What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

That is horrible. Such panic is showing their incompetence TBH. they are acting like newbies not experienced lot. Pta nahi kya hona hai mulk ka.

@Leader it looks like i wont be leaving. My sources tell the city is off again. I wont be coming home tonight so will have to stay with relatives. This is amazing craziness. I have never seen such a thing in pakistan history ( apart from dictators). The city is cutoff from us.

bhai asa tou kabhi dictators nay nahi kya hoga... but if you want to get home, you better get see a suitable time tomorrow. as today is youn-e-shauhda by PAT, so tomorrow you might be allowed to move.. but do stay in contact with ur source..

Moulana Tariq Jameel is repeating the words of PTI. Azadi March will be peaceful unless N-League decides to sabotage peace.

He is telling Imran Khan to keep things peaceful when Imran Khan has always talked about peaceful marches from Day 1. Basically, he is trying to make it look like Imran Khan holds peaceful marches because Tariq Jameel tells him to. Once again, this shady character is trying to make it appear that he has power over Imran Khan. Power hungry moulvis can never be trusted.

bhai asa tou kabhi dictators nay nahi kya hoga... but if you want to get home, you better get see a suitable time tomorrow. as today is youn-e-shauhda by PAT, so tomorrow you might be allowed to move.. but do stay in contact with ur source..

Yep. the plan is to go tomorrow so hoping there. I will stay in contact the best i can.

He is telling Imran Khan to keep things peaceful when Imran Khan has always talked about peaceful marches from Day 1. Basically, he is trying to make it look like Imran Khan holds peaceful marches because Tariq Jameel tells him to. Once again, this shady character is trying to make it appear that he has power over Imran Khan. Power hungry moulvis can never be trusted.
In fact this is what Imran Khan is saying
p1_16.jpg

Power hungry moulvis can never be trusted.
Then why you follows Mullah? why depends on others...No brain to use? Can you elaborate this...
And oN other hand you people praises Maulana Fazal ur rehman as sensible and mature guy when he sits with your government but everybody suddenly becomes bad when he sites with other.

You say he stays away from politics, yet he cannot resist showing his display of power over Imran Khan, now that Imran is the most powerful politician in the country. I understand your passion of Islam, but moulvis use people just like you to become powerful and corrupt Islam even further. If I was to describe what Tariq Jameel and the other tableegi moulvis do, I would say they put people's minds to sleep and stop them from thinking and critically analyzing things. In short, they are the murderers of Ijtehad in Islam (The most important element of all). They stop people from thinking for themselves and tell the people to refer to them instead (moulvis) as the supreme authority in their lives. Which means they are happy telling other people what to do no matter how frivolous or weak their claims (all in the name of Islam ofcourse). People are scared of doing something that may displease the moulvis instead of using their own good judgement (Ijtehad). That is facism and thereby a corruption of the freedom to think for oneself that Islam has guaranteed to all muslims.
He requsted him to remain peaceful what is your problem with that and Ijtihad is not done on those matters which are already decided by ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW and if you have problem with them prove them wrong from Quran and Sunnah they bring people back to Quran and Sunnah its you who misuse Ijthidad and try to corrupt Islam

He is not power hungry other wise he would have entered politics but he is just requesting its people like you who only talk crap and are power hungry

p1_12.jpg

:lol:
The propoganda cell of PTI..................:lol:
Tariq Jamil sahab need to do some press release to stop propaganda from PTI. In election these guys used fake account pretending as Tariq Jamil and asking people to vote for PTI :lol: He also meets Amir Khan but it doesn't mean he supports Bollywood :lol: Twisted logic and lies of PTI :tdown:

Then why you follows Mullah? why depends on others...No brain to use?
Can you elaborate this

Thats the thing. I don't follow any mullahs. I can think for myself.

He requsted him to remain peaceful what is your problem with that and Ijtihad is not done on those matters which are already decided by ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW and if you have problem with them prove them wrong from Quran and Sunnah they bring people back to Quran and Sunnah its you who misuse Ijthidad and try to corrupt Islam

Refer to my previous post for the answer to the peacful march question. You mean decided by moulvis and then spoon fed to gullible people such are yourself? I choose to question what I am being taught. That is why my mind is free and yours is sleeping in chains.

He is not power hungry other wise he would have entered politics but he is just requesting its people like you who only talk crap and are power hungry

He doesn't need politics when he is using religion and clever mixing with politicians to become powerful. Don't froth too much at the mouth. I can see you are under his spell.

10550883_812328145476274_973110413487150790_n.jpg

Chairman PTI Imran Khan has sent a strong message to PM Nawaz Sharif that it is now a struggle for democracy against Baadshahat. Khan said the Sharifs' attempts to stifle democracy and disrupt the whole country by closing major arteries, petrol stations and means of public transport will not work.

After PM Sharif's attempt to exploit an issue of national security for mere political purposes and photo op has proven that PTI's boycott of this farcical conference was absolutely correct.

After the PM's ridiculous and unsuccessful attempt to try and show that PTI is "isolated", Khan said PTI will under no circumstance put forward our future course before arriving in Islamabad with the Azadi March on 14 August. The March will come to Islamabad regardless of the barriers the government is trying to put up.

Khan also reminded the nation about the anti-democratic antics of the PMLN and Sharifs including attacking the Supreme Court and destroying all institutions, merit and indulging in siphoning off billions of public money in personal funds.

Khan called on all parties to join the PTI fight for democracy against Baadshahat. No one can play both sides of the fence - the time has come to stand up and be counted: for democracy or for baadshahat.

U

Tariq Jamil sahab need to do some press release to stop propaganda from PTI. In election these guys used fake account pretending as Tariq Jamil and asking people to vote for PTI :lol: He also meets Amir Khan but it doesn't mean he supports Bollywood :lol: Twisted logic and lies of PTI :tdown:
PTI will do anything which serves their purpose. They are following the principle of propaganda to the core i.e. A good propaganda follows no principles, no morality, just lies that suit your interest.

In election these guys used fake account pretending as Tariq Jamil and asking people to vote for PTI :lol: H
PMLN supporter also uses fake account.. You can't blame whole party due to some individual acts. PTI is not party of One person. Even After yahoodi etc Long propodanga of PMLN, still 7.7 million votes

Back
Top Bottom