What's new

PTI's ruthless merit in action !!

PTI has elected local body that recommended, or Imran and other senior leadership that recommended, either way the parliamentary board's decision is considered to be final.

one really wonder what qualities son of Sher Afghan Niazi has that he got the ticket just a day after joining Pti :undecided:

im really really anxious about this whole granting the ticket process. its crucial to winning the elections and worst of all PTI is already quite late.
in my hometown no one yet knows who will be given the PTI ticket. there is only one person at the provincial level about whom ppl are certain. but that is only one provincial seat out of 4 provincial and 1 national seat in the constituency. Whereas other party candidates have been campaigning for months even before they were given the ticket bec they knew it anyways.

one really wonder what qualities son of Sher Afghan Niazi has that he got the ticket just a day after joining Pti :undecided:

I dont know, but mainly popularity and track record was promised... and I think he is keeping it, even the workers of PTI are happy on the decision..

I was watching Yaqeen with suna bucha and Ibrar Ul Haq said some PML-N leaders are in contact with PTI.

Also Sardar asif ali has started complaining regarding party tickets. He said he will contest from same constituency as a free contestant.

I would like to know the Criteria on which he was given the ticket

So that you can tell your leader who has no imagination other than to accept those who left him and came came back just before elections. No principles. No imagination. No originality. Just copy-paste what PTI does and then tell everyone PTI is an ISI creation!!!

When PML-N leaders tell with conviction PTI is a creation of agencies, my mind inevitably goes to the early 80s when General Jilani midwifed PML-N by making Nawaz CM of Punjab and Zia de-nationalizing many of Sharif assets. All this done to ironically neutralize PPP, of which PML-N is the biggest partner in crime.

Also Sardar asif ali has started complaining regarding party tickets. He said he will contest from same constituency as a free contestant.

He is a typical lota. He will leave PTI soon. And might go to PML-N. And that will be such a big coup for PML-N. Little do they know that its merit that always prevail over sycophants.

He is a typical lota. He will leave PTI soon. And might go to PML-N. And that will be such a big coup for PML-N. Little do they know that its merit that always prevail over sycophants.

PML-N has got their own candidate from that constituency so i doubt that will join. Regardless of his position he has been elected four times from same seat as a free candidate so PTI votes might be broken.

I was watching Yaqeen with suna bucha and Ibrar Ul Haq said some PML-N leaders are in contact with PTI.

simply shows wat a good decision it was to not give him a ticket. awesome!!

How about other 10 Niazi in Pti:rofl:R they rejected

I dont know who you are talking about... and why but here we were talking about merit...

and this is what pmln looks like. all hail to the "butt-sahib" **:haha:
484855_356475241121054_1999114072_n.jpg

Does it matter if they are on merit? And what has surname got to do with being relative or not? Quite unsimilar to other parties where its daughters, brothers, in-laws and cronies getting tickets.

There was a PML-N leader in todays suna bucha show and he said a lot of people are about to leave because people didnt get tickets. He called that a natural democratic process.

I dont know, but mainly popularity and track record was promised... and I think he is keeping it, even the workers of PTI are happy on the decision..

even the workers of Pmln are happy :chilli:

I dont know who you are talking about... and why but here we were talking about merit...

:astagh: itna jhot aik hi post mien, only Pti can do this :rolleyes:

http://www.pmln.org/office-bearers/

deleted..............

kitna jhooth bolay gay ye ganjay maar dia punjab ko lanat beshumar in par

Back
Top Bottom