What's new

PTI's ruthless merit in action !!

one really wonder what qualities son of Sher Afghan Niazi has that he got the ticket just a day after joining Pti :undecided:

In that case my frnd Noora doesn't even deserve a national assembly ticket after all the corruption he has done in the past but sadly that man was distributing tickets, thats merit and justice for you in PML-N :omghaha:

PTI reallly has the willpower and resolve to establish a meritocracy. Pakistanis have sacrificed much to see this day. We are getting there-we are getting closer to our manifest destiny. Pakistan Zindabad.

May this beloved land of ours progress beyond prosperity.

PTI's Parliamentary board decisions unfolding some ruthless merit in PTI.

Inam ullah niazi cousin of Imran khan

ticket status: Rejected

Party status: still in PTI

Sardar Asif Ali from Kasur (ex PPP ex education minister)

ticket status: Rejected

Party status: not confirm.

PTI is doing good by this many will leave party but this will only expose them and will show who stands for real change and who is going after power to make more money and do corruption

PTI leader Inamullah Niazi, brothers (Hafeezullah n Irfanullah) declared bank defaulters

ISLAMABAD: A textile unit owned by senior Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf (PTI) leader Inamullah Niazi and his two brothers – Hafeezullah Niazi and Irfanullah Niazi – is defaulter of the Allied Bank of Pakistan (ABL) to the tune of Rs71.641 million, and the Lahore High Court (LHC) has issued a decree in the bank’s favour, ordering auction of the property to recover the outstanding loan.
PTI leader, brothers declared bank defaulters - thenews.com.pk

that is the reason he is rejected ticket... appreciate merit please ? :)

P.S. he has appealed though that he can prove otherwise... lets see.

People like asif ahmed ali must leave PTI asap cuz they r not gonna get tickets just on the basis of their names, all those who r leaving cuz they r not offered party tickets r pure selfish people and there is no place for such people in PTI.

exactly, for them we faced the ranting too..... they never deserved to be in PTI..

hey but look at media, all channels programs were criticizing PTI... it was ppp/pmln etc who were in govt, not PTI...

PTI is doing good by this many will leave party but this will only expose them and will show who stands for real change and who is going after power to make more money and do corruption

I hope its fruitful too.

BBBPPHAHAHAHAH "Ruthless Criteria"... where the hell was this ruthless criteria when Inam was contesting for intra-party elections? No "62" & "63" within the party????

If it does get confirmed that Inam is not getting the party ticket then it won't be the bloody ruthless criteria's doing. It will be for the simple fear of getting their behinds kicked by ECP and rejection of his nomination papers for one of the few seats they really have confidence in winning!

Quick question. How many Atchisonians and Nawabs IK brought ? Seriously these are his friends. How can you bring change when you have conflict of interest ?

BBBPPHAHAHAHAH "Ruthless Criteria"... where the hell was this ruthless criteria when Inam was contesting for intra-party elections? No "62" & "63" within the party????

If it does get confirmed that Inam is not getting the party ticket then it won't be the bloody ruthless criteria's doing. It will be for the simple fear of getting their behinds kicked by ECP and rejection of his nomination papers for one of the few seats they really have confidence in winning!

Genious, over 3 hundred thousand people applied for party positions from all over the PAkistan and about 80,000 people got elected in Party elections. Now what do you think PTI is? Do they have access to ISI, MI or Nadra records to verify all these things for all these 300,000 people in this short period of time?? They don't have magic stick you know..

So no scrutiny was done in party elections because those elections were for party's internal seats. Now when it has come down to NA and PA tickets, all the scrutiny has been applied and people are being accepted or rejected from tickets on the basis of merit.

Although I've spent my 2 precious minutes explaining all this, I am sure its too much for nuts like you to understand..

I take it as your defeat, you are incapable of understanding the democratic values of a party like PTI. It takes special logic, which darbaris are oblivious off.

Since you and your fellow are new to politics, There are lot of lessons to be learned.

And dont tell me about Democratic values. We were fighting against mush when Pti chairman was taking Dogs as gift from mush. We had a CM of Punjab when assassinated he didnt even have his own house.

