What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

errmmm actually I didnt understand PTV ...what kapas ki fasal? Cotton plantation? Kisaan (farmer) jinhay sundi maar dawayain? what the heck is sundi? pest? insects? @Proudpakistaniguy @Leader @Emmie @Armstrong
kapas is cotton..fasal is field ..sundi maar dawayein mean insect killer spray ..watch PTV regularly if you want to improve your urdu ..you got it right

TBW_boll1.jpg

I try to watch Hum tv drama....but mostly watch on recommendations :angel:

I dont get PTV in Europe... :ashamed:
We have ptv prime tv in uk on sky..its free and they used to show old calssic ptv dramas

you can watch live on internet..well right now we should watch the dramas of qadri and imran in this topic :D

PTV=Pakistan television
:rofl: That I know :ashamed: watched it as a kid when I went to Pakistan for vacations :angel:

I got most of it right...

We have ptv prime tv in uk on sky..its free and they used to show old calssic ptv dramas

you can watch live on internet..well right now we should watch the dramas of qadri and imran in this topic :D
I kinda got bored :ashamed: Kinda dragged too much...Plus Pakistani drama are nice :angel:

Cotton= Pakistan
Sundi= Sharif brothers and family.
Political translation :D
Crop : Pakistan
Farmers: sharif
Sundi; Imran and Qadri..qadri is candian sundi jo khati hai aur baagti ha

Imran is pakistani sundi jo sirf drati hai

I kinda got bored :ashamed: Kinda dragged too much...Plus Pakis:rofl:tani drama are nice :angel:
I am watching two hum drama regularly
one is mausam and the other is mere mehrban

Back
Top Bottom