What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Wrong decision by Government, they shouldn't make any fuss out of this inqilaab or Azadi march. Let them do what ever they want they are failing anyways.

And rigged government is winning? LOLZ.

Pakistan Army has reportedly refused to increase presence. Nisar is lying!

Army is not going to intervene in a civilian conflict. Let democratic forces solve it out.

Wish of few thousands should be forced over 200 millions is Democratic?

200 millions? Where are they? Last time I checked, current rigged government is defended by police and army, non-political forces.

And rigged government is winning? LOLZ.

If you didn't realized yet, almost half of the PTI followers (even in this forum) has gone against PTI, Baghi will be the first resignation you will see in near future, other party members are planning to leave the party. KPK government don't want to resign as per Lord IK's Order. But probably will be kicked out by JI

So picture is pretty clear who is losing. So far Government Concern, until Assembly is not dissolved they can make come back anytime. But if PTI party is gone (after getting dry cleaned) what will happen?

If I'm not wrong most soldiers support IK and PTI right?

Also this punjabi monarchy needs to go. I hope there's no violence but Allah bless the brave souls out there risking their lives for their country unarmed.

If you didn't realized yet, almost half of the PTI followers (even in this forum) has gone against PTI, Baghi will be the first resignation you will see in near future, other party members are planning to leave the party. KPK government don't want to resign as per Lord IK's Order. But probably will be kicked out by JI

So picture is pretty clear who is losing. So far Government Concern, until Assembly is not dissolved they can make come back anytime. But if PTI party is gone (after getting dry cleaned) what will happen?

PTI followers are allowed to criticize their own party decisions, just like another democratic party. Try the same on PMLN.

Does anyone here on pdf has inside sources in the army? What are they planning?

Because the army sure as hell won't act like riot police and play with rubber bullets, horses, shields and whatever police has

If I'm not wrong most soldiers support IK and PTI right?

Also this punjabi monarchy needs to go. I hope there's no violence but Allah bless the brave souls out there risking their lives for their country unarmed.

As expected - communal are showing their colors

200 millions? Where are they? Last time I checked, current rigged government is defended by police and army, non-political forces.

To be precious, Other political parties, Army, SHC, ECP, NADRA, Police, USA, UAE, KSA, Turkey, China, MI8, & Media and yeah gullu butts (as per You Guyz)

Only following institutes support PML-N, rest all are............ hmmmm.... no body

Back
Top Bottom