I had a MNA in my city who lives in a 3 marla house. and guess what IK gave ticket to a person who is a known Jawari in Rwp against this MNA and he got 3500 votes !!!!

Since you and your fellow are new to politics, There are lot of lessons to be learned.

And dont tell me about Democratic values. We were fighting against mush when Pti chairman was taking Dogs as gift from mush. We had a CM of Punjab when assassinated he didnt even have his own house.

I had a MNA in my city who lives in a 3 marla house. and guess what IK gave ticket to a person who is a known Jawari in Rwp against this MNA and he got 3500 votes !!!!

the guy who killed Wayen was in PMLN, left PMLN, joined PMLQ, now again joined PMLN, and again granted Ticket, what was his name again please ? :D

Are you are talking about Hanif Abbasi? the drug store keeper turned into a pharmaceutical mafia?

unlike you guys, we dont endorse any of the wrong doing in PTI. but you guys are such characters that fully back haramkhori and corruption, woh bhi bagair kisi sharam kay !!

the guy who killed Wayen was in PMLN, left PMLN, joined PMLQ, now again joined PMLN, and again granted Ticket, what was his name again please ? :D

Are you are talking about Hanif Abbasi? the drug store keeper turned into a pharmaceutical mafia?

unlike you guys, we dont endorse any of the wrong doing in PTI. but you guys are such characters that fully back haramkhori and corruption, woh bhi bagair kisi sharam kay !!

Tum hi bta do us ka nam

and I am talking about Shakeel Awan

and last paragraph : ye siyaysi gupien side par rakho. Pti bhari pari hai with such ppl starting with Faiz Taman

and who do you support?

Quick question. How many Atchisonians and Nawabs IK brought ? Seriously these are his friends. How can you bring change when you have conflict of interest ?

seriously man? i mean really lol

you talk about this when you support PMLN?

you gonna question a guy who speaks against the real problems and say how can he resolve these problems while you support the people who have the biggest sardars jaagirdars, waderas themselves and you are contend as they dont even talk about the real issues there is no conflict of interest in the first place, they with their shamlessness are openly declaring their intention to loot the country by any means by 'buying' looteras as electables and buy every thing that makes sure they get their turn after waiting for five years of muk mukka?

one really wonder what qualities son of Sher Afghan Niazi has that he got the ticket just a day after joining Pti :undecided:

Pray tell me, what exactly are the qualities of Nawaz Shariff that he has assumed the title of 'Dear Leader' and has been elected Chairmen for Life? Besides engaging in corruption and nepotism, i can't seem to recall any quality of Nawaz Shariff. Not just a coincidence that after joining politics, the Shariff family has established a business empire worth billions of dollars compared to when the started they only owned 1 steel factory at Bans Road.

Beisdes, choose your arguments carefully because if you raise the point of integrity and honesty, your party has already lost. After all, PML-N has the highest amount of tax and loan defaulters in their party. Your best bet to tame IK and PTI is to raise the issue of Jewish Lobby and Sita White, that would be your best option. Fighting a campaign based on issues and real problems is not PML-N's cup of tea.

Tum hi bta do us ka nam

and I am talking about Shakeel Awan

and last paragraph : ye siyaysi gupien side par rakho. Pti bhari pari hai with such ppl starting with Faiz Taman

Mian Aslam bodla, a known dacoit, badmash and haramkhor, perfect qualities to qualify for pmln ticket.

your janj starts from abid sher ali, hanif abbasi, anjum akeel, afzal khokher and end on hamza shehbaz, all alike badmash, haramkhor...just filling their pockets with public money...

as for PTI, you are too blinded to see the difference.. but stay tuned Meritocracy in PTI will make us win against status quo nawaz sharif and tolla who are hell bent to destroy our country and fill in their pockets in Turkey, Britain, Saudia and India...

Shakeel awan ka yeh 3 marlay ka gher dant girnay say pehle tha ya dant girnay say bad?

P.S. sach tou tumhen bura lagay ga hi... kyon na lagay pmln ki haram khori per laat jo parti hai..

Back
Top Bottom