What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

There is a deal between the status quo parties for sharing the musical chairs.

If this cycle is not broken, mark my words that the next govt would be a PPP govt. This is how the NRO works.

IK has exausted all civil/democratic options and has been pushed into the wall by King Al-Sharif. This is the time to headbutt, just like our national mascot Markhor does after being cornered.

Let them shoot, IK's finest hour is yet to come!

There is a deal between the status quo parties for sharing the musical chairs.

If this cycle is not broken, mark my words that the next govt would be a PPP govt. This is how the NRO works.

IK has exausted all civil/democratic options and has been pushed into the wall by King Al-Sharif. This is the time to headbutt, just like our national mascot Markhor does after being cornered.

Let them shoot, IK's finest hour is yet to come!
Imran time has come if this country has to survive Imran has to win this battle otherwise everything is at stake

sometime I start to believe our Generals, yeh BC bus aapas main lertey hi rahain gye, I remember someone saying that

10561692_10152681481403383_4075744728733008115_n.jpg

Strange behaviour by PML-N

Lahore is a congested city. Why make it even more congested with these containers?

sometime I start to believe our Generals, yeh BC bus aapas main lertey hi rahain gye, I remember someone saying that
Aaa gaya na line par:partay:!
Bola thaa naa, baat Deri sey samjhtey hoo?:yahoo::enjoy:

This is why:

omar r quraishi ‏@omar_quraishi
Ex-DG ISI came to PTI MNA Shafqat Mahmood's house in a BMW (number plate QZ-369) and met IK there for 2h 20 mins - meeting happened on Aug 2
Ex-DG ISI is no longer serving with PA. He is however a Pakistani citizen and is allowed to see anybody and to join any political party if he wishes to. I cant understand why his meeting with Imran is attracting so much attention. Besides, among the lot of the corrupt Pakistani badmaashia, Imran is by far the most palatable. At-least he has no stains of corruption on him.

No containers, no police, no gullu butt can stop junoon !

they will fight for chairs and go home themselves after jalsa

Ex-DG ISI is no longer serving with PA. He is however a Pakistani citizen and is allowed to see anybody and to join any political party if he wishes to. I cant understand why his meeting with Imran is attracting so much attention. Besides, among the lot of the corrupt Pakistani badmaashia, Imran is by far the most palatable. At-least he has no stains of corruption on him.

Former DG ISI, as serving DG ISI is known to have championed IK and is suspected of having promoted PTI.

IK now has acquired stains other than corruption.

He is stained with Establishment connections and doing their bidding.
He is stained with calling for extra-constitutional measures.
He is stained with attempts of derailing the democratic system.
He is stained with instigating people with populist rhetoric.
He is stained with some other things that I do not wish to mention.

Just look at the sort of people he is surrounded with.
Just look at his impact on political atmosphere.
Just look at his history.

I have given up on him for the next 3 years.

@syedali73 ,

Read this:

PTI, PML-N, Establishment, and the Bangkok Scenario

Last edited:
Judge told Qadri any damage done to public and private property will be his responsibility, I think same should be applied to all politicians asking for protest including Imran khan

I am not a PML-N fan , but asking to disrupt people lives for personal gains is just ridiculous.

Imran comes with less baggage, any sane person knows that. Just only this reason can give nightmares to some people in power.

My take on this whole situation since Elections. Imran was gonna win around 70 NA seats, However PMLN messed it up (Ganja didnt want to share any power). We can also see that after elections, the Ganjas and Family are incharge of 180 - 200 Million people.

Now democracy does not work that way. Ideal situation would have been after elections these 2 parties coming together and leading Pakistan. However Ganja had other plans, he also tried to create hurdles for Imran in KPK.

Ganja Brought it on himself. @Chak Bamu

Former DG ISI, as serving DG ISI is known to have championed IK and is suspected of having promoted PTI.
Is there any proof of these allegations? I don't think so.

The stains you have talked about are rather norms in Pakistani society. Name me one person who is without them? At any rate, what IK is doing or trying to do, I don't agree with that. I don't see any good coming out from his actions.

Back
Top Bottom