What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Non-democratic solutions are not the answer here. I stand by what i said. you cant remove 2/3 majority with simple protests. there are only two ways. You either go french revolution on them or army places martial law and goes egypt on them. :P :P both are neither required nor do i support them.
However when there will be agreement happening he must get some points in his favor done like electoral reforms,third party neutral committee for the audit of votes and ofcourse some special privileges for kpk and better trade options with other provinces.

Anything can happened in Pakistan;)

IF you know Pakistan and have good connections you will also know how they got their 2/3 majority and MPAs. One ishara from GHQ and MQM/others...- MPAs......!

One eshara to supreme court and.....!

Many Legal ways trust me.....!

I doubt even 17k figure, I believe it is even less than that, gullu khan is only a media phenomenon

I can tell for sure - More than Ganja Long March....! Neutral view -- Check with ISI sources if you need too.

This guy is one real prick! On one hand he condemns the act of stone pelting an on other hand has reasons to justify the act.

Now you expect Nooras to speak logic or not break laws?

Remember attack on supreme Court?

Last edited:
@Chak Bamu notice the post.

Fixed. But when abusing politicians is the rule rather than exception, one has to expect something like that.
@Psycho Pakistani please refrain from insulting Imran Khan like that. Use logic, or facts, but no name calling. Thanks.

Speak some logic - Not both sides - Ganjas gullu butts have done this.

Released the orginal Gullu butt to send out a message to other Gullu butts - !

This time if army wants they can easily - legally hang Ganjas in Model town case alone - ! No one will come out.

@Luftwaffe , I do hope you can spot something wrong with this post here. It does break forum rules, doesn't it?

Speak some logic - Not both sides - Ganjas gullu butts have done this.

This time if army wants they can easily - legally hang Ganjas in Model town case alone - ! No one will come out.

Or May be use PIA airliner

This time it will not going to be army, this time it will going to be public who will hang the noora sharif.

pakteahouse ‏@paktea 8m
More
MT @BakhtawarBZ: I condemn the stoning. ..., this was IK's reaction 2 my mother surviving a terrorist attack:

BvE1is7IcAAqFdq.png

Karma is a Bitch:coffee:

Fixed. But when abusing politicians is the rule rather than exception, one has to expect something like that.
@Psycho Pakistani please refrain from insulting Imran Khan like that. Use logic, or facts, but no name calling. Thanks.

@Luftwaffe , I do hope you can spot something wrong with this post here. It does break forum rules, doesn't it?

But "Gullu" is not an abuse in any dictionary of the world.

This is wrong. they should have paid it. I can understand the thinking though over there as its an anti-govt movement so why pay money to govt. :P :P :P

And people expect such lawless behavior to lead them to a better tomorrow? It ain't gonna work.

Speak some logic - Not both sides - gullu butts have done this.

This time if army wants they can easily - legally hang Shariffs in Model town case alone - ! No one will come out.

Or May be use a PIA airliner - Coz I forgot taking their families as collateral damage.

If innocent families dying everyday - these corrupt families are no special
Thank you so much for the LOGICAL response .. :coffee:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom