What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

I am just speechless about the ill planning of PTI... so little people

Your demands only have a weight if supported by huge crowd... Right now, PTI desperately need to bring people from anywhere possible... Come on send some buses to KPK, Lahore and Mianwali... and I am serious

Azadi march crowd is on the move, closer to red zone. In addition, people need to take some break, people have needs.

10441124_10152707341709218_4549915181967501385_n.jpg

:lol:

Your demands only have a weight if supported by huge crowd... Right now, PTI desperately need to bring people from anywhere possible... Come on send some buses to KPK, Lahore and Mianwali... and I am serious

He won't get much from Lahore and Mianwali. After tragic storm in Peshawar and absence of government machinery even support from KPK is doubtful.

It was only to be expected. The present circus show was designed to pressure the elected government to stay confined within its box defined by the "angels", and once the suitable accommodations were reached, the show was deflated. The same old ringmasters, the same old circus, the same old clowns, the same old easily fooled people.

It was only to be expected. The present circus show was designed to pressure the elected government to stay confined within its box defined by the "angels", and once the suitable accommodations were reached, the show was deflated. The same old ringmasters, the same old circus, the same old clowns, the same old easily fooled people.
The timing of the long march and the agendas to convince people were heavily miscalculated and incorrect.

I was saying it all the time, it would only strengthen the power of PML-N now if the jalsa now ended gaining nothing out of it

The timing of the long march and the agendas to convince people were heavily miscalculated and incorrect.

I was saying it all the time, it would only strengthen the power of PML-N now if the jalsa now ended gaining nothing out of it

PMLN will come out weaker, because it has to deliver on the promises made to the "angels" to get this monkey off its back. Those extracted promises will be bad for Pakistan itself in the long run, but who cares about that? If PMLN cannot deliver, it will be kicked out, simple as that.

you should see lucman letter which he leaked today 2001 letter of Nisar to jang editor in which he says Nawaz has a problem he every time pick up fight with Army and then blame me...
This time also he picked up fight to size down Army so there is no one else to blame then Nawaz..

Called it yesterday that next step will be people moving closer to red zone, everything going as expected.

Both of these lunatics have foreign agendas of destabilizing Pakistan. Best thing to happen to them now will be dead bodies in the streets.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom