What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Imran Khan behind the scenes clearly said "Over my dead body", He is very firm on his stance for resignation of undemocratic Prime Minister. Chairman also expressed that he will not let people down at any cost.
We have been on streets for weeks now, things are working for us and people have started to come forward with the truth. This power of people can not be challenged by any Badshah !

Soha Ali, Iman Ali,Humayoun Saeed, Hamza Ali Abbasi supporting PTI ‪#‎AzadiDharna‬

10552389_10152391223964527_9102648521209888881_n.jpg

A thought used to pass by, when sitting alone in a room that "What will happen with Pakistan? " - "Pakistan ka kya banay ga ?". Looking at Imran Khan's movement for justice there was a hope that someone has started fighting for Pakistan. Years went by, people voted in elections for the first time, they got cheated, things settled down, did not get any justice from the system but now looking at this Jazba, Junoon, Awaken people, Imran Khan is no more the hope in our imaginations , he turned the table around and made it reality. These people out on streets, away from their comfort zones and speaking for their rights, simply unprecedented, unseen and unbeatable. Pakistan is awake, Pakistan is fighting for justice, Pakistan will no longer tolerate this Badshahat system, Pakistan will make sure every crook, evil, traitor and law avoiding leader will face real justice.
This is the voice of Pakistan, this is your inner voice. Now when sitting alone in a room, I no longer think that "Pakistan ka kya banay ga ?" , Now I think "In jali hukmranoon ka kya banay ga !" . Thank you people of Pakistan for waking up and fighting. Keep going, justice will be served.

A thought used to pass by, when sitting alone in a room that "What will happen with Pakistan? " - "Pakistan ka kya banay ga ?". Looking at Imran Khan's movement for justice there was a hope that someone has started fighting for Pakistan. Years went by, people voted in elections for the first time, they got cheated, things settled down, did not get any justice from the system but now looking at this Jazba, Junoon, Awaken people, Imran Khan is no more the hope in our imaginations , he turned the table around and made it reality. These people out on streets, away from their comfort zones and speaking for their rights, simply unprecedented, unseen and unbeatable. Pakistan is awake, Pakistan is fighting for justice, Pakistan will no longer tolerate this Badshahat system, Pakistan will make sure every crook, evil, traitor and law avoiding leader will face real justice.
This is the voice of Pakistan, this is your inner voice. Now when sitting alone in a room, I no longer think that "Pakistan ka kya banay ga ?" , Now I think "In jali hukmranoon ka kya banay ga !" . Thank you people of Pakistan for waking up and fighting. Keep going, justice will be served.

Quoted for later discussion once the circus tent is wrapped up.

Imran Khan speech: giving history of nawaz sharif lies & why he is not a trustworthy man !!

wahat the nonsense is this ......Our prime minister has said that the COAS call him and he give the permission to the COAS to meet IK and TUQ...do the Coas wiil act with the pemission of the PM...

What if this government falls and IK is elected as the new PM... and PMLN is in opposing party... What if they come out on the roads.... I can guarantee their crowd will at least be 3 times larger than IK & TUQ combined. So if they protest will IK also resign? wont it become a chain reaction? just wondering...

What if this government falls and IK is elected as the new PM... and PMLN is in opposing party... What if they come out on the roads.... I can guarantee their crowd will at least be 3 times larger than IK & TUQ combined. So if they protest will IK also resign? wont it become a chain reaction? just wondering...

Even if that scenario comes to pass, what will happen is only what the Army will allow to happen, just like now.

Even if that scenario comes to pass, what will happen is only what the Army will allow to happen, just like now.
Kabhi tu Army and Agencies se hat ke baat kerlo bhai.... Why do we always blame them. Jo log road per aiin hain woh bhi kia Army laii hai? I am talking about the people out on the road following all the leaders blindly

Back
Top Bottom