What's new

GeoTV licenses suspended by PEMRA

Yaar bachon ko itni dair key baad khushi mile the.....sab chusssssss kardiya tum ny.....

Main kehta hoon yeh fir-oniat hay......I mean when Geo is already dying his own death...this push is totally unnecessary(behinds the scene by agencies)

Nahi hamain andaza hai ganja kuch na kuch karai ga geo ko bachanai kai liye. Laikin geo bachai ga nahi.
Tension na lo abhi PTI kay kapray mazeed utrain gay. PTI ke halat dekh kay mughy investor forum par ek poster yaad aajata hay jo broker key kehnay par shares udhar par utha leta tha aur jab woh share doob jata tha to aa ky forum par rona dhona macha deta tha. PTI has maintained its history of running into things un-prepared and too quickly.....Whatever PAMRA decides would be the thing, but prematurely politicizing the issue to make some quick bucks would hit PTI back, like it has always done.

Last edited:
Hats - Off to whoever came up with the idea of holding this session:enjoy::tup: - how come i was too blind to see the objective behind the wall ---
yes, some people got too emotional and got carried away - but the actual point was to use that emotion to drive the decision that will be set by PEMRA in future ----so as I said - Salute to the mastermind --- :victory1:

So the illegal activities by "angels" to cynically manipulate public opinion continue. This should be condemned, not lauded.

well, I wasnt expecting this from PEMRA.. alot of people will be unemployed by this decision.. they should have only canceled Geo News... why cancel licence of other channels?

Did PEMRA state the specific reason(s) for suspending Geo's broadcasting license?

Hats - Off to whoever came up with the idea of holding this session:enjoy::tup: - how come i was too blind to see the objective behind the wall ---
yes, some people got too emotional and got carried away - but the actual point was to use that emotion to drive the decision that will be set by PEMRA in future ----so as I said - Salute to the mastermind --- :victory1:

Brother, this act is back firing actually.....first from media itself.....Aaj, Dawn, Capital....they are reporting this event with condemnation and war on media.

PMLn might come out from some ruling before 28th and reinstate Geo position . That will turn Geo another hero and defeat of Pak armed forces.
Let's see how PMLn resolve this stand off with biggest govt institution. PMLn want Geo a hero. Geo expect from PMLn time to pay off favors they took , during CJ campaign...

:pakistan::pakistan: PAKISTAN aur us k Mazafaat may hawai firing ka waqt hua jata ha ..
:guns::guns:

images
j
View attachment 31650
View attachment 31651
images

m777a1_asod11185445702.jpg

images

images
be patient final decision will come on 29 th..

Freedom of expression is not equal to freedom of ghundagardi...

If UK shut down news of world, it was not end of freedom of expression, neither is this...
oh an indian is talking about freedom of expression. bug off man
Yeah and UK closed down Press TV. Keep your trolling out of here please.
lol..
banning a channel which shows neutral views on everything is nt good... u need to have news channel which also shows the truth... but alas i know its nt possible... u will only watch what ur army and isi want u to...
good luck... there was never freedom in Pakistan be it autocratic regime or democratic .. isi and army are on the top and civilian govt. is just a puppet..

Main kehta hoon yeh fir-oniat hay......I mean when Geo is already dying his own death...this push is totally unnecessary(behinds the scene by agencies)
Geo was going nowhere under the circumstances till this evening, infact it was being delayed so as to let thee dust settle down - so a push was needed...
now all the mullahs are on TV chanting against Geo, you retract this decision now - and you have a whole lot crap at your hand --- this is " When shit hits the fan"

PMLn might come out from some ruling before 28th and reinstate Geo position . That will turn Geo another hero and defeat of Pak armed forces.
Let's see how PMLn resolve this stand off with biggest govt institution. PMLn want Geo a hero. Geo expect from PMLn time to pay off favors they took , during CJ campaign...
Well I don't expect Pak- Army would have such a narrow approach and consider any victory and defeat in this matter.

Did PEMRA state the specific reason(s) for suspending Geo's broadcasting license?
Nops, just citied the complaints. Again no mention of extra licences. And perhaps someone should ask Abbasi sahib that it was during his PPP's and Musharraf's joint tenure when 5th licence (supposedly) was allowed to Geo....

well, I wasnt expecting this from PEMRA.. alot of people will be unemployed by this decision.. they should have only canceled Geo News... why cancel licence of other channels?

This is not a decision by PEMRA. Please read the Press Release above.

Tension na lo abhi PTI kay kapray mazeed utrain gay. PTI ke halat dekh kay mughy investor forum par ek poster yaad aajata hay jo broker key kehnay par shares udhar par utha leta tha aur jab woh share doob jata tha to aa ky forum par rona dhona macha deta tha. PTI has maintained its history of running into things un-prepared and two quickly.....Whatever PAMRA decides would be the thing, but prematurely politicizing the issue to make some quick bucks would hit PTI back, like it has always done.

PTI kai kaprhai utrain na utrain. Agar ganjai nai geo ko ziada bachanai ki koshish kari to phr attock qilai ki sair ko jaye ga. :D

Ghadar+Kaun.jpg

PTI kai kaprhai utrain na utrain. Agar ganjai nai geo ko ziada bachanai ki koshish kari to phr attock qilai ki sair ko jaye ga. :D

Ghadar+Kaun.jpg
Nanhi nanhi khusiyan....needo key sang.

Back
Top Bottom