What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

ARY reporters being beaten by PMLN thugs lead by Hanif Abbasi in Pindi.
i am watching it Live... i do see Hanif Abbasi, who is kissing ARY reporter, now i dunno if it was before or after he got beaten..... btw wasnt Abbasi in UK???? i saw a TV channel broadcasting his pic @ London airport...

grumpy-cat-hates-easter-good-dogs-1366980895.jpg

So now Daddy Amrika with its chalees Pak motherlands have started a new scheme. I will buy my ticket down to Pak by tonight if I see printing money babe crosses her limits.

Funny how everyone has become a great political analyst these days, I have heard everything ranging from IK losing his mind, talking BS, illegitimate demands, craziness to Army puppet.

Guess I need to take a rest from the political section now...

Adios for the foreseeable time folks!

Kindly ignore those kinds of posts. I'd sad to see you go.

If you must know, I truly value your opinions, particularly the sprinkles of inside information here and there ;)

Like the geo reporter that was beat up a couple of days ago? If you watch geo, you'll notice they don't put their logo on the mics anymore. I wonder why.

As much as PTI wants to pretend they are better, they are actually all the same. If IK ever comes in power, he will be the Obama of pakistan.

So what are we looking for out of this? We're all looking for a Pakistan with a stable and successful future, I hope.
How about we draw back on the insults, namecalling, accusations and really think about what our end goal is here?

If you support IK because he's right about electoral rigging - think about whether that truly matters at this critical stage of our nation.

If you support IK because you're sick and tired of dynastic parties - think about whether this was the right time to bring it up.

If you support PMLN - think about if you really want to see the precedent of dynastic families continue in Pakistan

If you support martial allow - think about a time when we get a weak or evil dictator

I've been seeing that we get so drawn into our hatred for the other, that we begin to overlook the consequences of our choices.

Few pups here yellin' that anyone can take 20K people and incite violence against the government. Those pups should get off the computer and gather 20K people.

Unfortunately, online warriors can't get the support of their family let alone making other claims.

Pups should understand there is a difference between pupping on the computer and pupping on the street. Latter one is saner. Noble. Intelligent.

Imran Khan has asked KPK provincial government to bring in people from KPK.

How low can you get.

Few pups here yellin' that anyone can take 20K people and incite violence against the government. Those pups should get off the computer and gather 20K people.

Unfortunately, online warriors can't get the support of their family let alone making other claims.

Pups should understand there is a difference between pupping on the computer and pupping on the street. Latter one is saner. Noble. Intelligent.

Of course. A few thousand peaceful protesters in front of the parliament are lame losers. LOL.

Rana Sanullah just met USA council general Noora League begging there master USA to rescue them

What makes you so sure that army shall not intervene of Nawaz's side.
Army cares about its reputation they would not stand with unpopular nawaz when it has already pissed them off

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom