What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

How many people are at dharna combined?

These lunatics like comparing this to tehrir square. Go look up how many people showed up in tehrir.

It's clear that these guys don't want to negotiate so they should be left as is. The number of people is decreasing and will continue to decrease over time.

Pmln should work on all demands for election reform except for NS resignation and move forward. Any sane person would agree that is a good result for Pakistan and it's future.

Well he has given another deadline. If tomorrows talk fail then he will reveal their next plan.
There is no plan.

How many times has a deadline been given and passed?

Is this also fake?
What's your problem with PTI that you are willing to use bias channel as geo news as its source?

what will be the outcome of this inqalaab/azadi march after repeated deadlines of qadri and IK?
Nothing. They are peaceful protesters, not goons of Noora League who will start assaulting government buildings

What's your problem with PTI that you are willing to use bias channel as geo news as its source?
Why insulting a channel. Channel is just showing what actually happened . Geo is politically biased then what about Ary or Mr Lucman or others? What about you? You all are neutral and politically unbiased lol We have this habit to like certain channel and journalists because they are showing what we wanted to see so they are good ones but those who are showing other side of the picture become goons for us. Its simple. I am good guy if i say yes to your political views and i will automatically become biased person if i criticise your political views , leaders or opinions..nhi?

Why insulting a channel. Channel is just showing what actually happened . Geo is political biased then what about Ary or Mr Lucman? What about you? you all are neutral and politically unbiased lol We have this habit to like certain channel and journalist because they are showing what we wanted to see so they are good ones but those who are showing other side of the picture are become goons for us. Its simple. I am good guys if i say yes to your political views and i will automatically become baised if i criticise your political views , leaders or opinions..nhi?
Nice reply.

Lead anchor of ary participates in the dharnas yet geo is the one that is biased.

I am good guy if i say yes to your political views and i will automatically become biased person if i criticise your political views , leaders or opinions..nhi?
I am open for free and fair criticism of Imran and Qadri based on impartial sources. If you watch Geo News, you will see them bashing Imran 24/7. Clearly this channel has an agenda against Imran and there is a reason why IK has asked people of Pakistan to boycott it.

I am open for free and fair criticism of Imran and Qadri based on impartial sources. If you watch Geo News, you will see them bashing Imran 24/7. Clearly this channel has an agenda against Imran and there is a reason why IK has asked people of Pakistan to boycott it.
Well Imran also bash GEO so this hate is mutual. You can not expect Geo to sing love song for Imran when he bash them non stop. We were not discussing the channels here but their contents that whether they are real or fake/fabricated. Propaganda is there in every channel. Some are doing propaganda against government and some are doing it against those who are possible threat for government. Freedom of expression. Boycott Geo because its not supporting his azadi inqalabi marches and show U-Turn in his policies lol I am not blind follower of imran that i will do whatever he will tell me to do. I watch all news channel and then i make my own opinions.

Sure if SC still unable to see 14 innocent people's been murdered in model town, & Thier FIR still been blocked , no action from SC make this SC! The ultimate puppet of the Noora king, so obeying this Facit court is no option?
It has lost its writ, just like this govt ?
Morality is not with both of them?

Sure sir Syed ahmed khan, reborn?
Paid media dogs?

Sure sir Syed ahmed khan, reborn?

Fine by you or not ?
People's on the streets , has Thier own laws?

Yes unfortunately everyone in Pakistan is paid out agent of someone except Imran Khan.

This makes one think how the hell is this country still on the map of the world if everyone is a sell out?

Yes unfortunately everyone in Pakistan is paid out agent of someone except Imran Khan.

This makes one think how the hell is this country still on the map of the world if everyone is a sell out?
Because of its unbuyable militry.

But according to Imran Khan even military is a sell out. Remember he said Raheel Sharif received a car from Nawaz Sharif.
It wasn't about raheel sharif?
Check it & post it, here?
It doesn't matters, who said what & when, but it's the reality !

It is on this very thread.

upload_2014-8-27_10-21-18.png

Arrangements at women's enclosure briefed by Sidra Akhtar, She also explains why young girls are participating in Dharna day after day. This determination by the females of our country shows that this nation is awake now and will fight until Haqiqi Azadi is snatched from this Badshahat System.

[video]
Imran Khan sacrificed his personal life and his children to serve the children of this nation. That is perhaps why, he and PTI, have never shied away from taking risks other parties would never consider. We are ready to put our politics on line if it means fighting for justice and the rights of the Pakistani people.

From day one we have been a political movement more than a political party and inshALLAH this movement will convert into a better future of Pakistan very soon...

[video]

But according to Imran Khan even military is a sell out. Remember he said Raheel Sharif received a car from Nawaz Sharif.
It is on this very thread.
View attachment 45149

Nawaz's family offered BMW as rishwatt to Asif Nawaz (ex-Army Chief) (NOT Rahil Sharif) but he refused to accept it. Watch at 4:10+.
-
-

Last edited:
Arrangements at women's enclosure briefed by Sidra Akhtar, She also explains why young girls are participating in Dharna day after day. This determination by the females of our country shows that this nation is awake now and will fight until Haqiqi Azadi is snatched from this Badshahat System.

[video]
Imran Khan sacrificed his personal life and his children to serve the children of this nation. That is perhaps why, he and PTI, have never shied away from taking risks other parties would never consider. We are ready to put our politics on line if it means fighting for justice and the rights of the Pakistani people.

From day one we have been a political movement more than a political party and inshALLAH this movement will convert into a better future of Pakistan very soon...

[video]
How is this fight for Pakistan? All i see is Imran Khan fighting to become next PM of Pakistan. Trying to throw a sitting government by using a mob force and calling it a fight for democracy? Imran khan could have asked for reforms and would have received support from majority of Pakistan but what he is doing will set a bad precedent for future of this country. Next time you don't like the government, gather your supporters and march towards the capital and ask for election. I don't support Nawaz but what Imran khan is doing will only bring more chaos to this country.

Imran Khan was seen has a third power, bringing "educated" Pakistani's into politcs but sorry to say what i have seen from PTI supporters is same non sense that PPP and PML N supporters have being doing for over a decade. Following their leader blindly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom