What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

You are in denial: Imran’s move creates fissures in his party’s KP chapter - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

And frankly I don't blame those PTI legislators for defection: A rotten system produces rotten politicians! But the fact is that these legislators have abandoned their leader so early is astounding to even me who witnessed plenty of Lotacracy in the 80/90s. I REALLY thought PTI would have more fortitude.
people have their prices
PTI is no exception

Nawaz league will use both carrots and sticks to break PTI march and sit in.

the decider is going to be army.
I pray that it stays neutral and stay out of this mess.

politicians need to learn it themselves
no chance of shaheeds this time

s not first time that 111 brigade protecting PM last time 111 also protect Asif Zardari during PAT Protest. approx 200 jawans of 111 brigade X corps deploye
W
Before 18th amendment in constitution it wasn't allowed for someone to get elected as PM for the third time. We all know who supported this amendment during Zardari's corrupt government.
Well this certainly doesn't stop Imran from becoming the Prime Minister of Pakistan for the first time, if he earns it-which I doubt he will now onwards-

people have their prices
PTI is no exception

Imran Khan has no price. Pay him a billion dollars and he won't go home.

W

Well this certainly doesn't stop Imran from becoming the Prime Minister of Pakistan for the first time, if he earns it-which I doubt he will now onwards-

Again, its not about him getting PM. Its about ousting illegal Nawaz government.

PTI has brought the crane to remove containers war begins

Yaar this has really hurt me. Imran and PTI rose as a third party and had he just focused on KPK he would have increased his support and would have come into power or minimum much much better position but he is hell bent on blowing it away. I again hope that he goes back with minimal damage to his repute and he works on KPK and make it a model province and then come to power.

I am with you on all these. Problem is that IK quite possibly doesn't even have the option to salvage the KPK govt anymore from these latest blunders.
It is a sad day in Pakistan's political evolution to lose a potent 3rd force. And ALL because of a well-meaning but ultimately a megalomaniac, idiotic personality. Through sycophancy he was given enough rope to hang himself. But in the process he also caused billions in losses to the economy.
Tut. Tut. Tut.

Meanwhile, foreigners living in Islamabad are sending out signals that portrays our country in it's glory.

Ben Scruton‏@benscruton
Contained. #islamabad #lockdown #cabinfever #bored #longmarch pic.twitter.com/jthNRnk3By
Pakistan
BvFZ0KKCAAMs9Ej.png

They move forward. hopefully it stays peaceful and they just sit down and keep giving speeches.

Wait a min... 700 Taliban began offense in Kabul? Taliban Khan Marching to Red Zone, both same time.. is it some coincident?

They move forward. hopefully it stays peaceful and they just sit down and keep giving speeches.

By now EVEN Imran Khan may have realized the low crowds, the legislators' defections, the bad press, the alienating social media...So I am hoping he wouldn't try to enter sensitive buildings and I am also hoping no suicide bombers sneak in and target anyone, including the Western embassies. And my guess is that they will do a Dharna--prolonged stay in the area, which too is unacceptable.

The DRAMA has begun.....Police should charge with water cannons, sticks on IK and Qadri.

Finish them, with latti charge !!!!

Defence.pk is very slow now....anybody facing these issues.

Back
Top Bottom