What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

BxL5tgpCAAEUrzy.jpg
BxL5mkdCcAAHeAn.jpg:large

:welcome::pakistan:
If politician try to make fool people's on the name of democracy than it is not fair,
If any one come in Parliament via hock & crooke than it called fake Parliament, so this kind of Parliament have no value.
If member came from legal ways than Parliament sustain its value.
Any one reject, escape, downtown or defend than no doubt he or she too involved.
Do justice with peoples.:sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper:
Before justice need any force.
No doubt, ALLAH has issue truth, on the tongue and in the heart of Umar.

(Tirimzi)
Do not allow & give right to snachsnatch your right by giving your duties.

This is Dr. AQ Khan opinion about Imran Khan and Dr. Tahir ul Qadri.

Part of Column Dr AQ Khan about Dr. Tahir ul Qadri and Imran Khan
dr aq.jpg

Here some bunch of trolls propagating false claims about Dr.A Q Khan statement in favor of Dr. Tahir ul Qadir and Imran Khan. I am posting latest column of Dr AQ khan that is published in jang dated 08 September,2014. (Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan- sehar honey tak- faqeed ul misal gumnaam heroes - Jang Columns)
I posted it on other thread but here for trolls again.
As these trolls are run election campaign also based on fake accounts at twitter, Facebook and other social media accounts e.g. that Tariq Jameel is supporting PTI etc (Their basic stargedy is simple propagate lie, lie as their leaders do.
Full
Column

08_04.gif

I think @Marshmallow is also sitting in there :D

I know the purpose of gathering, halla gulla mouj masti dance pondi etc :P

[video]
Nae,i dont have to be there always to support them or the cause....

Chailen atleast its proved that they are normal ppl doing all that stuff there....Halla Gulla etc is something every Pakistani do within limits...We Pakistanies arent hardcore extremist mind you! and stop trying to make us one|(extremist)....unlike PMLNers they arent atleast fighting like cats for Nihari and Biryani in their Julsas! like real Jungliz!:happy:

By the way in your UK,People there really dont care even if 10 or 10,000 people come out to protest for any cause....Do you support it there or not? ..or the rules are different for different nations? double standards? huh

Nae,i dont have to be there always to support them or the cause....

Chailen atleast its proved that they are normal ppl doing all that stuff there....Halla Gulla etc is something every Pakistani do within limits...We Pakistanies arent hardcore extremist mind you! and stop trying to make us one|(extremist)....unlike PMLNers they arent atleast fighting like cats for Nihari and Biryani in their Julsas! like real Jungliz!:happy:

By the way in your UK,People there really dont care even if 10 or 10,000 people come out to protest for any cause....Do you support it there or not? ..or the rules are different for different nations? double standards? huh
I never said that they are abnormal people or Pakistani are hardcore or soft core extremists lol why you are putting words in my mouth? I have nothing against peaceful enjoyment :D I was just telling the purpose of gathering from perspective of those girls/kids/women supporter in video or pics. Its purely entertainment rather than taking interests in politics..men and young guys sitting there have some job or study to do? or they full time inqalabili ?.

In my uk? when did i own uk? I don't support every single protest in britian for example look at this

bnp_full_demo1.jpg

I never said that they are abnormal people or Pakistani are hardcore or soft core extremists lol why you are putting words in my mouth? I have nothing against peaceful enjoyment :D I was just telling the purpose of gathering from perspective of those girls/kids/women supporter in video or pics. Its purely entertainment rather than taking interests in politics..men and young guys sitting there have some job or study to do? or they full time inqalabili ?.

In my uk? when did i own uk? I don't support every single protest in britian for example look at this

bnp_full_demo1.jpg
You can not "assume" the theme/purpose of any gathering by merely just looking at "some" ppl in those pics/videos...gosh is that your way of detecting the success or failure of any event? Again i would say that's very very typical and uneducated way of looking at things.I expect better from the educated lot.You dont have to sound a Matric Pass/fail in every argument here.If you talk to those Burgers/Young ones,you will get to know that they Know "Politics" and "Where to use Logics" better than many of you.Dont underestimate them!

And i completely support the kind of protest shown in that pic...We Pakistanies try to own each and every land where we go and even try making it Mini Pakistan with our food and clothes etc:laugh:....Acha Kurein Gey they will kick you guys out:enjoy: or make any further Restrictions for you ppl to handle it easily!:p:

Pakistanies Be like ....Hur Jaga Curry Gussani Huti Hey!:oops:

e50f9f6ea1b761baaffe23c9a9f2feea.jpg

@Proudpakistaniguy

Back
Top Bottom