What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Imran charging the crowd I hope no voilence takes place

I do too man. I hope they stay peacefully and then go back to making KPK a model province. I will never support bloodshed nor unconstitutional methods of take overs.

Pretty much this. We know that Q will never come to power again but even they get people around. The fact is the true support of a politician is realized when the people enter the pooling booth and stamp on the image.

LOL. This march is not about getting Qadri or Imran to power. But to ouster this corrupt elected dictator of Pakistan called Nawaz. Its amazing how so few people even see this.

Finish both Qadri and Imran Khan marches, if these desparate politicians want to become Siasi Shaheed !!!!

Yes, use Gullu Butts against democratic forces. Nice move as usual by Nawaz supporters.

LOL. This march is not about getting Qadri or Imran to power. But to ouster this corrupt elected dictator of Pakistan called Nawaz. Its amazing how so few people even see this.

Is that why he keeps using those statements saying nawaz sharif 3 bar bariyan le ab humari bari hai. translation is give me a piece of status quo as i want my turn. Its amazing how his supporters chant this slogan happily but never see through this. The march has and always been about coming to power himself.

His support was seen when he was unable to get complete majority in KPK and lost his own left over seat to balore.

All PTI members have resigned from national assembly without hesitation. Its not about Imran Khan, but about saving Pakistan from hybrid regime of Nawaz, elected dictator.

You are in denial: Imran’s move creates fissures in his party’s KP chapter - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

And frankly I don't blame those PTI legislators for defection: A rotten system produces rotten politicians! But the fact is that these legislators have abandoned their leader so early is astounding to even me who witnessed plenty of Lotacracy in the 80/90s. I REALLY thought PTI would have more fortitude.

I do too man. I hope they stay peacefully and then go back to making KPK a model province. I will never support bloodshed nor unconstitutional methods of take overs.

Its not a takeover. Its not a coup. Its democratic ouster of elected dictator by rigging.

111 Brigade is based there, so logically they will be taking charge of security, perhaps for first time to defend the PM not kick him out.

its not first time that 111 brigade protecting PM last time 111 also protect Asif Zardari during PAT Protest. approx 200 jawans of 111 brigade X corps deployed in ISB.

Is that why he keeps using those statements saying nawaz sharif 3 bar bariyan le ab humari bari hai..

Before 18th amendment in constitution it wasn't allowed for someone to get elected as PM for the third time. We all know who supported this amendment during Zardari's corrupt government.

Before 18th amendment in constitution it wasn't allowed for someone to get elected as PM for the third time. We all know who supported this amendment during Zardari's corrupt government.

But the amendment came in. It got supported by the peoples vote and those very people again voted him in unless you are saying the entire 2/3 majority is fake?

But the amendment came in. It got supported by the peoples vote and those very people again voted him in unless you are saying the entire 2/3 majority is fake?

There has been massive rigging and unverifiable votes cast. Its all documented and no official investigation has been done despite a year and half since election. We will never know the magnitude of fake seats until its thoroughly investigated.

Go? Go where? They have resigned from national assemblies for a reason. Not to go back from their legitimate demands.
go home brother
where else

legitimate demads or otherwise. the lack of faith of his own party leaders and his allies is something of a concern

Nawaz league is using carrot and stick approach here
on one had it has Gullu Butt, Abid Sher Ali and Khajagan to taunt, bully and mock the PTI

on other hand it must be offering money and other incentives to PTI allies and its own party leaders to break them from Imran..

Media is divided and mostly in favor of Nawaz and crying over the "disturbances" caused (it didnt think the same during Lawyer's movement though). the Judiciary is in the back pocket of Nawaz league

leaves you with the Khakis.. they want to stay away because their action will make politicians a martyrs again.

once Sherif brothers and his close associates start flying out of the country then I will know their days are numbered

but they are still firm and smug. and they are clapping in unison the farewell departure of PTI as a potent third force.

Yes yes Police and Rangers to target PAT and PTI marches.....i originally thought they had 100,0000 support....but only a few thousand ....it does show weak IK and TUQ support.

Finish and attack them now !!!!!

Yes yes Police and Rangers to target PAT and PTI marches.....i originally thought they had 100,0000 support....but only a few thousand ....it does show weak IK and TUQ support.

Finish and attack them now !!!!!

go home brother
where else

legitimate demads or otherwise. the lack of faith of his own party leaders and his allies is something of a concern

Nawaz league is using carrot and stick approach here
on one had it has Gullu Butt, Abid Sher Ali and Khajagan to taunt, bully and mock the PTI

on other hand it must be offering money and other incentives to PTI allies and its own party leaders to break them from Imran..

Media is divided and mostly in favor of Nawaz and crying over the "disturbances" caused (it didnt think the same during Lawyer's movement though). the Judiciary is in the back pocket of Nawaz league

leaves you with the Khakis.. they want to stay away because their action will make politicians a martyrs again.

once Sherif brothers and his close associates start flying out of the country then I will know their days are numbered

but they are still firm and smug. and they are clapping in unison the farewell departure of PTI as a potent third force

Yaar this has really hurt me. Imran and PTI rose as a third party and had he just focused on KPK he would have increased his support and would have come into power or minimum much much better position but he is hell bent on blowing it away. I again hope that he goes back with minimal damage to his repute and he works on KPK and make it a model province and then come to power.

PMLN will be responsible for bringing awam against the Arny.
And what about awam violating their written assurance?
Its funny that the same Imran who started disobedience and refused to pay taxes, claimed that "I have a right to go anywhere in Pakistan, I am a taxpayer, a Pakistani citizen".

Yes, same media that hated him for rigging. Lafafa journalists.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom