What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

BwJTfCzCAAAtJ6s.jpg

IK is back with a satisfied smile. Good News coming for all the Nation.

Well if its good for the nation then i will not mind. Because unlike potians i only care about Pakistan. But considiring he is supporting corrupt croocks are Chaudhrys. Who are not different when it comes to nepotism and family business.

finally the end game is clear. it was all army show. IK and TUK were used as pawns, as usual. Army got what it wanted. Now it is the mediator. Both of them are meeting now with Raheel Shareef. People have been had by, again, TUK and now, IK as well. so much for NS resignation.

انا للہ و انا الیہ راجعون

That is just your opinion, it doesn't mean it's true that it is happening for a different purpose.

IK and Dr Qadri are meeting with army chief now so lets see what happens.

I would rather have IK as prime minster instead of Nawaz, but if you think otherwise then you need to open your eyes.

IK is too irrational, plus seems like he can become a pawn. the whole drama was punishment to PML for standing up to Army. they made blunders as well (stopped Musharraf after making a deal on his exit) but i am not sure if they will learn.

they should look at ergodan how he controlled the army in turkey. this will require clean people which unfortunately they don't have.

Last edited:
10616051_833476383361450_6168413036028365678_n.jpg

یہ کیسی یہودی لابی ہے ؟ جو ماؤں کو یہ ترغیب دے رہی ہے کہ اپنے بچوں کو ترجمے کے ساتھ قران پاک پڑھائیں؟ نظریہ پاکستان کو سمجھنے کے لئے اقبال کو پڑھیں ؟

لعنت ہے ان جاہل ذہنی غلاموں پر جو صرف میٹرو بس اور سڑکوں کی باتیں سن کر ہی خوش رهتے ہیں

Why would the angel do that? Considering Nawaz being nurtured by those same angels? Hint: Zia-ul-Haq being his political-father.

you need to look at ikhlaq and dealing of a person to make a real judgement, not his/her statements. this is what our Rasool-ul-ullah sallaho-alahi-wassalm has taught us. not the sloganeering. IK has the most rash language, most disrespectful language for others, and everything he commits, he does something else. namaz is the most basic of tenet. show me once he (or anyone from PTI) prayed during these days.

he stood there until army got everything it wanted. he played the full innings for army. made fool of his supporters. and completely destroyed his credibility.

you need to look at ikhlaq and dealing of a person to make a real judgement, not his/her statements. this is what our Rasool-ul-ullah sallaho-alahi-wassalm has taught us. not the sloganeering. IK has the most rash language, most disrespectful language for others, and everything he commits, he does something else. namaz is the most basic of tenet. show me once he (or anyone from PTI) prayed during these days.

he stood there until army got everything it wanted. he played the full innings for army. made fool of his supporters. and completely destroyed his credibility.

I didn't know a Saudi understands Urdu... for an instance, I sense a Patwari under the disguise of KSA's flags.

عمران خان جو عوام کہ کہتا ہے، وہ ہی میڈیا کو کہتا ہے، وہ ہی راحیل شریف کو کہتا ہے، وہ ہی امریکہ کو کہتا ہے۔

عمران خان آپ کی عظمت کو سلام-!!!

PML(N) went to beg Army's help? WHAT A JOKE!

And then they say "PTI to Army ki paidawar hai" ...lol

PTI and Imran Khan has crushed self-confidence of PML(N)...

IK is back with a satisfied smile. Good News coming for all the Nation.
:D

10474491_651009001664322_1925795751124433546_o.png

10419996_651005478331341_2581672296702746426_n.png

PML(N) went to beg Army's help? WHAT A JOKE!

And then they say "PTI to Army ki paidawar hai" ...lol

PTI and Imran Khan has crushed self-confidence of PML(N)...
What begging ? you guys are just too much..how its begs when army chief went to meet with IK or qadri on nawaz asking? All others options were used already..sirf dhanda

finally the end game is clear. it was all army show. IK and TUK were used as pawns, as usual. Army got what it wanted. Now it is the mediator. Both of them are meeting now with Raheel Shareef. People have been had by, again, TUK and now, IK as well. so much for NS resignation.

انا للہ و انا الیہ راجعون

IK is too irrational, plus seems like he can become a pawn. the whole drama was punishment to PML for standing up to Army. they made blunders as well (stopped Musharraf after making a deal on his exit) but i am not sure if they will learn.

they should look at ergodan how he controlled the army in turkey. this will require clean people which unfortunately they don't have.
I think the army chief handled it well today, he listened to both sides and then talked to each of them.

Nawaz sharif givernment shouldn't have got the army involved. Now if this goes against them they won't be able to complain.

I understand where you are coming from.

Back
Top Bottom