What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Its your coward leader who is keep Raheel Shareef with him Imran was asking for 4 halqas for an year when your dumbo leaders were to arrogant to listen he told year back if he would not get justice he would be on roads so stop bringing in Army into this neither Imran is working for Army nor Army has anything to do with it so cut the crap and wake up its your Arrogance which has brought you to this low level

Cut the crap and bring that revolution or million people first, only than we noooras could understands:lol:

abe saala 3-4 month se is pagal ne drama rachaya hua he, abhi bhi iska drama wind up nahi ho raha, pta nahi kitne din baad is ka drama wind up ho ga, is ka long march khatam hone ka naam nahi le raha he aur saab sakon ki saans len ge

image.jpg

@Jazzbot
Every sane and neutral observer states that people in Qadri's March are almost Double what Ik bringing in towards Islamabad.....whats your take on it.

Bhai Qadari Islamabad almost poonch chuka ha, Imran nahi. Phela poonch to jana do phir numbers ki baat kerna.

@Jazzbot
Every sane and neutral observer states that people in Qadri's March are almost Double what Ik bringing in towards Islamabad.....whats your take on it.

I don't know if it is true or not.

Express News' anchor said that Imran Khan's march out of Lahore was much bigger than Nawaz Sharif's march in 2007 long march.

Secondly, Qadri is a "unified" variable with all support coming behind him.

Imran Khan is a political phenomenon.

He has thousands of people marching with him to Islamabad. Then he has thousands of people march from KPK to capital. Then he has thousands of people waiting inside and around Rawalpindi/Islamabad region to join.

You know it, and I know, that Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf and Imran Khan has consistently put the greatest political shows on streets all over Pakistan during past couple of years. I have never seen such charged, engaged, and such huge political gatherings in my life time. Be honest, don't you agree that when it comes to putting street shows--Imran Khan/PTI are by far the leading political force by huge margin.

This march is way bigger than Nawaz's march. And this march's true strength can only be gauged once inside Islamabad.

If Imran Khan gathers 100,000+ people in Islamabad under current situation, it'd be a huge victory for him. No?

Bhai Qadari Islamabad almost poonch chuka ha, Imran nahi. Phela poonch to jana do phir numbers ki baat kerna.

You are right, There is less chance of any substantial addition in Qadris's March. However, people in IKs march definitely increase due to KPK factor.

I don't know if it is true or not.

Express News' anchor said that Imran Khan's march out of Lahore was much bigger than Nawaz Sharif's march in 2007 long march.

Secondly, Qadri is a "unified" variable with all support coming behind him.

Imran Khan is a political phenomenon.

He has thousands of people marching with him to Islamabad. Then he has thousands of people march from KPK to capital. Then he has thousands of people waiting inside and around Rawalpindi/Islamabad region to join.

You know it, and I know, that Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf and Imran Khan has consistently put the greatest political shows on streets all over Pakistan during past couple of years. I have never seen such charged, engaged, and such huge political gatherings in my life time. Be honest, don't you agree that when it comes to putting street shows--Imran Khan/PTI are by far the leading political force by huge margin.

This march is way bigger than Nawaz's march. And this march's true strength can only be gauged once inside Islamabad.

If Imran Khan gathers 100,000+ people in Islamabad under current situation, it'd be a huge victory for him. No?

Nicely explained. Couldn't have said myself any better. Besides at the end of the day the only thing which will matter is what Imran pulls off in negotiations with the government. Imran is well aware that if he does not pull of a huge figure, nobody is going to take him seriously not the government at least and he will lose all political clout of not being able to motivate the massive.

Government will than say people are happy with the government's performance and rejected long marches and dharnas.

a million people have been promised by imran khan. thats big. I hope he actually gets that support so that he can have more leeway for his points.

Correct, when NS starts his march only handful of people around him but he got the momentum within minutes from Zero to Hundred.....that's why its impact was very huge compares to this IKs march where everyone expecting it to touch thousands from starts......!!

No, Only PM Resignation or at least agreement on Mid-term election or at least....at least total new formation of election commission could save a political PTI/Iks face at the moment nothing else, Ik made things difficult for him by himself.

I have the same question. Issue is very disappointing. NS and his government are doing a lot of things that would take Pakistan forward. Its electric production, industry and infrastructure would essentially double in 5 years (more than what has happened in 70 years of its existence). And there havn't been any serious enough corruption or other scandals either. So what do you do? You bring the government down by force. If you let NS and his team work, then IK and other won't have ANY chance to be in power.
Nasty and very anti-country politics, pure greed on IK's end. He's damaging his country for his greed of power and at the end, 200 MILLION people's future will suffer. Not to mention that this drama of marches and violence has cost Pakistan's economy over 200 Billions......these people have no mercy on their own country and people. Yet, for everything small or big, they are too busy blaming India, US and Israel for their own lack of sense and patriotism!
you yell out of your ***… this march is on your not changing minds today or any other day about imran khan..

No, Only PM Resignation or at least agreement on Mid-term election or at least....at least total new formation of election commission could save a political PTI/Iks face at the moment nothing else, Ik made things difficult for him by himself.

PM is never going to resign, its a far fetched thing. I think even Imran knows it however the other two things specially the election commission resign is a must.

@Jazzbot
people for imran khan are coming from all over pakistan… thousands of people who were with him in lahore left and went on to islamabad while imran khan is going slow with the crowd because more people are joining as they go down the gt road..

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom