What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Whatever you decide, just please apply it fairly and equally for both sides.

I can not correct everyone. Many members of PDF seldom take ownership of standards or uphold common decency of civilized discourse. I wish others were like you in online mannerism. @Luftwaffe has been asking me to enforce standards when it comes to Imran Khan, but not to anyone else. He thinks that I am a PML-N supporter, even though I am supporting system and continuity. I am just demonstrating that I can not be expected to enforce standards when the amount of abuse is so high - especially coming from PTI supporters.

I don't care since i am not blind worshipper of nooras. They can insult N who cares.

That was specifically addressed to Luftwaffe.

I can not correct everyone. Many members of PDF seldom take ownership of standards or uphold common decency of civilized discourse. I wish others were like you in online mannerism. @Luftwaffe has been asking me to enforce standards when it comes to Imran Khan, but not to anyone else. He thinks that I am a PML-N supporter, even though I am supporting system and continuity. I am just demonstrating that I can not be expected to enforce standards when the amount of abuse is so high - especially coming from PTI supporters.

That was specifically addressed to Luftwaffe.

Tis a thankless and tough job that the Mods have to do, but then again, somebody has to be the janitor to keep a building clean. My appreciation to you and others for doing such a great job, not perfect, but still awesome.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled program ........ :D

BvE7bW1CEAAvwGa.jpg

Islamabad Right Now:undecided:

Another one @Luftwaffe . What should I do? Enforce forum rules or ignore?

You know Chak, Imran is abused more than anyone else here including Nawaz Sharif. From Taliban Khan to U-Turn to Fasadi Khan, to Potians. and the Irony is that most of these abuses come from people who are not even in Pakistan or Pakistanis any more.

Absolutely! But when will legality transform itself into illegality is the one real valid question under current circumstances.

Gujranwala bypass is like shaitan ke ant, it doesn't end. IK's march so far hasn't made it Gujranwala, it's going to be a very long journey.

Here you go Sir, the Supreme Court has spoken on this matter too. Legally, everything is just about as clear as mud, but then again, may be it is only appropriate for the all the mud wrestling going on right now. :D:

SC orders state institutions against 'unconstitutional steps' - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

ISLAMABAD: A larger bench of the Supreme Court of Pakistan led by Chief Justice of Pakistan Justice Nasir-ul-Mulk while hearing a petition filed against any possible extra-constitutional steps ordered all state institutions and officials against taking any steps in violation of the Constitution of Pakistan, DawnNews reported.

The court further said that violation of court's orders would be treated as treason and punishable under Article 6 of the Constitution and also issued notice to the federation.

Other members of the apex court's larger bench include Justice Jawwad S. Khawaja, Justice Mian Saqib Nisar and Justice Asif Saeed Khosa.

The order further state that the apex court in its July 31, 2009 judgement had issued clear instructions over the issue and its implementation was applicable on every one.

The petition was filed by the president Supreme Court Bar Association, Kamran Murtaza, who said that fundamental rights were in danger and had requested the court to issue an order against an possible extra-constitutional steps that could be taken in the country in light of the country's prevailing sensitive political situation.

Presenting his arguments the petitioner had said that the country was undergoing a critical situation since the past two weeks and fear were being expressed that the parliament and democracy was in danger.

He added that the National Assembly had also approved a resolution in this regards and that such a resolution is not required under normal circumstances. The petitioner also read out the summary of the resolution approved by the National Assembly.

Attorney General of Pakistan, had been issued with a notice prior to the hearing, told the bench that he supported the stance of the petitioner because it was a matter was related to fundamental rights and political stability.

He further said that earlier the Lahore High Court had also issued a judgment in this regards and the courts had ordered that the government could not be removed through any unconstitutional measures.

In his arguments, attorney general also mentioned a Supreme Court ruling in India which had prohibited a political rally from taking place against the government.

CH of Gujrat ke Roti Shoti Thandi ho gaee... Azadi March nai poncha....

You know Chak, Imran is abused more than anyone else here including Nawaz Sharif. From Taliban Khan to U-Turn to Fasadi Khan, to Potians. and the Irony is that most of these abuses come from people who are not even in Pakistan or Pakistanis any more.

You are partially right. There are more terms being used for IK. But the volume of abuse is more for PML-N.

Problem is that when someone from one side is censured, they cry foul and say that the forum mods are biased. The problem is compounded when one sees how the ratings system is used in a biased fashion. Among the title-bearers hardly anyone is PML-N supporter, but there are committed PTI supporters. One sees a reflection of that in -ve ratings being given. Suppose a -ve rating is given for language. The recipient of such rating will account it as being biased. There IS some bias though and that is why we have: Wrong Post Ratings . If people do not take rating system seriously, then one sees a degradation of the forum atmosphere.

It is about taking ownership of the forum and upholding certain standards. Mods can try to enforce discipline, but it is actually up to the forum-members.

you yell out of your ***… this march is on your not changing minds today or any other day about imran khan..
You can't change thick heads. When people are so brainwashed over charm of an individual vs. looking out for their future or the future of 200 million people, there is nothing I can do. However, will continue to tell others that less than 10% population doesn't overwrite the 90% population's democratic rights!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom