What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

@Jazzbot @Leader Funny thing. I was going from lahore to sheikhupura and Every second petrol pump was closed and the ones that were opened were filled with lines that would make it look like CNG was open. This drama happened bcz an idiot,coward and foolish leader panicked and decided to shut off all petrol supply in the major city so that nobody would go to the azadi march. Apart from the horror loadshedding that would impress PPP, we now have to face this stupid crap as well. I have never seen a more dis-oriented and panicking government in my life. They completely lost control and if they think this will stop the Azadi march then they are deluded. People will go and now those that were double-minded will also go there to put an end to this foolishness.

This isnt democracy in any sense. You dont make the people suffer just bcz you believe you are soo incompetent that you cant handle one sit in from the opposition.

I have seen worse things my friend, saw ambulances waiting in long long ques outside petrol pumps.. :hitwall:

@Jazzbot @Leader Funny thing. I was going from lahore to sheikhupura and Every second petrol pump was closed and the ones that were opened were filled with lines that would make it look like CNG was open. This drama happened bcz an idiot,coward and foolish leader panicked and decided to shut off all petrol supply in the major city so that nobody would go to the azadi march. Apart from the horror loadshedding that would impress PPP, we now have to face this stupid crap as well. I have never seen a more dis-oriented and panicking government in my life. They completely lost control and if they think this will stop the Azadi march then they are deluded. People will go and now those that were double-minded will also go there to put an end to this foolishness.

This isnt democracy in any sense. You dont make the people suffer just bcz you believe you are soo incompetent that you cant handle one sit in from the opposition.

lahore mien bhi sab band hain, except PSO with long lines and limited petrol..

I have seen worse things my friend, saw ambulances waiting in long long ques outside petrol pumps.. :hitwall:

someone died in ambulance too yesterday due to container blockage..

Meanwhile entire Lahore is blocked, even ambulances are not allowed to roam. And some idiots are supporting these worst than dictators rules, the ganjas. :hitwall:

3 Days Left.....
kuch nahi hone wala janab bas shiekh rashid , imran khan aur quadri ki ego ki wajjah se kuch dargen bahr log shaeed ho jayenge aur hafta do hafta tamasha lagega

nawaaz league wale bare dheent hain dekhte jao :pop:

the photo looks like photo-shopped, dont you think?
imran_khan_8-7-14.jpg
People-Maulana-Tariq-Jameel-Met-Imran-Khan-In-islamabad-6491.jpg
imran_khan_8-7-2014.jpg

now what you think? :lol:

Using Moullana Sahab's Name.. Good work Mr. Taliban Khan. Now definitely he can even reach to 4-5 million people for Long March.

I will still try to access Moullana sb, and ask him about this new thing. And get his PoV, whether even he knows about complete agenda behind this or not?

While I understand that having more allies is always good, I don't trust this Tariq Jameel fellow. If one looks at Pakistan's history, meddling moulvis are never to be trusted. He seems to be taking advantage of the situation and Imran's rise to power for his own Political-Islamist ends. In short, trying to make himself more powerful by demonstrating his power over Imran. One cannot trust a moulvi who made the cricket team grow beards and pray more, but failed to make it into a team with integrity. That is a worrying fact. It shows a moulvi who has contributed to making Islam superstitious and ritualistic as well as making a moulvi the supreme dictatorial authority. That is a corruption of Islam and that is why he is a shady fellow in my books.

kuch nahi hone wala janab bas shiekh rashid , imran khan aur quadri ki ego ki wajjah se kuch dargen bahr log shaeed ho jayenge aur hafta do hafta tamasha lagega

nawaaz league wale bare dheent hain dekhte jao :pop:
Saab kuck ho ga, be ready to be kicked

lahore mien bhi sab band hain, except PSO with long lines and limited petrol..

someone died in ambulance too yesterday due to container blockage..

And i have to go to lahore today. wish me luck. Leader tell me how is it possible to shut off an entire !! city just bcz two parties are protesting. This isnt democracy. Its cowardice and TBH not even the staunch supporters of N are defending this. This is insanity. The city of lahore is shut off. :hit:

This is hell hole. This country has seen mass protests before but never has it seen complete city level shutdown. This is pure insanity.

Back
Top Bottom