What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

You are Alhumdulillah most neutral and politically unbiased poster on PDF Mashallah :D

He is a PTI supporter and that is no secret, you on the other hand regularly convince members that you don't like any political party and they are all the same but when it comes to criticism you only target PTI. Your biased towards PTI and that is well known. So please spare us the hypocrisy.

10563220_10152683194218383_3373496435873890424_n.jpg

Moulana Tariq Jameel supports PTI's Azadi Long March
p1_12.jpg

:lol:
The propoganda cell of PTI..................:lol:

He is same man who praises Tahir ul Qadri very much... Tariq jameel is big fan of TUQ.
He doesn't hate any one on bases off sect he was the one who worked hard to bring peace between shias and sunnis in Gilgit and also warns people not to declare each other kafir and fight on that

PTI will never ever accept anything which may expose their reality.
In fact, PML-N should offer to audit the whole system so that everything becomes crystal clear. And to tell you, PTI would turn out to be a bigger rigging party. Why am I saying that? because PTI mostly fielded weaker candidates and for weaker candidates, the incentive to do rigging is more as compared to that for stronger candidate. Secondly the rigging allegations have been placed on winning candidate, it is very possible that a weaker candidate would lose out despite doing rigging.
So an overall audit is perfect to establish who is who and what is what for all political parties.

And one more funny thing, PTI's representative voted in favor of Ishaq Dar's appointment :lol:
See, I told you these terds in PTI will not accept anything which exposes their own @rs....
p1_56.jpg

While I understand that having more allies is always good, I don't trust this Tariq Jameel fellow. If one looks at Pakistan's history, meddling moulvis are never to be trusted. He seems to be taking advantage of the situation and Imran's rise to power for his own Political-Islamist ends. In short, trying to make himself more powerful by demonstrating his power over Imran. One cannot trust a moulvi who made the cricket team grow beards and pray more, but failed to make it into a team with integrity. That is a worrying fact. It shows a moulvi who has contributed to making Islam superstitious and ritualistic as well as making a moulvi the supreme dictatorial authority. That is a corruption of Islam and that is why he is a shady fellow in my books.
Than you neither know history and specially not Tariq Jameel he stays away from politics doesn't support any political party only promotes Islam never talk against any human being or sect its you why by this post proved yourself shady know something before talking

While I understand that having more allies is always good, I don't trust this Tariq Jameel fellow. If one looks at Pakistan's history, meddling moulvis are never to be trusted. He seems to be taking advantage of the situation and Imran's rise to power for his own Political-Islamist ends. In short, trying to make himself more powerful by demonstrating his power over Imran. One cannot trust a moulvi who made the cricket team grow beards and pray more, but failed to make it into a team with integrity. That is a worrying fact. It shows a moulvi who has contributed to making Islam superstitious and ritualistic as well as making a moulvi the supreme dictatorial authority. That is a corruption of Islam and that is why he is a shady fellow in my books.
And those who became Molvis were the ones who stayed away from controversies and prayed your problem is with Islam not Molvis

And i have to go to lahore today. wish me luck. Leader tell me how is it possible to shut off an entire !! city just bcz two parties are protesting. This isnt democracy. Its cowardice and TBH not even the staunch supporters of N are defending this. This is insanity. The city of lahore is shut off. :hit:

making duffer their king and idiots like perveriz rashed,ahsan iqbal etc advisers, this is what you get..

this is ofcourse not democracy, this is tyranny of Nawaz, must get rid of him before he destroys the whole country just to save his illegal government.

This is hell hole. This country has seen mass protests before but never has it seen complete city level shutdown. This is pure insanity.

Cannot seem to understand why this panic.. if you point out a thief in 5 people, he is the one who panics..

BuqPXIUCcAA8wHD.jpg

petrol pump line

Than you neither know history and specially not Tariq Jameel he stays away from politics doesn't support any political party only promotes Islam never talk against any human being or sect its you why by this post proved yourself shady know something before talking

You say he stays away from politics, yet he cannot resist showing his display of power over Imran Khan, now that Imran is the most powerful politician in the country. I understand your passion of Islam, but moulvis use people just like you to become powerful and corrupt Islam even further. If I was to describe what Tariq Jameel and the other tableegi moulvis do, I would say they put people's minds to sleep and stop them from thinking and critically analyzing things. In short, they are the murderers of Ijtehad in Islam (The most important element of all). They stop people from thinking for themselves and tell the people to refer to them instead (moulvis) as the supreme authority in their lives. Which means they are happy telling other people what to do no matter how frivolous or weak their claims (all in the name of Islam ofcourse). People are scared of doing something that may displease the moulvis instead of using their own good judgement (Ijtehad). That is facism and thereby a corruption of the freedom to think for oneself that Islam has guaranteed to all muslims.

making duffer their king and idiots like perveriz rashed,ahsan iqbal etc advisers, this is what you get..

this is ofcourse not democracy, this is tyranny of Nawaz, must get rid of him before he destroys the whole country just to save his illegal government.

