What's new

GeoTV licenses suspended by PEMRA

Agencies are "Overkilling".....this will backfire their cause.

Poori Qaum Ek taraf yeh Bhai jan Ek taraf her thread main dekha hay yeh Kay In ke "Dairh Eent ke Masjid" Alehda he hoti hay Sub say Bari missal F16 wali thread.
Pura saal US ko galian aur F-16 letay huay to khusi se shdiyanay baj rahay hotay hain..Yahan par log to gairat khanay main bhee dogli policy rakhtay hain...Inti munafiq public bethi hue hay yahan

So the illegal activities by "angels" to cynically manipulate public opinion continue. This should be condemned, not lauded.
its the matter of Personnel opinion - you like to commend it and I love it --- if Media has the right to manipulate the public opinion through unjust propaganda then i dont see how this is wrong --- and BTW I applauded the mentality of the person who came up with the idea - not the idea itself

And I guess democracy was weakened by the continuous intervention of that very same institution...
Well, someone was not efficient enough to perform the duty and leave the cavity to walk in.

If by in large the people want what you are saying then it's democratic by definition. One cannot pick and choose what democratic/popular demand is acceptable and what is not. Neutral views? GEO was most opinionated channel out there...
a few on pdf cannot say what people of Pakistan want at large...
geo was a good channel...one of the most popular one...the trp speaks a lot.

Well, someone was not efficient enough to perform the duty and leave the cavity to walk in.
Ironically all the tragedies in Pakistani history happened while the efficient ones were in power. Quite a paradox isn't it.

Poori Qaum Ek taraf yeh Bhai jan Ek taraf her thread main dekha hay yeh Kay In ke "Dairh Eent ke Masjid" Alehda he hoti hay Sub say Bari missal F16 wali thread.

isko serious lainay ki zaroorat nahi , Amreeki hain masoof , Pakistan se nafrat inki rag rag mein samai hy ......

I think our current perception abroad , pretty much owes to the past deeds of one institution....

We owe our survival to the only functional institution of Pakistan ....... politicians k hath mein hota to kb ka bech kha ker mulk khatam kr k saudion k talway chaat rahay hotay udhar baithay

We owe our survival to the only functional institution of Pakistan ....... politicians k hath mein hota to kb ka bech kha ker mulk khatam kr k saudion k talway chaat rahay hotay udhar baithay
Well politicians didn't get the Coallition support $$$s from US by selling them airspace, airbases and land routes.

You are mixing two things.....Pemra listening the complaint made by MOD on Geo Transmission after HM Attack....it has nothing to do with Blasphamous contents show by majority channels.
not confused - but both cases are interlinked - deciding the fate of an Institution

Well politicians didn't get the Coallition support $$$s from US by selling them airspace, airbases and land routes.

Don`t tell us bhai k ganjon ki millain , property etc. halal k paison ki hain .......

Wohi mullas na jo fojion ki gardan kat-tay hain.....you people are counting on them:tsk:
just switch on Ary for mins and see the mullahs for youself ---- btw it was interesting to see the rally by JuD mullahs in Sattelite Town Rwp against Geo

A reference from PEMRA press conference and also OFF THE RECORD...Abbasi vs Abbasi
that is what the complaint had stated - not the decision of PEMRA

Back
Top Bottom