What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

@Chak Bamu

1: Why can't State Department STFU and leave our matters to us?

2: The people rallying for Nawaz Sharif today are Pakistan's ISIS. Go to their official facebook page and see it for yourself. Guys who waged a war on the Pakistani state, killed our soldiers, and named a 'liabrary' after Bin Laden are supporting the PM America is also supporting.

If anyone gets killed in Jhang by Nawaz Sharif's Salfi dogs, the responsibility will lie with him.

As per my news, his paltoo dogs are getting reorganized in the town. If it hits the fan in Jhang, it will make Quetta look like Zurich.
army needs to move in on isb in that case.

@Proudpakistaniguy

If anyone taking a stand against this civil fascist system where a suo moto is taken against two whores, one for carrying alcohol through an airport and second for videographing herself while she was getting drilled which later ended up on the internet, but no suo moto is taken against 14 unarmed Pakistani civilians butchered by the state in cold blood, at point blank range, including pragnent women, then Stop reading my posts and stop asking silly questions. Its that simple.
I have asked this silly question because you always defend everything imran say or do. I think all Pakistani agree that killers of those 14 people should be punished but none of Imran 6 demand is about those 14 innocent civilians...Qadri is also doing politics on dead bodies. If he has more concern for his followers then he sit peacefully in Canada and don't try to create disturbance and political unrest in Pakistan.

Buttsy, I'm still waiting for that declaration................ :mad:

@Armstrong..........

Its about time Armstrong stops his oiled up antics.. and comes out against this discrimination screaming. "My name is butt, and I am not a....a.... whatever you say!!!".
@Hyperion @Dillinger

In all seriousness, what the gullu is going on in this country??

@Chak Bamu

1: I'm not the spokesperson or an apologist of PTI, Imran Khan or others. When they are wrong and have worked for policies which are harmful for Pakistan, i have been the most vehement critic of such policies. For instance, it was no one else but me who exposed the fact that PTI lied abour the Carl Levin bill, just before the Op Zarb e Azb kicked off.

My only loyalty is for Pakistan, therefore i criticise everyone whom, i deem to be working against the country. I never have supported anyone as a whole nor opposed them. Pakistan is supreme, politicians are just tools to make it a country it ought to be.

2: I didn't shoot, you, nor your belief, nor questioned your loyalty, nor i ever asked what your religious denomination is. I, simply stated that, i've seen these pigfaced terrorists, first hand and the murder they unleashed in Jhang, and the murder of Shias and Ahmadis among other minorities, they continue to undertake.

These are the same people who burnt down a 100+ Christian homes in Lahore to make room for real estate with the full knowledge of Sharif Jr.

I simply stated that these people coming out on the street and educated people like you getting duped into their narrative (somewhat) does bode ill for Pakistan's aspirations.

3: My only desire is, electoral reforms to have credible and trustworthy elections, not to bring in a certain PM. I would've supported NS, if i hadn't witnessed rigging myself!

Best Regards.

Last edited:
img-20140822-wa0002.jpg

img-20140822-wa0003.jpg

@Aslan

Just curious, who do you support?

If you are neutral, then why are you not bashing N and PPP and others (Diesel etc) as you are bashing PTI and PAT?
Well I was not bashing more making a point. And yes I am neutral. This is what I said about this scenario somewhere else.

Stupid is now going to meet the devil to get his suggestion on how to deal with the problem of maula u turn jutt and maulana munafiq container baba.

So yes I am neutral and hate all the politicians. But I also have made it really clear that they are who we are. They represent the evil that we are in our everyday lives. So we need to change our sleeves to change the system.

@Proudpakistaniguy

1: I'm not pro Imran or any other politician. I'm pro Pakistan and pro reforms, therefore i support those who, i think are leading that cause at this point in our history.

2: If you start to lead for reforms, i'll support you too.

3: There is no need for punishing those who killed those 14 people.

4: There is every need to scrap and replace the 'SYSTEM' which makes such a massacre possible.

Well I was not bashing more making a point. And yes I am neutral. This is what I said about this scenario somewhere else.

Stupid is now going to meet the devil to get his suggestion on how to deal with the problem of maula u turn jutt and maulana munafiq container baba.

So yes I am neutral and hate all the politicians. But I also have made it really clear that they are who we are. They represent the evil that we are in our everyday lives. So we need to change our sleeves to change the system.

Aaah thanks for clarification ... will make it easier to digest your future posts.

I'm of Aeronaut's view above ... so where I see good in IK I will say, and where I see good in Qadri I will say ...

@Verve

What i meant is that if this fascist system is scrapped and replaced with a better one, the justice to those victims would automatically be delievered.

As per my study of history, nations collapse, when they fail to deliver justice to their own people.

I support reforms because the massacre in model town is an indication that we as a nation might be headed into a hell hole. Its not just about those 14 butchered on the pavement in Lahore, but those too who yet again will be slain by this system in the future, with no hope of justice ever being delievered.

LMFAO................ Buttsy's hijacking the whole agenda............... never thought I'd ever see this.............. :woot:

There was protest by the Butt Community in lahore today? I thought you were leading it....Asked IK to apologise & he Should.

Now you cant be hurting my butt community.... Wont be tolerated.

@Chak Bamu

1: I'm not the spokesperson or an apologist of PTI, Imran Khan or others. When they are wrong and have worked for policies which are harmful for Pakistan, i have been the most vehement critic of such policies. For instance, it was no one else but me who exposed the fact that PTI lied abour the Car Levin bill, just before the Op Zarb e Azb kicked off.

My only loyalty is for Pakistan, therefore i criticise everone whom, i deem to be working against the country. I never have supported anyone as a whole nor opposed them. Pakistan is supreme, politicians are just tools to make it a country it ought to be.

2: I didn't shoot, you, nor your belief, nor questioned your loyalty, nor i ever asked what your religious denomination is. I, simply stated that, i've seen these pigfaced terrorists, first hand and the murder they unleashed in Jhand and the murder of Shias and Ahmadis among other minorities, they continue to undertake.

These are the same people who burnt down a 100+ Christian homes in Lahore to make room for real estate with the full knowledge of Sharif Jr.

I simply stated that these people coming out on the street and educated people like you getting duped into their narrative (somewhat) does bode ill for Pakistan's aspirations.

3: My only desire is, electoral reforms to have credible and trustworthy elections, not to bring in a certain PM. I would've supported NS, if i hadn't witnessed rigging myself!

Best Regards.

We each have our way to show our love and concern for our country.

I support electoral reforms like anyone else. I just do not like how PTI has gone about it.

I want stability and continuation of constitutionally elected governments so that we may improve our processes over time and improve civilian decision-making process. If anything endangers that, like current brinksmanship by PTI, I have to come out against it.

I refuse to believe that the scale of rigging invalidates the entire electoral process. Rigging happened and in more than three ways with significant differences. MQM, PML-N, PTI, & ISI (yes! in Baluchistan) each benefited from rigging. Ignoring anyone of these modes leads to long-term instability. We can not focus on one type and ignore the rest. But this is what I see happening. Granted we should clamp down on rigging however we can, I can not approve of instability by supporting Power politics being practiced in Islamabad.

I see ALL secatarianism-based political parties as a threat to our country. In that I do not differentiate between ASWJ, MWM, PAT, JUI, etc... We need to empower our Election Commission and draw Electoral rules and procedures to squeeze these people out of politics. It is not just SSP or PSM etc...

We can agree to disagree but we must appreciate that we all have a stake in Pakistan, even those who call themselves Pakistani-Americans. Difference of opinion must be respected.

Back
Top Bottom