What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

I think things are diffused....
I think it was warning for government to move thing...
May be pressure tactic...

Not listening to the speech now.

For some people, dramas on Hum are more important haha!
nobody listens to him...hes such attention seeker gosh....just by chance heard him while trying to see the latest on PTI recent situation...and he was abusing live lolz

haha@hum dramas!

Qadri is extremely fiery in his speech, I think he is on for something now....

His punjabi part of speech really made me laugh.
But putting all jokes aside, everything he said was right. Man!! this government has broke all records in field of corruption. Yeh government corruption mey ZARDARI say 1000 kilometer agay nikal Gaye hain.

Qadri was the HOD of PU's law department. He is an expert in constitutional and Islamic law on top of 4000+ publications. If anyone knows how to do his homework, its him.

He's staying calm, peaceful, collected and tactical. In other words he has his homework done and no amount of ridicule from armchair desi libtards will stop him.

If or not IK has done his homework remains to be seen.

IK have prepared 6 point agenda as well, he will address nation today at 8 pm.

Qadri was the HOD of PU's law department. He is an expert in constitutional and Islamic law on top of 4000+ publications. If anyone knows how to do his homework, its him.

He's staying calm, peaceful, collected and tactical. In other words he has his homework done and no amount of ridicule from armchair desi libtards will stop him.

If or not IK has done his homework remains to be seen.
he was just abusing in Punjabi ..live a while ago!:tongue:

Back
Top Bottom