What's new

PTI's ruthless merit in action !!

ask anyone ??? looks like you have not read the quote

aur Aleem Khan ney kiya jurum kiya hai ???? sachi ????

bhai sahib I dont need to read a third class nonsense blog which starts with saying that chichawatni is a village in Shahkot...

he lived in Mian Channu and thats where Mian aslam bodla badmash is from who got Wayen killed. and now that murderer is a PMLN ticket holder from there.

P.S. han Aleem khan kay jurm yeh hain:

SKMCH ka aik floor banwa ker diya,

monthly millions SKMCH ko us waqt say day raha hai jab politics mien bhi nahi tha...

apni constituency mein record kam kerway, come and ask anyone from his constituency, daily office mein bethta tha for 4-5 hours..

apnay paisay say bhi logo kay kaam kiya thay... you go to him today and tell him that you cannot afford your college fee, he would lend you money straightaway without asking when would you return..

han yeh pmln walon ki nazr mein jurm hi hain...

bhai sahib I dont need to read a third class nonsense blog which starts with saying that chichawatni is a village in Shahkot...

he lived in Mian Channu and thats where Mian aslam bodla badmash is from who got Wayen killed. and now that murderer is a PMLN ticket holder from there.

P.S. han Aleem khan kay jurm yeh hain:

SKMCH ka aik floor banwa ker diya,

monthly millions SKMCH ko us waqt say day raha hai jab politics mien bhi nahi tha...

apni constituency mein record kam kerway, come and ask anyone from his constituency, daily office mein bethta tha for 4-5 hours..

apnay paisay say bhi logo kay kaam kiya thay... you go to him today and tell him that you cannot afford your college fee, he would lend you money straightaway without asking when would you return..

han yeh pmln walon ki nazr mein jurm hi hain...

that blogs mention newspapers with dates I think you missed that

aur Kam to Malik Riaz ney bhi buhut karwaya hai ??? President bna dien mulk ka usey ???

Hey Einstein how many thousand of those 3 Hundred thousand applications were filed for the National/Senior posts.... one would think Change Crusaders would've at least implemented a hint of this newly coined "ruthless criteria"!
Also being a true Devil's advocate you very conveniently ducked the second part of my post :tdown:... conjure up all the power of you 13 or so IQs and cook-up something for us, please!

I just stated the fact that, it wasn't possible to check that many application in light of 62 and 63 for any political party, one should have some common sense before jumping on guns..

And on completely other note, welcome to PDF..

that blogs mention newspapers with dates I think you missed that

aur Kam to Malik Riaz ney bhi buhut karwaya hai ??? President bna dien mulk ka usey ???

when its factually incorrect and what credentials does this nonsense blog has when it stated wrong facts in the beginning, point being the guy who got Wayen killed is a PMLN Ticket holder !!

oh bhai tou kuch batao na kiya bura ker diya hai Aleem khan nay?

625437_356858547749390_567735991_n.jpg

What ? :blink:

Do you mean to tell me @cb4 & I, can't weasel our way into PML N by virtue of us being ethnic Kashmiriis ! :cray:

Damn ! And I thought going to Raiwand with a plate of freshly cooked Nihari would do the trick............! :hitwall:

Thats false. Why did they remove their last name ? Why did they change Butt to Mian ? Yes they are Kashmiris ethnically but they have won votes from Punjab and Punjabis. Being in power they did more for Punjabis than they did for Kashmiris. I'm being fair here. BTW Nihari is from Karachi. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick Question. How many Waderas, Industrialists and Land Lords brought into PML-N? The Shariff Family rules with an iron fist, is there any chance of a member not belonging to the Shariff Family becoming the party leader? PML-N is at best a family based party, you need to belong to the Shariff family to lead that party.

Sharifs grew from poor background. Muhammed Shairf (the father of Nawaz and Shahbaz) was a very hard worker. Its not me who is saying this. If you have the guts you can ask some old people. And no they do not have as many landlords. If there are any, they are much much lesser than PTI. IK is a disgusting. He has inferiority complexes and one must question his love for Brits, having a child he kept a secret about, Feudals once his class mates, now in his party, the mansion he lives in, the private jet he uses etc....

All things aside.... Not giving his cousin a ticket is a big development and is worthy of praise. PML N supporters need to atleast praise this otherwise it shows that they are just die hard supporters and are biased.

I saw womens PML Q seats and it begins with mothers and daughters at the first 5 top seats.... So him not giving his cousin a seat in my opinion has just showed that he is not going to compromise and will fulfill all he said at the best of his ability. This is a big positive step and i am proud of him.

Well dome imran khan. Keep it up.

when its factually incorrect and what credentials does this nonsense blog has when it stated wrong facts in the beginning, point being the guy who got Wayen killed is a PMLN Ticket holder !!

oh bhai tou kuch batao na kiya bura ker diya hai Aleem khan nay?

so u dont agree with some reports and all u have against it ask anyone :lol:

Regarding Aleem Khan itney bholey na ban bhai, Haroon Rasheed ka column nahi para ??? :rolleyes:

All things aside.... Not giving his cousin a ticket is a big development and is worthy of praise. PML N supporters need to atleast praise this otherwise it shows that they are just die hard supporters and are biased.

I saw womens PML Q seats and it begins with mothers and daughters at the first 5 top seats.... So him not giving his cousin a seat in my opinion has just showed that he is not going to compromise and will fulfill all he said at the best of his ability. This is a big positive step and i am proud of him.

Well dome imran khan. Keep it up.

I would have appreciated something NEW but its just traditional politics to not accept an infamous person and accept a famous person

regarding cousin, what about BB and Nusrat Bhutto ??? and if speculations are true what about Bilawal ditching his father ??? Pakistan's history is full of such family fights

Sharifs grew from poor background. Muhammed Shairf (the father of Nawaz and Shahbaz) was a very hard worker. Its not me who is saying this. If you have the guts you can ask some old people.

The old people i have talked to who personally knew Muhammad Sharif told me that he would make entire buggies of trains disappear overnight to melt them and use them as iron in his factory. He was a crook of the biggest level, these are the words of the old people who knew him personally and not mine.

And no they do not have as many landlords.

You should than take a look at all the members of your party. After all; PML-N is the party with the highest number of loan defaulters and tax dodgers. Umar Cheema did a stellar job at exposing the names of the MNA's and MPA's belonging to PML-N who were not paying taxes and were defaulters of loans.

If there are any, they are much much lesser than PTI.

It does not matter whether one is a landlord or not. What matters is if the person has integrity or not. This is a department where PML-N lacks. PML-N is probably the only party that appointed an Education Minister who is an illiterate himself with fake degree.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...oan-defaulters-list-pml-n-tops-all-lists.html

IK is a disgusting.

Rant

He has inferiority complexes

He should feel inferior against 'Dear Leader' 'Ameen ul Momineen' 'Shah Jehan' Mian Nawaz Shariff V2 with implanted hair. After all Imran is the most famous cricketer of Pakistan, won the World Cup, the most well recognized Pakistani abroad, started the first free cancel hospital in Pakistan along with opening a world class University with private funds and not a single dime of public money. He should without a doubt feel inferiority complex against the most dashing and good looking Pakistani, Mian Nawaz Shariff.

and one must question his love for Brits,

How is that relevant? Atleast the Brits don't influence his decisions unlike certain people whom are influenced by the Saudis.

having a child he kept a secret about,

Never proved but how is that any of your concern? Thats his personal life and i believe its best that you don't attack his personal life because the worms in the Shariff family are far far worse. We all know how marriages take place, daughters and mothers are traded and discarded in the Shariff family like commodities. Have you forgotten the slap MQM gave to Chaudhary Nisar when they attacked Altaf Hussain's personal life?

Feudals once his class mates, now in his party,

Rant

the mansion he lives in,

The one he bought dirt cheap when nobody lived there, when there was not even gas or electricity supply over there. Compare that to the houses that Shariff's own in Pakistan? I can count atleast 9 on the top of my head, not even counting the Raiwand Mansion which far dwarfs Imran's only house. Take a look at the modest Raiwand Palace:

Google Image Result for http://www.insaf.pk/Portals/0/NTForums_Attach/ariel%20view.JPG

the private jet he uses etc....

What private jet are you talking about? Please explain. IK did not even have the resources to buy a bullet proof Land Cruiser, it was gifted to him by Jehangir Tareen. Compare that to the fleet of cars that the Shariff family owns.

How can you have merit and demoncracy both at the same time?

Joking?

so u dont agree with some reports and all u have against it ask anyone :lol:

Regarding Aleem Khan itney bholey na ban bhai, Haroon Rasheed ka column nahi para ??? :rolleyes:

what reports? this blog... o ja yar...

kiya likha hai column mein?

@notorious_eagle please stop mentioning that report. Ittefaq Foundry has nothing to with Pmln now :lol:

what reports? this blog... o ja yar...

kiya likha hai column mein?

read my post again read the bold part lol

and Haroon's column was posted on :pdf: but u have shown the blind nature of Pti supporters. I need not explain Aleem Khan's ( aka mini Malik Riaz corruption ) corruption to you. His stories are all over the net and in Lahore.

Last edited by a moderator:
And on completely other note, welcome to PDF..

Thanks... we all mean well for our country, its just that we have different views on how to get there!
We will have heaps of heated arguments..... cause tis the season...

Back
Top Bottom