What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Ajaz Awan was the commanding officer of Swat operation in 2009 etc.

He commanded the whole operation..

I don't really care was he doing operation or not. Swat Operation was done by General Tariq Khan and was a success

Chaudhry-Nisar1.jpg

i wouldn't call it ego. it was more of a blunder, weak personality, and extremely poor adivising. my uncle was his advisor as a grade 22 officer (along with advisor to Shaukat Aziz, shehbaz sharif, etc) and said he is surrounded by extremely self-serving advisors and very hard liners who have brought him repeatedly into such situations. of course being a mediocre guy himself, he does not learn lesson.

Imran Khan behind the scenes clearly said "Over my dead body", He is very firm on his stance for resignation of undemocratic Prime Minister. Chairman also expressed that he will not let people down at any cost.
We have been on streets for weeks now, things are working for us and people have started to come forward with the truth. This power of people can not be challenged by any Badshah !

Please help me understand. My Imran was quiet when Zardari looted Pakistan mercilessly for 5 years?

Last edited:
i fail to understand unflinching quest for reaching the lowest ebb of vulgarity. Maybe you took lessons from American Soldiers urinating on shaheeds of Taliban?

You are a new recruit you cannot get this in your head. keep surfing !!!!!!!!

You are a new recruit you cannot get this in your head. keep surfing !!!!!!!!
i cannot understand why would you depict a dog urinating on Nawaz sharif? Alhamdulillah, i don't understand why would someone commit this extremely degrading act. but you do seem to have understanding of this heinous and repulsive act and thus you are willing to depict those, whom you don't degree with, with thus degrading and repulsive action.

May Allah Ta'ala protect all momineen from even thinking about such شیطانی اعمال
May Allah Ta'ala protect all momineen from such shayateen who think and act like this.

what Imran will achieve other then bringing Army to power . what is the logic of bringing 1.5 year old allegation of election rigging . if he was so sure he should have start it from day one . he failed to bringing 1 million supporter and even bringing ppp/other opposition by his side. i think Pakistan should continue their democratic journey .

what Imran will achieve other then bringing Army to power . what is the logic of bringing 1.5 year old allegation of election rigging . if he was so sure he should have start it from day one . he failed to bringing 1 million supporter and even bringing ppp/other opposition by his side. i think Pakistan should continue their democratic journey .

the bigger issue, why form government in KP when he felt elections are rigged?

another issue i have is the statement from US ambassador before all this started saying that we have no problem with government change if done consititutionally.

game is much bigger and more complicated in my opinion with lot of players in the background.

unfortunately PML-N is not very smart, shrewd, and stealthy, as Zardari was.

Bla bla IK is winner

Your fanciness against Army based on WSJ report is getting pretty annoying.

Just stop.
i do concur with him though. its not the matter of WSJ. the point is that COAS has lot of clout. i do feel that that COAS has the ability to tell both IK and TUK to go back, if he wants to.

but, the issue here is derailment of government and what i feel is that the issue is bigger than Army. I am of the opinion that US is fully involved behind the scenes.

Imran khan had been raising the issue of election rigging from day one, he has told government, election commission and Supreme Court to audit the election but neither government nor Supreme Court is taking any action against these riggings. So after so much struggle he finally decided to go for long march to protest against these rigging.

And secondly Imran khan is bringing army is because they can act as the neutral umpire and can give a justice to all without any polarity.

And at last the people in his long march protest are indeed in millions and it would have been more if nawaz sharif would not have sealed the whole city by containers.

Imran khan had been raising the issue of election rigging from day one, he has told government, election commission and Supreme Court to audit the election but neither government nor Supreme Court is taking any action against these riggings. So after so much struggle he finally decided to go for long march to protest against these rigging.
And secondly Imran khan is bringing army is because they can act as the neutral umpire and can give a justice to all without any polarity.
And at last the people in his long march protest are indeed in millions and it would have been more if nawaz sharif would not have sealed the whole city by containers.

IK and Mullah are mentally ill and liars. They'll involve anyone or everyone when their brain doesn't have the right chemicals to work with. Read up on Bi Polar and Border Line Personality Disorder. They need meds.

I think the only ONE party left that hasn't aided in rigging is the God himself. I think IK and Mullah are about to add him in the list too. That "this rigging happened because God was wanting to help NS and he was against my party"

What a joke, at the cost of 4 trillion to a poor country's economy!!

Has anyone notice.....for the first DAY in many weeks....there are NO DEADLINES by IK and the Mullah??? What happened there? Done, failed and wanting to go home? Whatever happened to let's go against the State and take over the Parliament?

Wait, the message was conveyed. Pack your bags now, we'll give you face saving and get the hell out. Or face the State's muscle and then murder and treason charges all the way to Canada!! Sad losers!

These idiots even threw blame on Kiyani, who was a good respectful officer. There was NO need to involve him or the Military into this nasty mess IK and Mullah have made!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom