What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

quid-e- azam ka pakistan bananay chalay ha Agencies ka zariye!
best answer blame ur incompetence of on agencies, raw, israel, india and US .. if pmln havent have rigged election, this situation wouldnt have arise

Quaid e Azam's Pakistan would not have held talks with the Taliban and declared them lost brethren.

If Nawaz wants to complete his tenure. He has to do a couple of things immediately instead of wasting time in useless discussions.

1- holding local body elections immediately.
2- Top most position of the country e.g. President, governors, ministers, should be shared with other parties and mature politicians should be selected for these posts.
3- All the important government portfolios e.g. Chairman Steel, FPSC, PIA, OGDC, military or civil establishment position, etc. should be selected on merit.

This three point formula can save his government.

Received following from some who knows TUQ: Draw your own conclusion

I have personally seen this "great" man roll down the rear window of white Pajero in Lalamusa on GT road and shout "Onhaan paichodaan noo kawoo audher dee sarak band ker deyn!" just to add a mess of traffic to make his protest march seem bigger and add to the nuisance value.

True Story.

Translation:

"Onhaan paichodaan noo kawoo audher dee sarak band ker deyn!"
"Tell those sister fcukers to block the other road!"

Yes we cant handle KPK lets do Azadi march and topple the government, good thinking Sir Imran khan , I hope CIA and MOSAD paying you well to destabilize our nation. Another Mujeeb Ur Rehman in the making.

Yaaay lo aik or agaya, is forum mai aik or baykabar insan ka izafa..

listen my friend if u post some thing post it with proof and this mosad and CIA is better applicable on PMLN not on the nation leader, IK

Yes we cant handle KPK lets do Azadi march and topple the government, good thinking Sir Imran khan , I hope CIA and MOSAD paying you well to destabilize our nation. Another Mujeeb Ur Rehman in the making.

Too much crap in one post, congratz for taking it to another level.. :lol:

1) Whats the proof that PTI can't handle KP govt?
2) What's the proof that CIA and MOSAD are paying PTI to destabilize our nation?
3) What is the proof that IK is another Mujeeb ur Rehman in the making?

Guess, like every other N-League patwari at this forum, you have also pulled this crap out of your giant arse.

it will be his own death warrant

This is the final showdown. Things will get ugly and lives may be lost. PTI needs preparation for the crackdown during the march. Riot protection equipment, training workers how to deal with tear gas and rubber bullets, training in crowd tactics to overwhelm assaulting policemen and disarming them, radios/phones for organized comms.. etc. I hope the IY-SSG is also trained in self-defence tactics.

Game is getting over we are almost near lhr, thousands are on the way

1979486_300751830080783_3945140689121471896_n-2.jpg

OMG!!!! BC,MC and blah blah is a "critique"....you keep amazing me more and more...
And then we see a thread "demanding" respect for this lot.....
when i was in teenage, i read the statement of Benazir bhutto! " In Pakistan few Angels Lived" on that time i not knew what she talking about , but now i understand what she meant!

Danish

I heard some where on advertisement Ik said, we will free this country from british raj?

But todaya bigest troll statement did come from IK. Its TuQ, who said if IK goes back, all of his supporters should come to me.
Brother dont lie. He said if either me or Imran is gone(Back away or killed) the workers should join the one who remains(steadfast or alive). Means if Imran is out PTI workers should join PTI and if I am gone then my workers should join PTI.
Go listen to the urdu statement, that's the best I can translate.
Apko jhuut bol kar kya milta hai akhir?

Back
Top Bottom