What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

My final post here...

Politics is pretty dangerous stuff, especially when there are two different party supporters in one family haha!

Friends on FB un-friending, fights b/w friends....and a whole lot of stuff.

Not getting into the argument of who is right or wrong, but this does prove IMO that all of us love our country.

@Aether, I respect your opinion...

. indeed that in the end all of us love pakistan and will fight for what we believe is true. The country shouldnt be divided into parties. We all hold our opinions and they should be respected if nothing else. simple political differences shouldnt lead to fights and loss of respect and friendship.

Last edited:
10603508_10152371847674527_5697876156550858036_n.jpg

10516884_10152371847664527_359762407698489066_n.jpg

10636768_10152373818864527_2243071242414716352_o.jpg

1912131_10152372971219527_2411056805615821380_o.jpg

Last edited:
M
I think democracy got strong through this protest.
Better we have a real democracy or not have the DAMOCRAZY?

Yes, several of you had mentioned behind the scene forces. I just could not believe those forces would be THAT dumb! Imran and his party have already lost on the streets and in the media and in this forum. The forces allied against him range from his own coalition partners to the combined parties of Pakistan which include PPP+PMLN. The superior judiciary--which Imran himself fought for the restoration--is simply not going to rule another 'Doctrine of Necessity'. And yet..and yet if the security establishment can't see the anarchy coming to Pakistan then, truly, Pakistan ka Khuda hi Hafiz! There has NEVER been as much consesus against a coup as now!
Coups never happen because of consensus, they just happens?

. indeed that in the end all of us love pakistan and will fight for what we believe is true. The country shouldnt be divided into parties. We all hold our opinions and they should be respected in nothing else. simple political differences shouldnt lead to fights and loss of respect and friendship.
It's the Damocrazy, which is dividing us, cause it's been planted for that?

Coups never happen because of consensus, they just happens?

I don't think I meant that coups happen because of consensus. And in a way I had slightly mis-phrased my earlier observation about coups and consensus. I should have said there has never been more opposition to a coup in Pakistan than it is now. A whole array of players and segments of the society are against it. In past, where it was Ayub's coup or Zia's coup or Musharraf's coup, there were significant numbers of people in and outside of the media who wanted a change. Even when the military facilitated the ousters of Benazir (1990), Nawaz (1993), Benazir (1996) behind the scene there was a lot of support for the change. The least support I can remember before this was when Zia sacked Junejo. Maybe, by 2017, NS would have inevitably alienated a chunk of Pakistanis who really don't like their rulers beyond a couple of years.

I hope someone from the security establishment realizes that when a coalition partner like JI itself opposes the change, when a veteran (and clean) guy like Mehmood Khan Achakzai opposes the change, when ALL FOUR Assemblies oppose the change, when the Leader of the Opposition in NA itself opposes the change, then any adventurism is going to lead to a big crisis. I hope someone is reading these lines from the security establishment.

I don't think I meant that coups happen because of consensus. And in a way I had slightly mis-phrased my earlier observation about coups and consensus. I should have said there has never been more opposition to a coup in Pakistan than it is now. A whole array of players and segments of the society are against it. In past, where it was Ayub's coup or Zia's coup or Musharraf's coup, there were significant numbers of people in and outside of the media who wanted a change. Even when the military facilitated the ousters of Benazir (1990), Nawaz (1993), Benazir (1996) behind the scene there was a lot of support for the change. The least support I can remember before this was when Zia sacked Junejo. Maybe, by 2017, NS would have inevitably alienated a chunk of Pakistanis who really don't like their rulers beyond a couple of years.

I hope someone from the security establishment realizes that when a coalition partner like JI itself opposes the change, when a veteran (and clean) guy like Mehmood Khan Achakzai opposes the change, when ALL FOUR Assemblies oppose the change, when the Leader of the Opposition in NA itself opposes the change, then any adventurism is going to lead to a big crisis. I hope someone is reading these lines from the security establishment.

As if they would ever listen! :D

What is that beside this beautiful girl :fie:
Well, plenty of people, especially from KPK, don't get to see uncovered women. So this must be quite an opportunity for them to get their eyes' fill. This is like Mardi Gras by their standards.

Well, plenty of people, especially from KPK, don't get to see uncovered women. So this must be quite an opportunity for them to get their eyes' fill. This is like Mardi Gras by their standards.

Heck I'm going tomorrow. Here is an opportunity to discard all sense of tune and melody along with everything I know about music, and indulge myself in such classics as "Ne Heeray!" and "Saali". ..along with the timeless "Asan de jana Billo de Ghar". Morerover, TuQ has also arranged Qawwali so essentially Pakistan's main government boulevard is the scene of intense quasi-pop/classical spiritual music convention. Forget woodstock, this is the new hippism and I for one am going tomorrow and taking a dollop of some of the magical weed along to smoke and share with the babes there( a friend of mine is indulging in this as we speak). This is a partayy and I intend to join it.

P.s.. I heard there may be some political activism out there but who cares.. YOLO!

Heck I'm going tomorrow. Here is an opportunity to discard all sense of tune and melody along with everything I know about music, and indulge myself in such classics as "Ne Heeray!" and "Saali". ..along with the timeless "Asan de jana Billo de Ghar". Morerover, TuQ has also arranged Qawwali so essentially Pakistan's main government boulevard is the scene of intense quasi-pop/classical spiritual music convention. Forget woodstock, this is the new hippism and I for one am going tomorrow and taking a dollop of some of the magical weed along to smoke and share with the babes there( a friend of mine is indulging in this as we speak). This is a partayy and I intend to join it.

P.s.. I heard there may be some political activism out there but who cares.. YOLO!

Dang, you have ways with words!

Back
Top Bottom