What's new

PTI's ruthless merit in action !!

haha....wahan per hain koe worker pmln kay? :D

so you can tell us which office do these honourable "butt-sahibs and butt-sahibas" have? :D

1) you will get the answer in elections

2) Maryam, Kulsom dont have any party office

1) you will get the answer in elections

2) Maryam, Kulsom dont have any party office

Kalsum is women's wing president. and Maryam baby's office I am forgetting it was probably women's wing punjab president

False. The workers of PML(N) are happy because of Shiekh Waqas Akram. After all they have got another fake degree holder in their ranks. :)

thats nothing, Anjum Akeel is innocent...he got ticket again kiya howa jo 6 billion kha giya... badmash hai sala..jheetay ga :D

Kalsum is women's wing president. and Maryam baby's office I am forgetting it was probably women's wing punjab president

thats nothing, Anjum Akeel is innocent...he got ticket again kiya howa jo 6 billion kha giya... badmash hai sala..jheetay ga :D

theek hai g, u know more than me

I dont know who you are talking about... and why but here we were talking about merit...

and this is what pmln looks like. all hail to the "butt-sahib" **:haha:
484855_356475241121054_1999114072_n.jpg

Even if it's true which I highly doubt.. Have you heard of Sonia Gandhi the president of Congress her son next in line the biggest democracy of world!!So Cut this B.S cheap tactics to get easy public points.PMLN have a team which have and will deliver.you don't have the team,your Lord leader has ego bigger than himself he can't run this country.

Even if it's true which I highly doubt.. Have you heard of Sonia Gandhi the president of Congress her son next in line the biggest democracy of world!!So Cut this B.S cheap tactics to get easy public points.PMLN have a team which have and will deliver.you don't have the team,your Lord leader has ego bigger than himself he can't run this country.

some of it dont match with the ones on the pmln website... as for your example india, why give bad examples ?

P.S. pmln has team of mad doctors.. thats all what they are destroyers of our country..

A darbari can't understand the 'criterea' why bother asking?

patwaris and zombies will never understand mughal shezaday nooray sirf road bana saktay hayn apni gareyon k liay yan dikhawa projects log bhukh say mar rahay hayn in ko under passes,jungla bus aur road bananey ki pari hay

PTI's Parliamentary board decisions unfolding some ruthless merit in PTI.

Inam ullah niazi cousin of Imran khan

ticket status: Rejected

Party status: still in PTI

Sardar Asif Ali from Kasur (ex PPP ex education minister)

Party status: not confirm.

imran khan is a true leader, i donated to his campaign when Fauzia Kasuri came to rochester.

Thank you for giving the example of india..next, please tell us how women have rights in Congo!

Yeah right.."team" of PML(N)? LOL..You want to compare "teams" then? Your pml(n) doesn't have any one even close to the caliber of Asad Umar..

Developing 'infrastructure' isn't big work for a political party. Political Parties bring *structural* changes to the country, and benefit country in the long run. What do you guys have to show other than Motorway? Even PML(Q) worked ten times more than useless patwaaris like you...

some of it dont match with the ones on the pmln website... as for your example india, why give bad examples ?

P.S. pmln has team of mad doctors.. thats all what they are destroyers of our country..

PTI leader Inamullah Niazi, brothers (Hafeezullah n Irfanullah) declared bank defaulters

ISLAMABAD: A textile unit owned by senior Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf (PTI) leader Inamullah Niazi and his two brothers – Hafeezullah Niazi and Irfanullah Niazi – is defaulter of the Allied Bank of Pakistan (ABL) to the tune of Rs71.641 million, and the Lahore High Court (LHC) has issued a decree in the bank’s favour, ordering auction of the property to recover the outstanding loan.
PTI leader, brothers declared bank defaulters - thenews.com.pk

point being personal vendetta should be the merit?? only a patwari can think like that... :haha:

finally he posts something with a point

:omghaha: nawaz contacting this guy who already left PMLN,

PMLN collecting all the left overs from imran's party

I heard Zardari is joining PMLN, there are news Nawaz contacted him and Zardari says he need time to think. Please give your comments, I need to laugh once more

PTI's Parliamentary board decisions unfolding some ruthless merit in PTI.

Inam ullah niazi cousin of Imran khan

Party status: still in PTI

Sardar Asif Ali from Kasur (ex PPP ex education minister)

Party status: not confirm.

People like asif ahmed ali must leave PTI asap cuz they r not gonna get tickets just on the basis of their names, all those who r leaving cuz they r not offered party tickets r pure selfish people and there is no place for such people in PTI.

Back
Top Bottom