What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

View attachment 42584 Did he order killing of people in lhr
Look the noor on face. Is he not terrorist ?

Is he
images

Is he
taliban4.jpg

Zawahiri_295x200_story.jpg

Conclusion:
You can't judge people from face appearance.

@Jazzbot @Leader Funny thing. I was going from lahore to sheikhupura and Every second petrol pump was closed and the ones that were opened were filled with lines that would make it look like CNG was open. This drama happened bcz an idiot,coward and foolish leader panicked and decided to shut off all petrol supply in the major city so that nobody would go to the azadi march. Apart from the horror loadshedding that would impress PPP, we now have to face this stupid crap as well. I have never seen a more dis-oriented and panicking government in my life. They completely lost control and if they think this will stop the Azadi march then they are deluded. People will go and now those that were double-minded will also go there to put an end to this foolishness.

This isnt democracy in any sense. You dont make the people suffer just bcz you believe you are soo incompetent that you cant handle one sit in from the opposition.

this kana dajjal

:lol::enjoy:

@Jazzbot @Leader Funny thing. I was going from lahore to sheikhupura and Every second petrol pump was closed and the ones that were opened were filled with lines that would make it look like CNG was open. This drama happened bcz an idiot,coward and foolish leader panicked and decided to shut off all petrol supply in the major city so that nobody would go to the azadi march. Apart from the horror loadshedding that would impress PPP, we now have to face this stupid crap as well. I have never seen a more dis-oriented and panicking government in my life. They completely lost control and if they think this will stop the Azadi march then they are deluded. People will go and now those that were double-minded will also go there to put an end to this foolishness.

This isnt democracy in any sense. You dont make the people suffer just bcz you believe you are soo incompetent that you cant handle one sit in from the opposition.

they are old timers. They know they cannot face the youth of Pakistan! They cannot face the modern world.

Well Gullu BuTT, your generation is gone, you are too old now.

yes, you right,KPK is the best Example of good Governance ~hehehehhe
u have become typical patwari ....

if ur party wouldnt have murderer innocent PAT workers in model town.. Qadir would have been so weak .. Anyways ur party is in self distructive mood

Here's how it will go down IMO;

1. IK / PAT will do their randi rona thing for a few days
  2. Some people will get killed (I really hope not)
  3. Economy will take a hit, not that its in tip top shape now, but will still get affected
  4. Military will not intervene directly but they will get back that moral high ground to play dirty games that they lost after Mush
  5. Nothing more than that. Life in Pak will continue as it is. Load shedding, law & order and all that
  6. Me and other people on this forum will keep arguing about the next revolution

quid-e- azam ka pakistan bananay chalay ha Agencies ka zariye!
Acha a tum koi boot takleef hai , agencies sey?
Kiyon tummhari , ma marine hai agencies ney?
Tummhari baap nawaz ganja a bhi tu , agencies ney hi laya thaa?

Lage raho Pakion. Jinnah's Pakistan will save u. But more than that development will.

Bottomline is, just like we did, support development,jobs, good life 1st, then go behind the ideology. Rest all will follow.

Back
Top Bottom