What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Desperation?

Kia desperation? Kehna kia chahtay ho?

I'll give you a hint, the DG ISI and COAS aren't on the same page. DG ISI is retiring on 1 Oct.

Ab agar akal mand ho to khud hi soch lo.

Don't you think I already know that? I have mentioned same thing around 4-5 months ago....

No you don't. Akhbaron main puri khabar nhn ati jigar, it goes much deeper than what you think.

No you don't. Akhbaron main puri khabar nhn ati jigar, it goes much deeper than what you think.
I have re-edited my post with one of my previous posts in May...There are many more things that come to me but I don't talk about them.....

I have re-edited my post with one of my previous posts in May...

Nah...extension scene nhn hai.

How will he get an extension from this fiasco?

This is related to Musharraf...aur Hamary Raheel bhai jan bauhaut hi Shareef hain.

Some rumors in drawing rooms are saying that this is the military's way of telling the govt "Hey buddy, keep yourselves in check". But I don't think so.

BTW, I think we are in the wrong thread. All of the indicators point towards Qadri being somewhat supported, not Imran Khan.

Altaf has threatened to shut down the "country" but more like Karachi. If Karachi/Lahore/Islamabad are close down for more than a week than Ganja will have to go. There Shall be no doubt about that and decisions will be made on that very moment.

All of the indicators point towards Qadri being somewhat supported, not Imran Khan.

Possibly, Imran taking advantage of the situation (Playing Politics).

Possibly, Imran taking advantage of the situation.

Imran Khan was bent on doing this long ago, and at least he has a very legit reason to do so and his demands are pretty fair and comprehend-able, and he hasn't threatened mass civil disobedience unlike Qadri, who has absolutely no justification to do such a thing.

Imran Khan was bent on doing this long ago, and at least he has a very legit reason to do so and his demands are pretty fair and comprehend-able, and he hasn't threatened mass civil disobedience unlike Qadri, who has absolutely no justification to do such a thing.

Agree Regarding Imran, In regards to Qadri Yes, but nawaz didnt really help the situation. The government putting qadri (A Mullah) Supporters against a wall(Also Keeping in mind that his previous protests were Non-Violent). What do they expect?Now I dont understand why Ganja done all this or may be thats his mentality and Imran is right.

Also not to forget, since he came into power his behaviour(Holding Grudges) towards army is still the same from 90,s and hasnt changed a bit. Army realises that and it brings me back to my first point may be his mentality is still the same. Army is slowly but surely moving on and Ganja still living in the past, now this can Cost him dearly. (We can see the effects already)

Last edited:
Some options for dealing with the containers:

w7j7s1.jpg

Option 1: Put multiple wooden platforms, climb on top in huge numbers, then jump down together and overwhelm the charging police on the other side. Keep pushing wave after wave of people on the platforms. Once the area on the other side is under PTI control, start the effort on pushing the container away.

Option 2: Put a strong rope through the area marked in red circle, tie the other end to a truck axle and pull the container away.

Option 3: Ask people to pull on left side and push on the right side of the container. The law of physics (Principle of Leverage) will turn the container aside for people to go through.

Option 4: Try to topple the container forward. It is less tall and easier to climb when it is lying on it's side.

Pass the knowledge on. :pakistan:

Note: Report all containers and blockage now on Submit a New Activity | Azadi March to add to the tactical intelligence picture for PTI.
Lakh di lanat tere moon tay. Itna dimagh agar tum KPK ki development main use kartay to aj azadi march karnay ki zaroorat bhi na parti.

That talking gabage law minister rana mashhood ahmed is the same guy whose footage is caught by CCTV involved in attacking supreme court of Pakistan in 1997, what a shame and than he comes morning to evening bashing PTI.

This is hell hole. This country has seen mass protests before but never has it seen complete city level shutdown. This is pure insanity.

This is what happen when you have brainless cowards as rulers, and on top of that they are extremely panicked.

That talking gabage law minister rana mashhood ahmed is the same guy whose footage is caught by CCTV involved in attacking supreme court of Pakistan in 1997, what a shame and than he comes morning to evening bashing PTI.

That moron is from my constituency. :hitwall:

p1_41.jpg

Imran's advisors will bring his downfall.

p1_20.jpg

link
Cracks appearing within PTI due to inflexible behavior of Imran Khan.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom