What's new

GeoTV licenses suspended by PEMRA

Don`t tell us bhai k ganjon ki millain , property etc. halal k paison ki hain .......
Chalo maan letay hain haram ke ho sakti hay, but US ko Pakistan bech kay nahi bani hue.........People like you yell at US when they say that Pakistan is not doing them any favor since its getting "paid back" for its services.

just switch on Ary for mins and see the mullahs for youself ---- btw it was interesting to see the rally by JuD mullahs in Sattelite Town Rwp against Geo

that is what the complaint had stated - not the decision of PEMRA
That's the bases of suspension , till the hearing started on 28th of this month.

Wohi mullas na jo fojion ki gardan kat-tay hain.....you people are counting on them:tsk:
kisi nay kaya khoob kaha hay
ARY,Laywers,ASWJ,LeT sabhi naik huay
teri sakar main pohnchay to sabhi aik huay....

Chalo maan letay hain haram ke ho sakti hay, but US ko Pakistan bech kay nahi bani hue.........People like you yell at US when they say that Pakistan is not doing them any favor since its getting "paid back" for its services.

Bhai aap ne maan liya ganjay haraam khor hain , hamari apki behas khatam :cheers:

isko serious lainay ki zaroorat nahi , Amreeki hain masoof , Pakistan se nafrat inki rag rag mein samai hy ......

We owe our survival to the only functional institution of Pakistan ....... politicians k hath mein hota to kb ka bech kha ker mulk khatam kr k saudion k talway chaat rahay hotay udhar baithay

Haha Aala comment hay Bhai ;)

Well politicians didn't get the Coallition support $$$s from US by selling them airspace, airbases and land routes.

Aimal Kasi says hello.

mir-kasi-021113004857.7pf5mzys0b.jpg

PDF Pakistanis don't know what most Pakistanis want but PDF Indians know the popular demand of Pakistani people. Indian logic...
haven't i said trp tells a lot.
take a look which is most watched news channel in Pakistan and post the top 5 of them..

lol..
banning a channel which shows neutral views on everything is nt good... u need to have news channel which also shows the truth... but alas i know its nt possible... u will only watch what ur army and isi want u to...
good luck... there was never freedom in Pakistan be it autocratic regime or democratic .. isi and army are on the top and civilian govt. is just a puppet..

Does your channel ever runs pakistani point of view story? Indian media is by far the biggest pathological liars in the world. They come to conclusion before investigation even starts. bug off man.

a few on pdf cannot say what people of Pakistan want at large...
geo was a good channel...one of the most popular one...the trp speaks a lot.

the only people protesting in favor of geo are only geo employees. Now dont tell me people are afraid to protest against army because lawyers movement toppled musharraf who was from army.

kisi nay kaya khoob kaha hay
ARY,Laywers,ASWJ,LeT sabhi naik huay
teri sakar main pohnchay to sabhi aik huay....
Lawyers - tou suna tha barey Pro democracy aur anti dictatorship thaay - tou phir yeh kya keh rahe ho ---:azn:
aur ASWJ - kuch na he kaha jaye tou acha - warna sab ko pta hai ASWJ/ SSP aur PMLN affair ka --- :close_tema:

You are mixing two things.....Pemra listening the complaint made by MOD on Geo Transmission after HM Attack....it has nothing to do with Blasphamous contents show by majority channels.
Btw strong rumors are aflot in public service circles that these ripples have been created for an extension...

Lawyers - tou suna tha barey Pro democracy aur anti dictatorship thaay - tou phir yeh kya keh rahe ho ---:azn:
aur ASWJ - kuch na he kaha jaye tou acha - warna sab ko pta hai ASWJ/ SSP aur PMLN affair ka --- :close_tema:
Woh to afsana hay but yeh to haqeeqat hay. I hope ab tum log yahan ASWJ bashing khatam kardo gay, Akhair apnay bhai bandon key khilaf bhee koe bolta hay kaya :)

Btw strong rumors are aflot in public service circles that these ripples have been created for an extension...

Woh to afsana hay but yeh to haqeeqat hay. I hope ab tum log yahan ASWJ bashing khatam kardo gay, Akhair apnay bhai bandon key khilaf bhee koe bolta hay kaya :)
bhai jahan ghalti kare, uss ki Eslah karna farz hai/ aur dou thapar marna lazmi hai - par jahan theek kaam karey wahan thapki dena bhi uska Haq hai :D

bhai jahan ghalti kare, uss ki Eslah karna farz hai/ aur dou thapar marna lazmi hai - par jahan theek kaam karey wahan thapki dena bhi uska Haq hai :D
Yaar ab kuch to un par hath hola rakhna becharon ny apni muhabbat ka muzahira tapti garmi main kiya hay. PTI walay bhee iss tarha ka muzahira nahi kar sakay aur jalsa raat ko kiya :)

Yaar ab kuch to un par hath hola rakhna becharon ny apni muhabbat ka muzahira tapti garmi main kiya hay. PTI walay bhee iss tarha ka muzahira nahi kar sakay aur jalsa raat ko kiya :)

You should know better - these mullahs after ALLAH bow to one more thing and that is Money--- through tem a bone and they will follow you like a *****. One mullah was talking in favor of Geo and assuring them of their support and today i saw that mullah on another TV show commenting against Geo....they are like a prostitute - whoever pays the right price

I hav a feeling that NS wants to keep Geo, so that they keep doing such foolish acts and keep the army/ISI on defensive .

Back
Top Bottom