What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Here's how it will go down IMO;

1. IK / PAT will do their randi rona thing for a few days
  2. Some people will get killed (I really hope not)
  3. Economy will take a hit, not that its in tip top shape now, but will still get affected
  4. Military will not intervene directly but they will get back that moral high ground to play dirty games that they lost after Mush
  5. Nothing more than that. Life in Pak will continue as it is. Load shedding, law & order and all that
  6. Me and other people on this forum will keep arguing about the next revolution
Sure pakarmy is with fake mandate, in unfair elections, & they also killed, 16 PAT workers? :enjoy:

Lage raho Pakion. Jinnah's Pakistan will save u. But more than that development will.

Bottomline is, just like we did, support development,jobs, good life 1st, then go behind the ideology. Rest all will follow.
& elect a moan like you did? :omghaha:

Sure pakarmy is with fake mandate, in unfair elections, & they also killed, 16 PAT workers? :enjoy:

& elect a moan like you did? :omghaha:
Bhai. Tum nahi samjhoge. 1.2 Bn people are seldom wrong. Kuchh tym baad pata chalega what did Indians do and what u are doing. Chahiye to is post ko bookmark kar le. 4,5 saal baad reply karna is post ko. Open Challange. :)

Bhai. Tum nahi samjhoge. 1.2 Bn people are seldom wrong. Kuchh tym baad pata chalega what did Indians do and what u are doing. Chahiye to is post ko bookmark kar le. 4,5 saal baad reply karna is post ko. Open Challange. :)
We know where India stands now after 68 years, &I can grunted you, it will be there? Too!
Now book mark that? No moodI can bring you any heavens!

Did you read my full post? Sorry, your reply doesn't make any sense.
Noora, s don't have any senses ! Period!

We know where India stands now after 68 years, &I can grunted you, it will be there? Too!
Now book mark that? No moodI can bring you any heavens!

Noora, s don't have any senses ! Period!
I can only laugh at ur confidence without any logical argument. Our GDP shot up 1% as soon as Modi was elected. Aage aage dekho hota hai kya.

We Indians who elected Modi are all middle class and all MBAs, B Techs, Graduates and Post Graduates. We dont do things without logic and analysis. We trust Modi for some very strong reasons not random fanatic reasons. But am sure Pakistanis wont understand this. Do come at our level in education and u wont be required to explain. U wud automatically understand with ur economic analysis. :)

Mate, Government still not provided funds to MNAs... They said, they will double it next year.
About KPK, there is thread about Naya KPK... You can visit there, If you can't see change, you have right to criticize them . Few of them:

The list looks awesome. Provide some credentials, pictures, legal news papers and documents that show what was done on the following instead of writing bullet points? I can write two hundred lines worth of bullets that I'd like to do when I become the Governor of Texas. But, what's actually done in your KPK? Please enlighten me on here:
  • Implementation of "Right to Information" bill in KPK --> What was done here? A bill is a legal document....what GOOD does it do to people? How does it change people's lives by providing something of monetary value, like jobs, Healthcare, reduced travel time to work, etc, etc?
  • Promoting Industrialization --> How many billions of investment was brought in by the KPK and where was it invested? Pictures and proof?
  • Energy Generation: Out of 7000+ MGW gap of power, how much MGW was produced in KPK as new projects that would help reduce the 7k gap? Which KPK funded projects were put in? Details?
  • Police-to-victim-service: What does the service mean, what does it do? A few major incidents or cases please?
  • Online FIR System: Wait, I can sit in the US and file this whatever against you? .......what does it do? How does it help the people and how HAS it helped the people?
  • Women-centric Developments: List of projects and pictures please?
  • Mobile Courts: List a few high profile court cases that have been taken care of. How many terrorists and criminals were given immediate punishment through these courts?
  • Rehabilitation of Drug habits: Where were the centers developed, how big, how many people go through them every month?
  • Law Enforcement Capability Enhancements: Buying guns and uniforms is a yearly process. That doesn't count, so is the training. What are we talking about here? Details....
  • Women to get police help through SMS in KPK: How does it work? If 100 young kids (girls) SMS the Police and you dispatch 2 officers per call and 100 police cars or whatever transportation means you have, you just sent 200 police officers and majority of your transport to wrong SMS's......that's majority or a big chunk of a precinct's police force. How does it work and makes sure you aren't spending and wasting time, money and resources on stupid SMS's? And YES, people do do this a lot.
  • Smart Cards for Pensioners of KPK Government: Smart cards or get in the line and get pension, how's this a HUGE service? Wouldn't providing transportation like Bus or Train service be better than spending hundreds of millions on smart cards that one can live without easily?
  • First "Mobile Health Service Van" for rural areas: What does this mean and cover? There is a HUGE POLIO outbreak right now in Pakistan and KPK is the only place that doesn't vaccinate majority of their kids. So how does this work? Treat flu but let life long disability like Polio stay in damage millions of kids??
  • Accountability, Establishment of Ehtesaab Cell: what's this? Setting up a cell and giving 100 people a job out of say 20 or 40 million is nothing. How about bigger projects like buildings (many), trains, metro's, highways, things that create jobs and kick off the economy and bring investments?
  • ENCOURAGING AGRICULTURE IN KPK: Encouragement is me telling you that you seem like a smart guy and you are doing a great job by answering my questions. But what does this mean for the poor people of KPK? How does it change their lives and provides some tangible value?
  • Independent Police - Seperation of police from Political party and Politicians: How does this work? Are you saying no Policeman has father, uncle or friends in politics? Explain how does this work and give me examples?
  • Independent NAB - Seperation of ( National Accountability Bureau ) from ruling political party and ruling politicians: How does this work? If you can have politicians that threaten a system, a country, its government, its courts and openly lies about serious issues, this NAB thing should hold these so called "leaders" (or Deeders IMO) accountable. Apparently there is some linkage their that you can threaten a country and its system and not be tried for treason!
  • Sehat ka Insaf program: What the heck's this? Name of a highway, a Hydro / Dam project? An IT business part that is already setup to create jobs, etc, etc?

Acha a tum koi boot takleef hai , agencies sey?
Kiyon tummhari , ma marine hai agencies ney?
Tummhari baap nawaz ganja a bhi tu , agencies ney hi laya thaa?

Naya Pakistan bananaye chalay ha kin ka sath zara naam check karu!

1. Choudry shujaat, president of PML-Q ruled Pakistan for 5 years,
2. Choudry pervaiz ellahi , Ex cm Punjab ruled Punjab for 5 years,
3. Sheikh Rasheed , MNA from last 6 NA Assemblies, four times minister in Different Government.
4. Javed Hashmi, Ex vice President of PML N,
5. Jhangir Tareen, Ex Member of PML Q
6. shah Mehmood Qureshi , Ex MNA and federal Minster PPP
5. Mehmood Qasuri , Ex Mna and Minister
6. Khawaja Asif , Ex Mna and Minster

Guys here comes a naya Pakistan.
Lagay rahao,

Last edited:
Nawaz 7777.jpg

Too much crap in one post, congratz for taking it to another level.. :lol:

2) What's the proof that CIA and MOSAD are paying PTI to destabilize our nation?

This is an easy way out for Pakistanis, now days popular against IK. Jab or koi logic samaj nahi attati to CIA and MOSAD conspiracy bana deta hain.

Back
Top Bottom