Cannot seem to understand why this panic.. if you point out a thief in 5 people, he is the one who panics..

BuqPXIUCcAA8wHD.jpg

petrol pump line

That is horrible. Such panic is showing their incompetence TBH. they are acting like newbies not experienced lot. Pta nahi kya hona hai mulk ka.

@Leader it looks like i wont be leaving. My sources tell the city is off again. I wont be coming home tonight so will have to stay with relatives. This is amazing craziness. I have never seen such a thing in pakistan history ( apart from dictators). The city is cutoff from us.

Last edited:
10911_10154447535995442_2730605678531773788_n.jpg

SPEAKING at the hastily called national security conference yesterday, Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif revealed two crucial bits of information: the PTI has indicated to interlocutors it is still willing to consider a recount on several seats from the May 2013 election; and the PML-N is willing to find a way to make a recount happen.

Immediately, the information shared by the prime minister with the political leadership of the country on the PTI’s private stance was denied publicly by the PTI, but it does suggest that the door still remains open to some kind of negotiated settlement whereby the PTI’s threat of street agitation does not lead to a full-blown political crisis and a make-or-break situation on the streets of the country.

Consider though what it has taken for the PML-N supremo to accept that a recount on several seats is not only possible but that the government can find a way to make it happen legally. When the demands of Imran Khan and his party focused on four seats earlier this year, the PML-N showed little flexibility. Now, with a long march threatened and a crisis on another front with Tahirul Qadri, the prime minister has acknowledged that votes in not four but 10 constituencies could be recounted and that it is something that can be done if the government is willing to find a way.

Cleverly, the prime minister also suggested to his audience that a recount on 10 seats was the price the PTI had demanded to cancel the Aug 14 rally in Islamabad — thereby trying to sow some doubt about the PTI’s determination to hold its protest in Islamabad come what may. But that aside, it is a welcome sign that the prime minister himself has talked about a specific idea to end the impasse with the PTI.

Know more: Imran told Siraj march may be cancelled if recount done on 10 seats: PM

Yet, there is a need to broaden the focus from simply a vote recount to encompassing genuinely needed wider electoral reforms. The prime minister’s suggestion that everything is open for negotiation so long as it is done legally and constitutionally and without the threat of street violence needs to be translated into something more concrete beyond simply ensuring that the government survives Aug 14. On virtually every subject other than the power crisis and aspects of the economy and infrastructure, the PML-N has had a desultory approach — promising much and delivering very little.

In truth, every politician in parliament and many outside it know precisely what the problem with the electoral system is — because they have either suffered from or exploited every loophole in the system. The goal is also clear: every vote cast must be counted and only genuine votes must be allowed to be cast. Surely, if other developing countries have managed progress on that front, so can Pakistan.

Yes, Maulna Tariq jameel in Minahaj ul Quran ,Old pic

maulana-tariq-jameel-visiting-minhaj-ul-quran-int-denmark.jpg

With TUQ
139956339555d77-big-1.jpg

Benazir was also his mureed according to PPPP
images

And TUQ With Ganja Nawaz:D
images

That is horrible. Such panic is showing their incompetence TBH. they are acting like newbies not experienced lot. Pta nahi kya hona hai mulk ka.

to save his reign, he will put the country at stake... Nawaz has gone so Kingo style... he thinks with being relative of Saudis, he can suppress Pakistanis like Assad or Saudis.

he will know the truth about Pakistanis, very soon, if he didnt stop acting like an idiot.

to save his reign, he will put the country at stake... Nawaz has gone so Kingo style... he thinks with being relative of Saudis, he can suppress Pakistanis like Assad or Saudis.

he will know the truth about Pakistanis, very soon, if he didnt stop acting like an idiot.

INSHALLAH. such actions of shutting down the city are not democratic and he must be brought down to put an end to t6hsi dictatorship. Dictators are not military alone. they can be democratic too. they are those that abuse their power and influence to bully the people. He has become a dictator.

Back
Top Bottom