or work for aren't actually any better then you in any way???.......but just being a commoner.......Its a sin even to think like that.......am sure you wouldn't have ever thought that way......Khuda ko hazir jan k such bolna

at least he is taking stand unlike mafia of corrupt led by nawaz Imran is giving tickets to honest people and these people if can't bring change at least can improve things

^ that was before his 6 promises... so that doesn't count as he used to lie before!

Remember, if it's Imran Khan then only what he said or did yesterday matters... well at least till he himself contradicts it because then that contradiction becomes the new touch-stone of everything that's right in this Universe!

One question..........Will you always be a sporter, a jiyala, a karkun, a party worker, an admirer.....or would ever have any chance of being on the other side???...............getting an equal opportunity..... the one to be elected??? ....and party supporting you in the same fashion!......Kabhi socha hay, those whom you support or work for aren't actually any better then you in any way???.......but just being a commoner.......Its a sin even to think like that.......am sure you wouldn't have ever thought that way......Khuda ko hazir jan k such bolna

Kindda sad how sure you are about how/what others think... as Allah my witness I have never wanted to hold any political position/office...

So you think IK is giving underprivileged a chance? Isnt it kind of contradicting that he is hogging 4 seats for himself where he could've easily given a chance to underprivileged members of PTI! Especially considering his boast of a Clean Sweep he shouldn't really need more than one seat for himself... he should've filed his papers for only one seat and given the rest to Youth & Underprivileged PTIans.

at least he is taking stand unlike mafia of corrupt led by nawaz Imran is giving tickets to honest people and these people if can't bring change at least can improve things

Stand? These are his electoral fundraising poster-boys... the money they bring in will be spent on campaigns in constituencies where PTI Electables are running!
GROW UP PULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEZZ!

Kindda sad how sure you are about how/what others think... as Allah my witness I have never wanted to hold any political position/office...

So you think IK is giving underprivileged a chance? Isnt it kind of contradicting that he is hogging 4 seats for himself where he could've easily given a chance to underprivileged members of PTI! Especially considering his boast of a Clean Sweep he shouldn't really need more than one seat for himself... he should've filed his papers for only one seat and given the rest to Youth & Underprivileged PTIans.

Forget Imran....his case wouldn't prove anything to you.....Tell me the way through which a commoner can funnel up the channel in PML-N ??? Say if I want to contest an election from its platform in the next general elections..... what do I have to do.....What would be the criteria to get its ticket???......And taking it a step further.....Say in about ten years, I want to lead it....Be the head of the party....what would make it happen??? Suppose i am an aspirant.....Show me the way!!

regarding cousin, what about BB and Nusrat Bhutto ??? and if speculations are true what about Bilawal ditching his father ??? Pakistan's history is full of such family fights
?
Has he left the party? Have you heard in anyway that he had a fight with imran khan and thats why imran didnt give him a ticket? Accept it yaar he is doing it in merit and you just want to show the negative. I am a pti supporter yet if shahbaz does something good i accept it. If somebody does good then one should accept it.

Stand? These are his electoral fundraising poster-boys... the money they bring in will be spent on campaigns in constituencies where PTI Electables are running!
GROW UP PULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEZZ!
he has shown that everybody is being scrutinized. If you would read the previous posts you will know what he has done. If you want to mellow in your hate then be my guest but accept if someone is doing a right thing. I always say dont be a blind fan and a blind hater. Moderation is the key. Do you know from my area PML N has given tickets to the same old corrupt rulers. there is barely any change in their ticket givings. its the same old who won before.

^ This is as stupid as PTIans appearing on National TV with self printed lists and enthusiastically asking cameras to zoom in on them!

Dude get a life... Quid-e-Azam's daughter stayed back in India so by your PATHETIC RATIONALE I guess you should abandon Pakistan and move to India!

Ghhhoddddd I'm 41 and there are only so many boys I can tape (ooops a typo) in one day... IK Fanboys please... let me rest!

Forget Imran....his case wouldn't prove anything to you.....Tell me the way through which a commoner can funnel up the channel in PML-N ??? Say if I want to contest an election from its platform in the next general elections..... what do I have to do.....What would be the criteria to get its ticket???......And taking it a step further.....Say in about ten years, I want to lead it....Be the head of the party....what would make it happen??? Suppose i am an aspirant.....Show me the way!!

Excellent question... I wish you guys (Mods/Admins) had opened up the BBS a little more... for instance I need a spot for a signature... If I had one you probably wouldn't have asked me this question... go see my intro I posted something there at the end!
I am NOT opposed to PTI intr-party elections, that bit is an awesome step... BUT are you getting my point when shove comes to push, you-the-aspirants will be given a cold shoulder and electables will reign supreme!

Back
Top Bottom