What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

BvFvxWGCEAA5Guj.jpg

PomiButt behind bars after surrendering to police.

These BuTTs are proving their stereotype in Punjab for being gangsters

@Luftwaffe this post doesn't violate rules doesn't deserve neg rating. Please follow the rating guidelines.
I was also thinking how come he gave 3 negative rating to psyco pakistani but at the same time ignored same posts from others pti supporters which chak bamu pointed out..well all i can say khuda gunjey ko nakhun na dey :)

this is what PTTI long march participants did to the lunch provided to them from chaudhry brothers in Gujrat

shame.png

BvFvxWGCEAA5Guj.jpg

PomiButt behind bars after surrendering to police.

yeh kaise teddy bear type PMLN ke thugs hain?

this is what PTTI long march participants did to the lunch provided to them from chaudhry brothers in Gujrat

View attachment 43466

yeh kaise teddy bear type PMLN ke thugs hain?

Tu kiss k side pe hai ary waloon ki tra kabhi idar ja rha hai kabi udhar..mqm wale tu maze le rhey hoon ghey as they oppose boht pti snd pml n

You can't change thick heads. When people are so brainwashed over charm of an individual vs. looking out for their future or the future of 200 million people, there is nothing I can do. However, will continue to tell others that less than 10% population doesn't overwrite the 90% population's democratic rights!
10 percent my ***..
more like around 30-50 percent
the educated pakistanis not just villagers who voted for pmln
we will keep imran khan and the fate of our country will be in our hands not the western puppets..
if following pti and standing up for your rights is bianwashed then I'm sure all blacks in america were brainwashed as well when they followed dr martin luther king jr…

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom