What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

I don't have pic but the firing did occur and sheikh Rashid even said that I can recognized those who attacked imran khan container with bullets.

Imran Khan convoy shot at in Pakistan - Central & South Asia - Al Jazeera English

BBC News - Pakistan clashes after 'shots fired' at Imran Khan

i told you to bring some pics but u are giving these links they are also using Pakistani Channels to makes such news

Dr Reem ‏@DrReemKhan2008 6m
More
Ohhhh how nice IK is moving into bullet proof vehicle what about his crowd of a mere 1000!What happened 2 mein app kay sath khaun ga saun ga

To pehle bhi to wo Bomb/bullet Proof container me tha LOL

they should have waited for Cranes to come to remove the Containers cause Gov ordered that containers should be remove and one more thing why KPK CM use protocol and prov gov mech for the long march??

Off topic so i its the site problems just now. the glitch.

And People in large numbers have gathered they are not going to wait around especially when govt has said before they will take down the containers but didnt. Its bcz of such events that such a march is happening.

Imran khan built his own container from his pocket and the trucks will be borrowed from the provincial govt as is the method everywhere. Do you honestly believe parties spend billions to buy brand new trucks for each jalsa. they are rented and the party pays the amount. If you are gonna ask for paid receipts just to malign the azadi march then that is close desperation man. the fact is it was the cost that PTI paid for.

BvEth1LCMAAwIYw.jpg

Dr Reem ‏@DrReemKhan2008 6m
More
Ohhhh how nice IK is moving into bullet proof vehicle what about his crowd of a mere 1000!What happened 2 mein app kay sath khaun ga saun ga

a leader would have to be stupid not brave to come to the open when he was just attacked. This also shows it was not orchestrated by PTI as he would have known the attacks are over and would have given his speech. This attack justified all the containers and all the bullet proof cars. Cmon man think politically.

Off topic so i its the site problems just now. the glitch.

And People in large numbers have gathered they are not going to wait around especially when govt has said before they will take down the containers but didnt. Its bcz of such events that such a march is happening.

Imran khan built his own container from his pocket and the trucks will be borrowed from the provincial govt as is the method everywhere. Do you honestly believe parties spend billions to buy brand new trucks for each jalsa. they are rented and the party pays the amount. If you are gonna ask for paid receipts just to malign the azadi march then that is close desperation man. the fact is it was the cost that PTI paid for.

Sir Sir Sir m not talking about Imran's Container or trucks they borrowed or rented out m talking about the Police protocol and cars used by CM of KPK Pervez Khatak to travel from Peshawar to Islamabad and it's not off topic

Sir Sir Sir m not talking about Imran's Container or trucks they borrowed or rented out m talking about the Police protocol and cars used by CM of KPK Pervez Khatak to travel from Peshawar to Islamabad and it's not off topic

The off topic part was the glitch that happened two minutes ago in the site where doubel posts happened. I thought my net was slowing down. :P

As for the protocol of KPK CM, i am very much against it. I hate the protocols politicians use. Althought everybody uses it but its very wrong. Just couple of cars of police and your own bullet proof car is enough. Dont need a personal caravan of soldiers for it. If its just like the one i described then its alright as that is required since many MNA and MPA have been attacked and you never know what may happen in anti-govt movements but however if he is taking a thousand troops like gilani or every other CM or politician in power then its wrong without a doubt.

We still have to see the match that will be played between supporters of TUQ and IK once they reach Islamabad. Qadri is very clever and wants to take the lead as his march will get the front post once they reach islamabad, imran urf gullu khan and his supporters will appear as followers of Gullu qadri when they will reach Islamabad afterwards and will get place behind the TUQ marchers. Poor imran gullu khan will be overshadowed by Gullu qadri since Gullu Qadri is far far better speaker.

Army should not let Ganjas away this time (even if they cry this time and beg for mercy) - Keeping in mind what Ganjas have done to Army in the past one year or so.

Take in Ganjas families too as collateral Damage....!

Non-democratic solutions are not the answer here. I stand by what i said. you cant remove 2/3 majority with simple protests. there are only two ways. You either go french revolution on them or army places martial law and goes egypt on them. :P :P both are neither required nor do i support them.
However when there will be agreement happening he must get some points in his favor done like electoral reforms,third party neutral committee for the audit of votes and ofcourse some special privileges for kpk and better trade options with other provinces.

Stoning has happened undoubtedly but i doubt the shooting event. I dont think that has happened.
well all this should have been avoided by both sides...but the possibility of clash is always high when political workers come face 2 face...

well all this should have been avoided by both sides...but these events do happen when political workers come face 2 face...

I am impressed it didnt escalate. PTI showed very good restraint and its supporters too. In such gatherings a small spark is enough to spread a wild fire. kudos to the people in the caravan.

Express news just caught PML N Youth wing president motivating his goons to attack the march. They are playing the clip

This guy is one real prick! On one hand he condemns the act of stone pelting an on other hand has reasons to justify the act.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom